Ashley Jenkins

maybejames

4 hours ago, SomeNameWhatever said:

While were one RoosterTeeth, why has there never been a Lindsay Jones thread? 

Good question. I always thought it was kind of strange that there was an Ashley Jenkins thread and not a Lindsay Jones one. She was pretty chubby when she started working at RoosterTeeth. Her weight fluctuated a bit before getting married. She got fat while working at the company, then lost some weight for her wedding. She got fat again soon after and then she got pregnant. She's kept a lot of the pregnancy weight. Now she has a gut and some really chubby love handles. Honestly, I think her husband, Michael Jones, likes her being fat. He might be an FA.

37 minutes ago, Kovacs said:

Good question. I always thought it was kind of strange that there was an Ashley Jenkins thread and not a Lindsay Jones one. She was pretty chubby when she started working at RoosterTeeth. Her weight fluctuated a bit before getting married. She got fat while working at the company, then lost some weight for her wedding. She got fat again soon after and then she got pregnant. She's kept a lot of the pregnancy weight. Now she has a gut and some really chubby love handles. Honestly, I think her husband, Michael Jones, likes her being fat. He might be an FA.

Funny that you mention that Michael might be an FA. I live in Austin and I did a couple of in-person stuffing sessions with a girl I met through **. During one of our meet-ups I happened to have the Rooster Teeth channel up on my smart TV. She mentioned that she actually talked with and did several Skype stuffings for a Rooster Teeth employee a couple of years ago. I asked who the person was, but she didn’t want to say for the sake of their privacy. However, she did say it was a guy and that he was heavily featured in most of their content. Figured it was either Michael or Ray Narvaez. Ray’s girlfriend is very fat.

21 hours ago, CGV's Belly said:

Funny that you mention that Michael might be an FA. I live in Austin and I did a couple of in-person stuffing sessions with a girl I met through **. During one of our meet-ups I happened to have the Rooster Teeth channel up on my smart TV. She mentioned that she actually talked with and did several Skype stuffings for a Rooster Teeth employee a couple of years ago. I asked who the person was, but she didn’t want to say for the sake of their privacy. However, she did say it was a guy and that he was heavily featured in most of their content. Figured it was either Michael or Ray Narvaez. Ray’s girlfriend is very fat.

I...did not expect this...

4 hours ago, calibur56 said:

Someone want to make a Lindsay thread that might have some material already?

also I agree

21 minutes ago, This User is Generic said:

yeah I feel ya, sorry about that, little slow right now, I wanted to pull something up but couldn't find much that was worth posting, except for this (which is a couple months old but still):

something of a double chin creeping on there, her bust doesn't look any smaller, and her arms are looking soft (notice the hang) but I'm sure there'll be more soon, don't worry. (anyway now for yet another girl):

and how. I didn't think much of this at first, I assume that's from the fact that I had already seen pictures of her that were older, so I didn't pay it much mind, but after looking into it...holy fucking shit https://twitter.com/tinadayton/status/423582052890316800  https://imgur.com/a/ds9IZ 

Right? Tina Dayton put on some serious pounds within a few years. I wasn't bullshitting when I heard it from my feedee at the time. I would not be surprised if Ray is the FA she was talking about. Same with Michael. Just connecting the dots. 

On 2/25/2018 at 4:10 AM, This User is Generic said:

for those of you who are too lazy to click links *Before* (2014)

*After* (2015) 

(2016)

(2017)

here's a video of Tina cooking some healthy bacon wrapped chicken, she wears tight black clothes that showcase her weight and at around 18:40 she bends over and you can see her rolls and general wideness. (yep going off topic again, I'm bad at this, sorry) I still have no idea how this happened, and as I've stated before and shall now repeat: holy fucking shit.

I was too lazy and I appreciate your recap. This is a fantastic gain. Thanks for posting!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...