Girlfriends weight perspective

lamond22

My girl is awesome.  Always found her attractive.  She's a real soft skinny.  I opened up to her after a long while and told her I really thought extra weight was attractive and a turn on.  She said that she already knew but that she just couldn't do it.  I am not dismayed but would obvious prefer if she was ok with a few more pounds.   She has gained 5-10 pounds throughout our relationship but when she found out immediately has crashed dieted to get to her number.   Fast forward to now.  We just went on vacation were she didn't seem to care about the amount of food or drink she consumed.  We got back and she said that she gained 5 pounds.  It looks terrific.  I offered her a drink after we got back and she said I she would pass because she needed to get back to her weight.  She then said. " I really need to watch myself or I'll be 300 pounds!"  She then took the drink and the next day said she would lose the weight but wasn't going to be consumed with it.   I have always told her I would love her no matter how she looked.  I think she may be relaxing on her controlling and self imposed limitations.  Just thought I would share.  She has even ordered dessert twice since we got back.  Fingers crossed.

She's probably nervous, knowing that you would be ok with her gaining, and she likes food. Right now she has not resolved herself to looking ok fatter- she's still clinging to her skinny/not-fat self. Just keep chippin' away, letting her know. Maybe she'll get the idea.

Guest BlasterMaster

If she continues gaining, I would be ready for the inevitable "freak-out" which tends to happen with women who have always clung to a certain number. It usually happens around to 20-30lb (10-15 kg for our international friends) point in the gain. The best thing to do is be complimentary of her growing physique and I suggest taking her shopping for clothes BEFORE she out grows anything (always best to be proactive, the first size up is always the hardest), but also supportive of her should she decide to get back to her old size. Remember, it is her body and her self confidence should never take a back seat to your fetish.

Don't even mention when she eats a lot, just start rubbing her back or feet when she's done and says she's stuffed. Or eat her out.

And don't ever do it when she doesn't eat well. And don't ever talk about why you're doing it.

• 3 weeks later...

@Luvpears and @BlasterMaster appreciate the replies.

Little update:

She seems more comfortable and hasn't really worried too much about it.  She is throbbing in most of her outfits lately and says, she loves to be grabbed]ed and knows I love it.  It is interesting because I know that she is aware I love it but really fighting with herself.  I have been supportive and don't mention that she needs to gain more, just telling her daily how sexy she is.  As far as I know she has always been thin.  However the other day she told me that when she was younger  she gained nearly forty pounds quite quickly at one point.   When she found out that this had happened she was terrified and vowed never to let it happen again.   It makes more sense now.  I am taking her shopping and on an eating date today.  I told her where we were going and she asked if we could sneak another food stop in on the way home after :).  She makes comments that she will gain weight when she's older and that I will love it.   Here's to hoping older means next year. 

Guest BlasterMaster

@lamond22

Well by the sounds of it, you have a good thing going. If she is starting to play into it and she is making comments like these, then it sounds like her attitude (and body) are softening to the idea. Godspeed and keep us updated!

So we went out this weekend and ate everything.  She asked to stop at a place after breakfast.  She then asked for a ice cream party, accepted my candy gifts and tonight ordered pizza to "deal with the election".  I do think that if her clothes don't fit she will freak so definitely want keep her around this weight until she feels comfortable.  She is really soft for her size right now.  Just telling her she is sexy and treating her the same.  Sexually she knows her curves turn me on and it has never been better.  I'm just enjoying this little spike and need to make sure she doesn't freak out.  

So...my girl has definitely taken to snacking a lot more.  She does seem to deprive herself at times but them rewards herself afterwards.  When I call her before I come home she is usually snacking on something.  I started buying her favorite treats and she is running through them pretty quickly.  She continues to buy more ice cream as that is her favorite.  I recently took her shopping for new outfits and most of them are free flowing and "comfy".  My only enemy in this is that she has to wear suits for work and they are tailored. She has been looking to test the limits of certain pants and most dresses are showing her small and slow growing curves.  She has been dressing differently and wear more loose clothes and lots of my shirts.   Just trying to chip away.

Guest qwerty111

The gain seems to be inevitable. So does the freakout. She seems to be the type that just loves to eat, but when she really gets fat - she will try to lose it.

So go slowly, complement her, try to make her comfortable with her gain.

Today we went to breakfast and I have figured something out.  She won't order certain things for fear that she will eat it all but doesn't have a problem taking a few bites of the same thing if I order it.  Today at breakfast I ordered her temptation.  This is the second time in a row I have ordered this at this place.  The first time she had a bite or two and said, "That's a different order for you" and had a few bites. Today I ordered it again and she ate most of it.  She then said, "I think I ate too much, I'm soo full!"  Excellent!!!!   She is working out a lot currently but also getting more lax with her drinking and snacking.  Something has to give.

11 hours ago, lamond22 said:

Today at breakfast I ordered her temptation.  This is the second time in a row I have ordered this at this place.  The first time she had a bite or two and said, "That's a different order for you" and had a few bites. Today I ordered it again and she ate most of it.  She then said, "I think I ate too much, I'm soo full!"

Haha, I've had experiences like, often without intention.  I'd buy some sweet treat for myself, have a bit, then find that my girlfriend had eaten 3/4 of it.  A lot of people are like that.  They say they don't want something, but in actuality they do and are simply afraid they won't be able to control themselves and eat end up eating it all!

Exemplary eating is probably our most useful appetite enhancer.

Order her most fattening favorites for yourself knowing she'll share them.

Best thing about this strategy- it always works and, it tastes great. But here's the rub. (SWIDT?) You're gonna fatten with her.

It's an occupational hazard. Why do you think so many feeders grow fat? 

So entice her.  Eat the fatteningest foods around her. She wont be able to resist and she'll make sure you eat with her.

Then you can say she fattened you up.

• 1 month later...

So a couple of updates.  I have been away from home with work lately and apparently this isn't good for the ladies appetite.  She said its easy to not eat with me not around.  I constantly offer treats, drinks and food while I'm around.  She doesn't really eat when I'm not there.  She says she is still the same size but looks noticeably smaller though not like she was before.  I know she toils with being really thin and the fact she knows my love for curves.  I am just supportive either way.  I am going to cook a Xmas feast and bake some treats for her.  She is a little sick at the moment and not really eating but I will make sure to make up for it when she is well with sugary delights and lots of tempting treats around for her not to avoid.   At some point she is bound to be ok with a few extra.

@finallyfat even if I take some gaining damage on the way

It's possible she's dealing with some internalized fatphobia. That's my guess anyway from my own experience. If she talks about it directly, listen. You can suggest that she try to get to the bottom of that fear, if she's in conflict like you say. It's possible you might not like the result, but she'll be more likely to be open to gaining rather than this hesitant back and forth about it right now. Then it becomes her choice, and a LOT more fun for both of you.

In short, talk to her about possible internalized fatphobia, if this comes up in conversation agaib, and she may be more open to gaining if that's what it is.

• 2 months later...

@nek that is definitely the case.  I have had a few conversation but she seems very pressed to look a certain way for herself.  Tonight we went to Korean BBQ and she ate a pretty large amount.  She was getting things ready for a trip tonight afterwards and was wearing panties and a small shirt that showed her swollen belly.  I couldn't help but grab her every time I saw her.  She said,  Someone likes my food belly, no wonder you are all over me.  I simply smiled and continued.   Just a small update.

Went on a little trip again with the lady and she is back to her tricks.  She constantly ate sweets and more than usual at every meal.  She drank like crazy.  On our final meal she said, I can't believe how full I am.  She is staying to do a bachelorette so probably going to indulge a bit more.  Hoping for her to give in someday.  At least I will enjoy the curves she brings back.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

So after the bachelorette party my girl started eating nothing and shaved the extra padding....

Fast forward a bit and she has started to eat much bigger portions and tons of carbs.  She has looked a little thicker but only a few lbs.  We were headed for another trip together and she was eating a small salad saying, that she needed to eat nothing because she was about to eat everything and not stop herself.

We leave for the trip and she delivered on her promise, eating so much it was beyond arousing.  She admitted that she gained some "significant" weight.  Turns out 5-8 lbs.  Looks like the latter in the range.

She literally looked softer every day of the trip.  I couldn't keep my hands off of her.  She is much softer everywhere, especially her butt/thighs.  She has also developed a little tummy which  she doesn't like as much.

Since telling her a while ago she has relaxed her eating only once until the most recent trip.  She was very concerned afterward, losing the weight quickly.  This time it seemed different.  She mentioned that she is ok a little bigger because either way she feels uncomfortable.  She knows i like it and might as well have me happier as well knowing she isn't happier even at her thinnest.

She has no plans on gaining and likes to be healthy but also is an epic indulger.  Until recently it would be indulging once a month, now its once a week.  

I make her pasta all the time and she can't say no.  It almost feels like she knows what she's doing.  I continue to make it and she doesn't stop.  I need to be careful because I know at some point she will freak out.   

I have never pushed it but she knows I love thick girls.   Just a update but an unbelievable one.  She is so soft.

*won't be any pictures but know the stories have helped me

• 1 month later...

Update --

The constant up and down (Weight) followed.  She seemed more upset but has started to wear looser clothing.  

I went further than I ever have, telling her  how much i am into curves and the thought of her with a little extra.  She listened and said she could never gain or be chubby.  She is currently sitting pretty fluffy for her and had a breakdown trying on an old outfit.  She was really worried.  Then said, I know you love it though.  I said nothing during the event but agreed later.  

She just went on another trip.   She got back and i hugged her and grabbed her butt which was as full as I have felt it.  Super soft.  I said, God I love your butt.   She then said,  It's getting bigger for you"

Sitting next to me on the couch I can see a little belly and her legs are being cut into with her softening thighs.

Its a rollercoaster, but fun on the way down at least.  

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I grabbed my girl the other day and said she looked sexy.  She said, I'm back to my vacation weight from last year no wonder you like it!  This is the biggest she has ever been.   The best part is we are headed for a long vacation next month.  This was a couple weeks ago.  There seems to be more softening going on too since then.  She even commented that I have seemed more affectionate lately and likes it.   She is moving away from fitting in some of her old clothes and we have been going shopping.  She is buying more loose fitting and comfortable clothes away from work.  Others have been saying she looks great too.  It is assured that her base weight has shifted up 10 pounds. :)

• 2 months later...