Return Engagement by Maltesefalcon

maltesefalcon

We follow the journey of a young woman who returns home as a BBW, as she tries to pick up the pieces of a damaged love affair.

Return Engagement

By Maltesefalcon

Chapter 1

James Danvers was putting in another long night, poring over paperwork at home. A knock at the door disturbed his train of thought. A brief glance at the clock-9:45 pm. He hated drop-in visitors at the best of times, but who could be calling at this hour? He opened the door to reveal a young-ish woman. Bit bleary eyed, but too well-groomed and well-fed to be a street person. Nevertheless, he was on his guard. “Yes, can I help you?”

The woman smiled warmly. “I hope you can. You can start by letting me in?” She began to step forward, but he stopped her with a straight arm that pressed straight into one of her soft yet ample breasts.

“Sorry-that was an accident.” Resisting the urge to blush, he countered. “You obviously have the wrong address, lady. Now I’m a bit busy, so if you don’t mind…”

The stranger’s tone became more insistent. “Jimmy, I know you’ve a right to be pissed at me; but at least give me 15 minutes. Please-for old time’s sake?”

The voice did sound familiar and he looked her over more carefully. Suddenly, the lights came on and he gasped. “Tara? Is it really you? Why have you come back here, of all places?”

The young woman smiled sheepishly. “It’s complicated. Let me explain?”

Sighing with a look of imminent regret, Jimmy opened the door and gestured to the living room. She settled into a stuffed chair, looking him in the eye, as he glared back. The expression on his face gave her reason to ask. “I realize it’s been 5 years and you weren’t expecting me. But you should have seen the look on your face. You didn’t recognize me, did you? Have I really changed that much?”

He blushed as he stammered. “N-no. I-uh was just a bit taken aback, that’s all. How could I ever forget your face? You still look as beautiful as ever.”

She snorted and smiled. “A gentlemen, as always. You’re still a crap liar, but thank you for that, nevertheless.” She stroked her bulging belly and sighed. “Five years, and this is all I have to show for it. People used to say I was Miss Universe material. Now, I’m just a fat blob.”

She was right on that count. When Tara and he had been in college together, they’d dated a while. But the amount of time she hung around him suggested she wanted something more.  Most would have jumped at the chance. In a word, Tara was an uberbabe. Long raven hair, lovely face and a 38D-22-36 figure that could stop traffic. Eventually, she got the hint and left the country with Jordan, his older brother.

But that was then. It would seem that five years of soft living had made her…soft. He looked her over more carefully; in part a bit of Schadenfreude, but also to make sure it was really her. It was hard to tell, for good reason.

In her 5-year absence, Tara had ballooned from an already curvy 120 pounds, to a whopping 182. Now, there was no hint of cheekbones or hollow dimples in her face. Instead, the cheeks puffed out like tennis balls on each side and her neck had swollen to meet her triple chin, which sagged down like a wattle already.

The tank top she had on showed off the growth of her upper arms, as well. The puffy limbs were nearly as big around as her legs had once been. But those legs had kept up the pace as well. Each thigh at 24”; was bigger than her waist had once been. Higher up, they met to form the vastly augmented hips and ass, now 8” bigger around and sticking out an additional 6” from her back.

There was a pronounced paunch in front too, with love handles to match. Made sense, her waist had grown from 22” to 33”. But the biggest feature was her breasts. The once D-cups orbs were now trying to spill out of a too-small 47F. She fidgeted self-consciously as it pinched, wanting to take it off. She thought better of it, in part for modesty and in part not wanting him to see how much they’d sag under their own weight. Especially because Jimmy was staring right at them.

She brought him back to reality. “Not polite to stare you know.”

“I wasn’t really staring; just trying to take it all in.” He knew it would be stupid to pretend any longer, so asked “What happened?”

“You mean between us? Or this?” She lifted her top a bit and poked the soft flesh of her belly. He could see stretch marks on it as well.

“Both I guess.”

She shrugged. “Guess I owe you that. I’m parched and I’ve had a long day. You wouldn’t have a small glass of wine, maybe?”

He nodded and returned with a bottle and a glass. She poured some out and took a sip for courage and to think about where to begin. “You may already know...when we left the US, we eventually ended up in the Middle East.”

Jimmy snorted. “You mean when you and my brother embezzled most of the company’s money and fled extradition?”

She reddened. “Please believe me on this. I swear I never knew about the money, until it was too late. I went because of him, sort of. More in that in a moment. Tell me something-what do you know about Saudi Arabia?”

Danvers shrugged. “Enough to know I wouldn’t care to live there. Bit 12th century, and I wouldn’t feel safe as a non-citizen. Or a Christian, for that matter.”

Tara nodded in agreement. “Your instincts are good. I didn’t know until we got there, that’s even worse for women-all women. When it comes to the locals, even Princesses are still treated like property. The working class ones are no more than slaves, married or not. Did you know that women are regularly bought and sold as part of business deals or to settle disputes?”

“Really?” he opined. “I would have thought it would be illegal-even there.”

She snorted. “Technically, it is. Officials turn a blind eye-tradition and all that.”

Now intrigued he asked. “Surely the families would object-band together?”

She shook her head. “It’s the families who are doing it. If they commit some insult or financial infraction, they just send off one of their young women as a peace offering. In all likelihood, she will have a very unhappy life. In any case, they will never see her again, so they don’t have to deal with the guilt. If the women resist or refuse to honour the marriage vows, they are just killed by one family or the other. No one is ever punished for it.”

“Ah” he said. “That I’ve heard of. It’s happened a few times here too. They don’t get away with it, though.”

Tara advised “Different culture-different ways. Foreigners are only welcome if they have something unique to contribute. By that I mean foreign men. They actively discourage non-Islamic visitors from bringing their wives and families. In any case, I’m glad to see the back of them.”

“Why is that?”

“Nothing for women to do, for one thing. Foreign or local born, we aren’t permitted to drive, and work outside the home is discouraged. TV and cinemas are censored and of course drinking is not allowed.” She took a sip of the wine for emphasis. “Mmm that’s good.”

“Typically, Saudi women do not go out without a male family member accompanying them; so their men are not used to seeing lone females in public. Needless to say, there have been incidents where Western women have been accosted. So, I had to stay in too.”

“I was rich, but housebound and bored most of the time.  Jordan was away a lot on business. Not many friends, except the servants and most of them spoke little English. Still, they liked me and looked after me. Little too well, as it turns out.  All I had to do all day; was lay around the house and eat.” She stroked the bulge of her belly once more. “I didn’t know it at first, but plumpness in women is kind of a status symbol there. In Saudi households, if their mistress does not look well fed, the staff is looked down upon. Guess you could say this is the result of a team effort.” She downed the rest of her glass and filled it again.

“At first I tried to resist, but they just kept up the pressure to fatten me up. For the record, the working class staff were industrious, but proud people. They take it badly when you refuse the fruits of their labours. So I ate whatever they offered, and they just made more. I found out some time later that you are supposed to leave just a small morsel of food on your plate. That indicates both that the food was to your liking and enough was provided. I thought the polite etiquette was to clean my plate, so they’d just keep bring more until I thought I would burst.”

“At first I hated it, but the food was actually pretty good. Once, I started to gain a few pounds, I was worried how Jordan would react; but he never seemed to notice or care. Not that he really paid much attention on the rare times he was home.” She gulped back another glass and refilled it anew. “Mmm. I’d forgotten what good wine tastes like.”

“Eventually, bad habits just became habits, then needs. First 10 or 15 pounds took about six months and I agonized over it the whole time. Once I started to really fill out and was officially overweight, it was only a matter of degree. Somewhere around 160 pounds, I didn’t care any more. No one I knew over here would see me and over there-women are all quite a bit heavier. Even now I would still be considered thin by Saudi standards. As long the servants were happy and your brother didn’t seem to mind, I just went with the flow. If I had stayed a few more years, I’d probably end up weighing double this.”

“Sounds like you had a fairly sad relationship…” Jimmy nodded. “But you stopped-left. Why?”

Tara sipped her wine and nodded. “All in due time. As I was saying earlier, Jordan said he had many business contacts in the Saudi Kingdom. That much was true, but found out later he was more interested in the fact that the US has no extradition agreement there. Jimmy, I really did not know he stole your share of the business, until a couple years had passed.”

He pursed his lips and nodded. “So....why are you here, now? I mean here specifically.” He sensed the reason, but wanted to hear it, in her own words.

Chapter 2

A sip of wine. She cleared her throat and sniffed a bit. A hint of a tear welled up in the corner of her eye. “There was no reason for me to stay there and I couldn’t think of anyone else to turn to. I have some bad news for you. J-Jordan’s dead. Much as you may have hated him, he was your brother and I thought you should know.”

Jimmy blanched at that. He pretended to fuss with the wine, as he emptied the last bit into her glass. He left and came back with another. His face was flushed and it was apparent he’d been crying a bit. Handing her the bottle he asked. “What happened?”

“Jordan finally crossed the wrong people. Fleeced some bigwigs in a phoney oil drilling deal and tried to run off with their money.”

“Tried?” Jimmy asked.

“They caught him, of course. He was going to leave me there to face the music, by the way.”

“So how’d he end up...dead?”

“Well it is a country with the death penalty for theft, in extreme cases. But they were holding him, till he told them where the money was. He did eventually, after they cut one of his hands off. Before we could arrange his release, he was killed by a fellow prisoner in jail. They put him in a cell full of radical extremists. As a Christian he never stood a chance. I’m sure they did it on purpose.”

Jimmy shook his head. “He was a son of a bitch but he didn’t deserve that...”

“You didn’t know him at the end. He’d changed. We could have had a comfortable life together, with what he’d put together already. But that wasn’t good enough. No matter how much he made, he always wanted more. He hooked up with some scary people and got caught trying to cross them. Now I’m left alone and with nothing, of course.”

Jimmy resisted the temptation to gloat. “Well that’d be his style, right? I’m surprised it took that long. I know you aren’t supposed to speak ill of the dead but; as far as I’m concerned he can rot in hell.” Then, he raised an eyebrow. “I’m still inclined to have the same opinion about you, as well. Tara, you took a big risk in coming here. A telegram about Jordan, would have accomplished the same thing. So...once again, why did you come to see me in person?”

She sighed and continued “I need to start over. Jimmy I have no right to ask, but I need a place to stay for awhile. Just till I get back in shape, find a job and get settled. Then, I promise I’ll never bother you again. Just for old time’s sake-please?”

He pondered a moment and started to say “Stay with me. You mean here....?

She suddenly asked. “Oh, I should have realized. You have a wife, girlfriend? That would be awkward. I understand.”

“No, it’s okay-I’m not married and there isn’t anyone serious right now.” He paused and finally nodded. “You’re right, you don’t deserve this, but I’ll help you. You can stay here a while. Maybe I can offer a job actually, as well. You still good at accounting?”

She perked up and nodded.

“My current girl is pregnant and will be taking her parental leave soon. I’ll need to fill her job for six months. That should be enough time to get you sorted. I need to warn you. Pay will be crap-but free rent is worth something, yes?”

She nodded and the tear finally escaped and ran down her cheek. “I don’t know how to thank you.” She stood to give him a hug, but he remained in his seat.

He explained. “This isn’t charity. You’ll earn your keep, trust me. There is one other thing. Because of our past….let’s call them interactions; I need to say this right out. I’ll take you in and give you a head start. Six months tops, and it’s goodbye forever. That’s as far as it goes. No entanglements or expectations. Agree to that, or it’s over right now.”

She sighed. “I was worried about that, actually. I agree-we need to keep this non-committal. Guess it’s official, though.”

“What do you mean?”

“Well, I knew you didn’t really have any romantic feelings for me; but I was kind of worried I’d have to fight you off, ‘cause you were mad. You really don’t care, do you?”

He shook his head. “Nope. Moved on a long time ago.”

She patted the paunch and added. “I won’t be fighting anyone else off looking like this. If I’m going to start over, I need to get my old figure back. Join a gym or something.”

Before he could reply, Jimmy’s guest’s belly gave out a large growl. She blushed and Jimmy asked. “Your stomach seems to have other ideas. When was the last time you ate?”

She sighed. “Long flight.” She looked at her watch and did some quick ciphering to compensate for the time difference. “Snack on the plane, otherwise nothing since this time yesterday.”

He nodded. “Still like pizza?”

She snickered. “You remembered. Of course.”

“Good. You can freshen up, while it’s coming. There’s a guest room down the hall, if you want to have a shower. The robe won’t fit you, but you’ll be comfortable.”

She emerged half hour later, after a refreshing bath. There was a pizza on the coffee table. Jimmy apologized. “I hope you don’t mind, I started without you.”

Despite her best intentions, Tara tucked into the pie greedily. In minutes, it was gone, and she’d devoured all but the two pieces Jimmy had grabbed. She belched loudly and blushed. “Sorry it’s a custom over there. Shows appreciation for the food.” She looked at the empty box. “Guess my new leaf will have to wait until morning.”

He meanwhile offered. “I’ll go put some fresh towels in your room and grab an extra blanket.”

When he came back she was already passed out on the couch. The combination of the long journey and a bottle and a half of wine had taken its toll. He covered her up and let her sleep right where she was.

Chapter 3

Tara was jolted awake by someone shaking her. “Miss-miss. Wake up please. Time for breakfast”

Tara awoke slowly, as she realized there was a third person in the house now. A woman-about her age. Not beautiful by any stretch, but wholesome. Tara thought she was fat herself, but compared to the stranger glaring at her, she was practically a supermodel. Tara looked her over quickly-probably 250 pounds. Maybe a little heavier, even. She smiled. “Good morning. Jimmy said to wake you. He let you sleep in a bit, but he’ll be back around 11, to get you for work. It’s Tara, yes?”

“Yes-Tara. And you are…?”

The other woman smiled politely. “Carla. Carla Thompson. I’m the housekeeper. I don’t live in, that’s why you didn’t see me last night. Now, go freshen up. I have breakfast all ready.”

In 20 minutes, Tara came back out, attired in a size 16 skirt and blouse for work. It was apparent she’d bought them about 15 pounds ago. The former siren was absolutely squeezed into the outfit. The top screamed for mercy as her belly and massive boobs puckered the material and strained the buttons so badly that the one over the fullest portion of her bust kept coming undone.

Carla hollered. “Here-in the kitchen.” Tara came in and did a double take as she saw a huge plate of eggs, bacon, sausage, toast and home fries on the table. Carla noted the outfit and did a double take of her own.

The hungry “guest” rubbed her belly; but worried the blouse would explode, if she ate too much. “Just toast and coffee for me, thanks.” She sat at the table and pushed the meal aside.

Carla frowned. “Time to clear the air, I think. Jimmy told me a little about you, already. I work for him, not you; so I don’t really care if you like me or not.” She pushed the plate back an inch or so. “But I’m neither your servant nor your mother. This isn’t a restaurant, honey. I worked hard on this. No offense, but you look like you enjoy your food. You eat what I make, or you’ll hurt my feelings. In your current situation, you need all the friends you can get.” She crossed her arms. “Oh, and you won’t get anything else.”

Thinking quickly Tara winked. “Not my mother huh? Well you’ve got her dinner speech down to a T.” Carla’s face cracked a bit of a smile and both started laughing.

Tara didn’t know the dynamic of the household yet and was unwilling to cross swords with this one, so early in the game. It would also be a good chance to catch up on Jimmy’s life. She sat down and offered. “I’m sorry I didn’t mean to offend. I’m a little tired and I’m trying to cut down a little.” As if to emphasize she pinched her prominent love handles.  “I need to lose some weight, if I’m going to start over again. Probably need to get some new clothes in any case. ”. Nevertheless, she began to eat. At first a few select bites, then she really tucked into it.

Carla watched with some pride. “Looks like little miss toast and coffee changed her mind, hmm?”

Mmm” was the only answer she got, as Tara began to wolf it down. It was delicious, so she ate every bite. “Oh my God! I’ve been eating Middle Eastern food for 5 years. I forgot how good an old-fashioned American breakfast can be. Thanks for reminding me.”

“Thanks for appreciating it. Today, you get out of helping with the dishes.” Carla filled her plate again and smiled, getting no argument. “There we are, no sense getting off on the wrong foot now. I think I’ll join you.” Tara neither needed nor wanted the extra plate, but ate it so she could pump her new-found friend for info at the same time.

On that note she opened with. “You said you knew my story. Maybe you could share what your version is and I’ll elaborate.”

Carla glared a minute and blurted. “I know you and Jimmy were friends-good friends. 6 years ago this summer, his parents died in a plane crash, leaving the company to him and his older brother. Once Jordan got entrenched in the financial end, he absconded with most of the money, taking you with him in the bargain. You broke his heart-twice. It took 3 years of hard work to get the company back on its feet. He never really got over you, either. He’s been dating lately, but only because I’ve been pushing him into it.”

Tara looked down. “That’s not the whole story actually. Jimmy and I got a little drunk at Christmas, the year his folks died. He passed out. Jordan had a few too many too. At first I listened to him cry the blues about his parents. Then it was my turn. I told him I thought Jimmy didn’t really like me. He was always so cold. In any case, we ended up in each other’s arms.”

Carla nodded, anticipating what would come next. “And then...?”

“It was just one time. Jimmy didn’t know, so I thought we could move on. But when I found out I was pregnant there was no going back. I couldn’t tell Jimmy about the baby-he’d freak out. We’d never been...intimate, so he’d know it wasn’t his. Jordan seemed to care for me; and well, it was his child. We took off to find a new life together. I didn’t know he’d looted the company, until we’d moved to the Middle East. It was too late, then.”

Carla’s eyes brightened a bit. “I see. So you have a child. Where…?”

She shook her head. “I had a miscarriage, when I was 6 months along. Probably the stress, at the time.”

“Jimmy know any of this?”

Tara shook her head. “And I don’t want him to. Please don’t tell him...”

“Relax. Your secret is safe with me.” Carla nodded. “But I think you two need to have a long talk, if you want to start over again.”

“Start over again?” The younger woman shook her head. “If you mean getting back together, no. I think it’s too late for that. But if he’d at least forgive me, it’d be a blessing.”

Carla leaned back. “He’s a good man, but you already know that. Tell him your side of the story. Give him a chance to take it all in. You might be surprised.”

Chapter 4

Shortly, the meal was finished and Jimmy appeared at the door.

“Oh good you’re up. Did you have breakfast yet?”

Tara nodded “And then some.”

Jimmy looked her over and offered. “Not for me to say, but is that how you plan to come to work?”

Tara shrugged. “You have any idea how hard it is to get Western clothes in Saudi Arabia? Besides I’m broke.”

Jimmy nodded. “We can stop on the way home tonight, for you to get a few things. Call it a pay advance.”

Carla added, “Then you’d better leave early. I want you both here by 6:00 for dinner. No excuses.”

Jimmy laughed. “Perhaps over dinner we can review who the employer and who the employee is?” He looked over at Tara.  “Ready to go?”

“Soon as I get my purse.”

Once in the car Jimmy asked. “How did it go with Carla anyway? She can be a bit overbearing at times.”

“Oh she was nice to me.” Not wanting to offend anyone so early in the game, Tara chose her words carefully as she rubbed her belly. “Maybe too nice. At breakfast, she stuffed me like a fatted calf. She is a wonderful cook.  Probably explains why she’s so big herself. But I didn’t want to offend her on the first day. Frankly she scares me a little.”

Jimmy laughed and patted her leg. “She scares me a bit too. That’s why I can’t fire her. At least there’ll be two of us, to gang up on her now.”

Tara cleared her throat. “Just to be clear. No strings, no hanky-panky right?” He nodded. “Good. Then maybe I can have my leg back?”

Jimmy glanced down to see he still had his hand on her thigh. “Oh sorry.” The rest of the trip was a bit quiet after that.

They got to work about 20 minutes later and Jimmy introduced his current book keeper. Her name was Xing Dai Fong, but most people called her Cindy. Tara was somewhat taken aback at her physical appearance. Jimmy had told her she was replacing a pregnant woman, but this girl was huge. Of obvious Chinese extraction, she was not slightly built, as one would normally expect.

Of course at her advanced state of pregnancy, one would expect a round, full belly. But Cindy’s version projected nearly to her knees, when she was seated; which was nearly all the time. Asian women are notoriously flat-chested, but not in this case. The young mom-to-be had massive breasts. Tara had no way of knowing they were actually 42E but it was obvious she was proud of them. Despite her current state, she wore a very tight pullover that showed every curve. As she moved the two orbs wiggled and rolled gently overtop of her paunch. Apparently she considered a bra an optional accessory as her darkened nipples were apparent through the thin material.

Her butt was even bigger. She’d squeezed its 44-inch girth into a short silk skirt that threatened to burst with every movement. Tara took stock of the huge boobs, butt and belly and figured she was 50 pounds heavier than herself, despite being at least 4 inches shorter.

No time to dwell on that now. “Cindy” took over. “You came in the nick of time.” She pointed at the massive belly sticking out in front of her. “This kid has upset my normal diet. Now, all I do is eat.” A closer inspection of her desk area revealed a donut box. An empty box, at that. Looked like she had eaten the whole dozen, this morning.

“Jimmy’s been good about it, to this point. But I’m getting too big to do this, anymore. Take a couple days to get you up to speed and then…see you in six months.” Cindy asked “You know anything about accounting?”

She nodded. “I was a business major in college. Guess that’s why Jimmy was wiling to take me on.”

Cindy nodded but added cryptically. “Yeah, guess that must be it.” She opened their software suite and showed her how to use it. “So you’ll do the number crunching and Jimmy issues the cheques. No one can access the company bank account except him.” Tara blanched at that, knowing the reason why. She just hoped no one else did.

Tara learned quickly and was shortly doing the invoices on her own. Cindy congratulated her. “I was worried you’d be tough to train. But you’re a natural. After lunch can I take over this, so I can sit? Maybe you can file for me? Hard to bend over, now.”

It was 12:30 and Jimmy stuck his head in the doorway. “Come on, lunch time.” They put the phone on answer machine and off they went. Jimmy pulled up in front of the Posh Buffet. “Hope you don’t mind this. Lot’s of choice and it’s fast.”

Tara got a small tray and grabbed a soup and salad. Her “trainer” meanwhile, got a 16 oz. steak, a few shrimp and three chicken breasts. She wolfed them down and got up to get more. Dessert, this time.Three pieces of pie and ice cream, plus a dozen brownies.  Tara sat wide eyed and the Chinese girl asked. “What you staring at?”

“Oh I’ve just never seen anyone eat like that. I guess pregnancy…”

Her companion shrugged. “You could blame that. But I lied earlier-I was thin when I started a couple years ago, but not all of this is from the pregnancy. I’m not sure how much I should tell you…”

She looked at Jimmy who nodded his consent. “I-uh. I have...had an eating disorder.”

Tara looked her over, then at the mountain of food.

Cindy giggled. “It’s not what you think. I really was bulemic. At one point I was only 85 pounds. My family sent me to a clinic to get cured. Looks like it worked. Now it enjoy food-in fact I’m making up for lost time. All this extra baggage you see. Just reminds me of how much I enjoy life now and how close I came to losing everything.”

“But doesn’t your husband….”

“No husband. I don’t know you well enough to tell you more. In any case, no one tells me how to live my life now. So sue me, I like to eat. Besides that stuff on your plate is not fooling anyone. Girl your size didn’t get that way eating salad. Why don’t you get some real food and enjoy yourself? Keep me company, anyway. Please?”

Tara was hungry and that was all the excuse she needed. It was only Cindy’s insistence that they get back to work, that kept her from a third trip to the dessert counter. “Relax, Cindy offered. It’ll be here tomorrow. We eat here, most days.”

“I’m trying to lose weight actually.” She was still licking the sugar from a donut when she said that. Starting tomorrow, of course.

Chapter 5

Her homecoming added fuel to the fire. Carla was still there and smiled. “It’s so nice to have someone come home on time.” She looked at Jimmy with a glazed eye, but he pretended not to notice, as he went into the kitchen for a beer.  Carla whispered “He’s always late. Most nights I end up just leaving his dinner in the microwave, before I go home.”

Jimmy returned with his beverage. “Now wash up, you too. It’s all ready. I made something special, as we have a guest.”

Jimmy chided her. “Tara is not really a guest. She’s an...I don’t know what to call you, frankly.”

Tara suggested. “How about live-in employee?

Jimmy nodded. “Works for me.”

Tara changed the subject. “What are we having?”

“I made lasagna. I figured you haven’t had that for a while. I hope you like it....?”

Tara smiled. “Right both times. It’s one of my favourites and I haven’t had it in years. But I was hoping to start my diet tonight?”

Carla frowned. “Fine time to tell me now. It’s already made. You can make up for lost time tomorrow.” Carla served her a huge piece. Tara was going to object, but it really did smell good. In five minutes it had disappeared. Wordlessly, Carla took her empty plate and reappeared with another slice. “Get that in you.” Tara knew it was useless to protest, so she ate it as well. Then, a third. “It was the only one left. Now I can clean the pan.”

But the festivities didn’t end there. Three servings of apple pie topped it off.

Carla asked. “Look it’s none of my business, but how long were you thinking of staying?”

Jimmy nearly choked on his pie. This time, Carla pretended she didn’t notice.

Tara shrugged. “Guess that’s up to Jimmy. Why?”

Carla gave her a sly smile. “Well I stay with my sister, but it’s not the best situation-her husband is not too keen. Jimmy has another guest room and offered a live-in arrangement, some time ago. No transportation costs and free room is a good deal round here. I just didn’t like the idea of being here alone most of the time. If there was another woman here to keep me company-well I’d go for it.” She looked at her white faced employer and asked. “What do you say….boss?”

Jimmy made no comment but it was plain he was not keen.

Carla probed. “Oh. Maybe I’m not getting the picture. If you two want privacy…”

“Trust me.” Jimmy sighed. “There is nothing between us. Of course, you can stay.”

Carla clapped her hands and pinched the younger woman’s cheek. “Now we’re roomies.” She looked at Tara’s plate and said “Now finish that pie. I’ve got cheesecake too.”

Tara begged off. “I couldn’t.”

Carla waved her off. “I need you to help a little, or I’ll eat the whole thing myself. Done it before, you know.”

As the housekeeper  waddled into the kitchen, Tara snorted. “Now that I believe.”

Jimmy meanwhile said. “I’m sorry to leave you alone with her; but I have an…appointment tonight.” Without another word, he grabbed his coat and keys and bolted out the door.

Finding herself alone, Tara used the opportunity to sneak away, to change out of the overly tight work clothes. She tossed the bra in the corner of the bedroom and hefted her boobs back up where they should be. Patting her newly packed belly, she sighed at how fat she was lately and how ugly she felt. She was disturbed by a shout down the hall. “I made coffee if you’ve a mind?” The newcomer sensed that her opinion was of little consequence, so she threw a robe on and came out.

Carla had the “coffee” ready, which despite her earlier objections, comprised of three pieces of cheesecake.

Tara looked at the robe. “Where’s Jimmy. Oh...did I interrupt something?”

Tara blushed. “I was just getting comfortable. Did you think we were...? He’s not even here.”

Caral frowned. “Some host he turned out to be.”

“He was out of here like a shot. Said he had an appointment.”

Carla shrugged. “Looks like you get two. Oh, and I wasn’t kidding about the dishes.”

Obediently, Tara ate her assigned piece of cheesecake plus the “windfall” and rubbed her belly. “That was delightful. But I ate too much today.”

Carla sighed. “Alright. You relax. I’ll do them.”

She was only gone about 5 minutes. This time, she really had 2 cups of coffee. And the rest of the cheesecake.

Tara tried to deflect her attention. “That was fast.”

The housekeeper laughed. “We have a dishwasher. All I had to do was load it up. I need to wash this plate. There’s only one piece left.”

Without asking she dropped it in front of Tara, who despite herself began to eat it. “Diet can start tomorrow.” Carla stared with a raised eyebrow at that remark

Over coffee, Tara asked “So what about you? How long you worked here?”

Carla thought. “Jimmy and I go back about five years now. Shortly after you left, I guess. You could say I’ve been kind of a stabilizing influence on his life.”

Tara sipped the coffee and asked. “So you obviously aren’t married. You’re only a little older than me did you and he ever….”

Carla shook her head. “Our relationship for lack of a better word, is strictly professional. Why do you ask?”

“No reason in particular. Just making small talk.” Then she began to stifle a yawn. “Um…I almost hate to say this, but would you be horribly offended if I turned in? Long day today and I’m still a bit jet lagged.”

Carla shook her head. “You get off. See you in the am.”

This time she was awakened at 7am sharp. Carla leaned in and said. “By the time you get ready I’ll have breakfast ready.”

Tara knew better than to argue. She pored through the items shed picked up yesterday. A new bra to start with. 48FF at least didn’t pinch and kept her boobs from sagging. She checked out the stretch marks they were already getting. Even if she lost weight she’d need surgery to correct that. A smart knee-length knit dress that hugged her figure, but stretched to accommodate movement, was both practical and chic. More importantly, it was less prone to wardrobe malfunctions. Light makeup and hair in a bun made her look professional, at least.

Once ready, she came to the kitchen table. Carla had everything ready, but there was only one place set. Tara frowned. “I’m eating alone?”

Carla nodded. “You want company, get up earlier. I ate half an hour ago.”

“Jimmy?”

Carla laughed. “He didn’t come home last night.”

Tara blanched a bit. “Oh? Should we be worried?”

“Wouldn’t think so.” Carla shook her head. “Get used to it-happens a lot. I would imagine his “meeting” last night was with a young woman. Probably stayed at hers.”

Tara nodded in understanding. “Be a little odd if he brought her back here, I guess.”

Carla agreed. “He did call though. Asked me to drop you off. So hurry up. I got stuff to do today too.”

This time Carla made her have thirds. “Damn that man. I make food, he needs to be here to eat it.” Tara ate it all as directed; but felt like she was going to explode by the end.

Finally, they left. On the way Tara made note of the vehicle. It was a well appointed Escalade. “Nice car.”

Carla looked over and offered. “You mean for a housekeeper?

“I mean for anyone. I don’t have a car at all, so trust me, I’m not criticizing.”

Carla said. “I told you before I live with my sis. So I saved enough to buy this baby. I’m kind of fat, so I need a vehicle like this to fit me.”

Tara resisted the impulse to laugh. “In case you hadn’t noticed, I’m not far behind you. If I don’t cut down, we’ll be twins. And soon.” Careful she thought. Pace yourself and this will work out perfect.

The work day turned out to be the same as the day before. With one exception. Cindy told her over dessert, the third for both, that she was leaving that night. “You’re on your own tomorrow.”

Chapter 6

Tara settled into her routine. Work all day. Lunch at the buffet-evenings with Carla for the most part. When he did come home early, Jimmy spent most of his time in his home office.

The other girls in the office were nice enough. They helped her thorough some of the finer points of the day’s proceedings, seeing she’d really only had minimal training. They were all married with kids, so didn’t really care about their weight that much, anymore. Nearly every day, a supplier would send in some kind of treat or someone would bring baked goods from home. Most days Tara ended up with more than her share, but no one ever complained.

This went on for 2 months. Tara came home and Carla could see something was wrong. She looked over the bags Tara was carrying and offered. “Little retail therapy is good for the soul honey.”

Tara began to well up. “Not in this case. I had to go shopping. Carla-I have tried to get into a weight loss program, but I’ve actually gained 45 pounds since I’ve been here. I’ve upgraded my wardrobe once already. Now I’m doing it again. This time, I’m wearing maternity clothes.” She was now a 227 pound 52G-42-50 butterball.

Carla soothed her. “There there dear. Go dry your eyes. Supper’s ready. I made a special treat for you tonight.”

Carla reddened. “Haven’t you heard a word I said? Look at this belly! And my boobs are bigger than my head now. No one in the store even questioned if I was pregnant. The manager even thought I was carrying twins. You’re to blame for part of this, at least. I was already fat when I got here; but as much as I protest, you and the girls at work keep pushing food at me.”

“That’s because you keep eating it.” Carla retorted. “I’m sorry I thought you enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed making it for you. But honey, all I did was offer. No one forced it down your throat.”

“No. Not in that sense. But you are a pretty hard person to say no to.  If I didn’t know better I’d swear you were actually trying to fatten me up. At this rate, I’ll end up as big as...” She cut herself off just in time.

“As big as me?” Carla stared back with a deadpan expression. “What if I was?”

Tara gasped “Excuse me?”

“What makes you think you do know better? Suppose...I said there was some truth to your suspicion? Pretty obvious if you think about it- I really was trying to fatten you up. Trying? Poor choice of words actually. I think I’ve made a pretty good job of it. Would have liked to get another fifty on you; before you figured it out, though.”

“Fifty more?” Tara gasped. “Oh. My. God. Is this some sort of revenge thing?”

“No dear. Don’t you see? This is the perfect setup.”

“No, it ruins everything.” Tara began to sob as Carla handed her a paper towel to dry her eyes.

Carla smirked. “Oh, and what would everything entail?”

Tara was caught and she knew it. She dropped the bags and flopped into a chair. She began to cry a bit. “I lied to both of you-of course I never stopped having feelings for him. The baby was the only reason I went with Julian in the first place. When I lost it, I wanted to go home. That’s when he told me about the money he stole. There may be a warrant out on me, too. Call the cops if you like. I don’t care any more…”

The housekeeper shook her head. “I don’t think that will be necessary. I believe you, actually. I’ve seen the way you look at him and he needs someone in his life.”

Tara shrugged. “Why do you think I was trying to lose weight? The lunches, dinners, snacks all add up to making it near-impossible around here. Then you tell me it wasn’t my imagination-everyone around here really was forcing food on me.”

Carla shrugged. “Offering and forcing are two different things, my dear.”

“Maybe, but don’t pretend you didn’t take great delight in this. Doesn’t matter. I need to move on. He’s as distant as ever.”

Carla pursed her lips. “You might be wrong. Let’s go out tonight.”

Tara scoffed. “I’m not going anywhere with you.”

“Then you will be repeating the biggest mistake of your life.” Tara pondered that long enough for Carla to add. “Put something nondescript on. We don’t want to be noticed.”

The pair drove around town, for about an hour. Carla stopped the car in front of a few restaurants; but didn’t get out. Finally, Tara asked. “What are we...you looking for?”

“Jimmy’s car.” She sped off to the next place and smiled. “There it is. This is perfect.” She parked on the other side of the street. “Okay, put the hood up on your sweatshirt. We are going to look around.”

Carla crept over to the window, peering in. In a few seconds, she smiled and beckoned for her companion. “Look inside. He has a date. Check her out.”

Tara snorted “Oh my God, is that what this is about? This is so crass! I don’t care what his date looks like... ”

Her companion chuckled. “You should. Just take a quick peek.”

Tara peered in and her jaw dropped. She stared for a few moments longer and asked “Does this mean what I think it does?”

Carla shrugged. “Draw your own conclusions; I’ve got no skin in the game here. I’ve seen a couple of the others and they are more or less clones of what you see now. We can do this again in a week or two, if you want. He doesn’t usually see them more than a few times.”

Tara nodded. “What do we do in the meantime?”

Carla pulled her aside. “First we get out of Dodge, before we’re spotted. The rest is kind of up to you, my dear.”

“I think we both know where this is going or you wouldn’t have brought me here. Will you help me?”

“Of course.”

Tara winked. “This will be our little secret for now.”

Three weeks have passed. Tara comes home and Carla was a bit peeved. “Where you been? Dinner’s cold.”

She sighed. “I had to stop and get more clothes. I’ve gained another 27 pounds.”

Carla scoffed. “In three weeks? Don’t exaggerate.”

Tara shook her head. “It’s true. Come with me.”

She stood in the scale and the dial stopped at 254 pounds. The stuff she’d bought was size 30W. “Hope this will fit. Is he home?”

Carla shook her head. “Just like always. You’re safe.”

Tara pleaded. “I had to guess at the sizes. I’m so getting so fat, I can’t measure myself any more. Help me please?”

Carla nodded so Tara stripped down to her panties. “Hmm. Those won’t last long. The Lycra fabric was already cutting into her waistline. “Let’s start there.” She taped out at 52”. Already her cheeks and upper thighs were dimpled with jiggling cellulite. Tara advised. I bought more so these are for the scrap heap. Her waist had expanded to 47” and her belly was protruding so far she could not see her toes anymore. On top rested 55” of boob flesh. Tara hoped the H-cup bras she’d bought would fit. They did, but just barely and the fabric groaned under the strain.

Tara smiled “This is good progress.” She slipped into her dressing gown. “For now, at least. Dinner ready?”

“I just need to warm it.” Carla heated the dinner and she ate it with relish. Even re-heated, her food was delicious. Over her third helping, Carla asked. “When do you think it would be best to tell Jimmy the truth about your feelings?

Tara pondered a moment. “Um. I don’t want to drop this on him just like that. I need an excuse. I’ll think of something.”

She didn’t need to. Next day, Jimmy came in to her office and informed. “I got an email from Cindy. Looks like she’ll be ready to come back next week. Could I ask you to stay on a couple more weeks to bring her up to speed?”

Tara gulped. “Couple weeks?”

“Yeah sorry for the short notice. If you want me to call your new employer, I’ll explain on your behalf?”

“New....employer?  You mean...”

The look on her face said everything. “Tara I told you this was temporary. Six months to get on your feet. After that….well Cindy’s been a good worker. Wouldn’t be right to just give you her job, out of the blue. Besides, she has a baby to feed now.”

Tara nodded. “Oh yeah. We’re good.”

But she phoned Carla. “Look I need you to make up an excuse to be out tonight.”

Chapter 7

That night, she waited for Jimmy to come home. He waved at her and asked “Where’s Carla?”

“Out.”

He sensed a bit of a chill in the air. “Oh. Okay, well I just came home to change. I have another meeting.”

Tara scowled. “Meeting. Really? What’s her name this time?”

Jimmy stopped in his tracks. “Excuse me?”

Tara frowned. “Please don’t treat me like a child. Jimmy, I know you have a date.”

He nodded. “Maybe I do? So what’s it to you?”

Tara welled up. “So you’ve been avoiding me here and at work, and I think I know why.”

Jimmy reddened. “No. I don’t think you do.”

Tara stood and patted her paunch. “Let me try to guess. Is it because I’m getting so fat?”

He stood like a deer in the headlights. “I hadn’t really noticed. Not that much at least.”

Tara patted her paunch, adding “Then you’d better get your eyes checked. I’ve gained nearly 75 pounds for you, since I’ve been here.”

“For me? Tara....” He stammered. “Y-your weight is your business, not mine. Look I have nothing against people your size.”

“I know.” Tara nodded. “It took me so long to figure it out, it was nearly too late. You’re avoiding me because you’re attracted to me.”

He blushed again. “I am not.”

“You can deny it from now until doomsday, but I’ve seen some of the girls you’ve been dating. They are all different-blond, brunette, tall, short, white, black, Asian. A very eclectic mix. Only thing they have in common, is that they’re all built more or less like me. You’ve surrounded yourself with fat women. Cindy, Carla, not exactly light weights are they? Even the girls at work are a bit on the pudgy side.”

He stammered in embarrassment. “Have-have you been spying on me?  Carla helped you with this didn’t she? No sense denying it.”

Tara gave him a guilty stare.

“I thought so. Who I date is my business, not yours. Or hers. She is so fired.”

Tara begged. “Please don’t take it out on Carla. She thinks she is doing you a favour. Both of us, actually.”

“What’s that supposed to mean?”

“Jimmy I need to level with you. You were right all along. I really do still have feelings for you and they get stronger every day. I came back here hoping you’d still have feelings for me, but I could see I was wrong. At first I was trying to get my old figure back. I was ashamed that I was getting so fat. Then I saw those girls you were dating. They were all pretty big. Bigger than I am now, in fact. Then I realized that was exactly what you liked-what you wanted. You were never really attracted to me physically, when I was thinner at all, were you.”

Jimmy said nothing, just blushed. Tara knew she was on the right track.

She asked. “If I may? Why did you only date each of those other girls a few times?

He looked down. “You may think it’s weird....”

Tara stared skyward in exasperation. “I’ve been on pins and needles, while your housekeeper has spent the last six months stuffing me like a prize cow. I don’t think anything could shock me at this point. Try me.”

“I-uh have been going AA meetings, quite a bit lately.”

Tara frowned. “AA? You don’t have a drinking problem. Never did.”

He nodded. “That’s the weird part. I actually go because there is a support group in the same church on Thursdays, for...overweight women. I wait until they let out and sort of...bump into them.”

Tara resisted the urge to giggle. “Let me see if I got this straight. You are faking an addiction to prey on overweight women with esteem issues?” She muttered Nothing weird about that, not at all.

Jimmy shrugged “When you put it that way, it does sound kind of bad, I guess. Not my proudest moment, but they are actually grateful for the attention.”

Tara raised an eyebrow. “So....how come you never clicked with any of them? I’m hoping you are going to say that none of them were me?”

“That’s part of it. When you showed up here, looking so voluptuous, it stirred up some old desires.”

Aaaaaand?”

“Okay I admit it. I like really big women.” He cleared his throat. “Until I figured out what your game was, you were off limits. None of the ones I hooked up with were actually big enough. We’d go out a few times to get to know each other and I’d pop the question. That would be the end of it.”

Tara snickered. “You asked them to marry you after a couple dates?”

Jimmy blushed. “No. I asked them...if they would let me...fatten them up some more.”

Chapter 8

Rubbing her temples Tara probed again. “I know I am going to regret asking this, but just how big is enough for you.”

He looked her over. “How much do you weigh now?”

She blushed. “That’s none of your business...”

He interrupted. “I think we have already crossed that bridge. You’ve seen most of my cards. How much?”

“250. Ish....”

He nodded. “That’s seems about right. I like them around 50 pounds more.”

“Stop talking about this like I’m a side of beef.” Tara pressed further. “Tell me something. If I had been willing to gain some weight when we were together, would you have been a better boyfriend?”

He realized it was useless to lie. “Not sure if you even remember. I tried. Took you out. Bought chocolates.”

Tara sighed. “I remember, actually. Well, it worked for a while. But you were becoming so distant. I gained the freshmen 15 in college and I thought that was why. So I dieted it back off. It was really hard and if you’d told me....Well maybe things would have been different for both of us.”

Jimmy nodded “You hit the nail, right on the head there. If you’d gotten even a little bigger and stayed that like that, I would have found the courage to tell you.” He shrugged again. “Thge weird part is if you had even complained it would have opened the conversation and I could use that as an excuse to tell you. But you dieted in silence, so obviously didn’t want to be that way. I loved you so much-I could hardly ask you to get fat for me could I?”

She gave him a weird look, so he countered. “Imagine this conversation. Um dear, mind gaining 175 pounds or so for me?”

She spun around. “Well if you’d have asked, I probably would have.”

“Not that fat.” He shook his head. “No one would.”

She stepped closer. “In your head every one of those girls was a replacement for me. I know I was fat when I got here, but I’ve gained a lot more since then. It was no accident. Jimmy, I did this for you. In your head every one of those girls was a replacement for me. Or at least, your fantasy of me. Admit it.”

He stared in disbelief. Then he shook his head. “It’s too late.”

She opened her robe and revealed there was nothing underneath. “You’ve never seen me completely naked have you? Well take a look. It’s all for you, if you want it. And more. Please take me back. Feed me, stuff me...I’ll get as fat as you like. But you have to ask. Just say the words. Please.”

He shook his head once more. “No. Too late.”

She crept closer and put her arms around him. “No. It’s just in time. I know you still have feelings for me. I’ve never stopped loving you. Just say the words and we can move on with our lives.”

Jimmy knew it was stupid. It was crazy. He was thinking with his penis instead of his brain. But he didn’t do what those realizations required. Instead he grabbed an ample butt cheek in each hand and pulled her closer. She purred softly and asked again. “Say the words.”

He finally uttered. “I-I forgive you.”

She nuzzled closer. “And?”

“And I love you.”

She looked into his eyes and sighed. “Then prove it.” He did. More than once. On the couch. If Carla had come home unexpectedly she would have had a shock.

Next morning there was a new dynamic. Tara confronted him. “So. Just so we know where this is going. I’ll gain 50 more pounds, if it will make you happy.”

He smiled. “You know it will.”

“But if I do. You need to marry me. This is non-negotiable.”

“Wouldn’t dream of it. I’ll be delighted to marry you. How long will it take?”

Tara scoffed. “At this rate 3-4 weeks tops. Let’s work out the details later. I’ll need a ring of course. What about Carla?”

“Carla? I’m not marrying her too. Let her get her own ring...”

She smacked him playfully on the butt. “That’s not what I meant and you know it. We’ll need to bring her up to speed, of course.”

Jimmy frowned. “I don’t know. Really not comfortable with her knowing my private business.”

Tara giggled “Well she already knows most of it. She’s the one who clued me in, after all. Besides, the only other choice at this point is to let her go. I can still fatten myself up, but it will take much longer....”

“Oh. Yes. We’ll keep her on of course.” He nodded. “Shouldn’t be too hard. I think she knew this was going to happen before we did.”

Tara snickered. “What about Cindy?”

“What about her?”

“Well surely you aren’t going to bring her back now? You’d lay off your own fiancé?”

Jimmy waved her off. “Don’t worry. You’ll be fine for money. I want you to focus on us.”

“Liar. You want me to stay here so Carla can fatten me up easier. Admit it.”

He blushed. “Thought never occurred to me. But now that you bring it up, it’s a great idea.”

Chapter 9

Tara was as good as her word and actually shot up so quickly they had to make another wedding dress at the last minute. The next week or somewhere spent on getting her name changed on all her documents personal and otherwise. One of the things that needed to be done was to get her on the books as a signing officer of the company. As a spouse, she was now an equal partner and had access to everything.

They went for a celebratory lunch and in the middle of the meal Jimmy got a call. He listened intently and hung up. “Carla’s had an accident.”

They had sent her on a cruise for a week as a reward for bringing them back together. “Oh. What happened?”

“They say she had a seizure. She’s in a hospital in St. Thomas but she’s all alone. I’ll need t go get her. Be gone a few days at least-maybe a week. Can you cope?”

“I guess I’ll have to.”

He kissed her and offered. “Take the car. I’ll get a cab to the airport.”

Before she could reply, he was out the door. Tara smiled at her lucky break “Good he’s finally gone.” She waddled her 314 pound bulk as fast as she could back to the office. It was Sunday so she had the whole place to herself.

She plopped into a chair. Although it was custom made for her 61K-58-59, it was getting harder for her to fit into her work space. Quickly she booted up the computer and signed into the banking system. Pulling out a few slips of paper, she began typing. In ten minutes, she was done. Then, she formatted the hard drive and pulled it from the computer. Next, a phone call from a disposable cell.

“Jordan? It’s me. It’s done. All the money has been transferred out to our accounts in the Caymans.”

The voice on the other end snickered. “Good. No suspicions?”

“None. I can’t believe he’d let me clean him out again. He won’t even know I’m gone for about a week. Poor sap.”

“Any problems?”

“None here. Only hard part was gaining the weight before I got here, of course. I still don’t believe he likes this.”

She pondered about that and how this had started.

Chapter 10

Rewind 6 months.

Jordan came home a bit flustered and a bit early. Tara instantly knew something was wrong. He poured a drink and sighed. “We’re in trouble, honey.”

Tara asked. “What is it?”

“I-uh I played the market a bit, with some investor money. I was told it was a sure thing. Turns out it was a scam.”

“So-we’re bankrupt?”

“On paper, yes we are wiped out. But not bankrupt in the sense of absolution and starting from scratch. I still owe money to some people. More than I can pay back. And because it was not duly authorized…”

Interrupting Tara scowled at him. “Oh great. So I’ll be visiting you in jail I guess?”

He blanched a bit. “Not jail. These people play for keeps. My neck’s on the line. Only reason I’m still alive, is I promised to make good on that and more.”

Frightened, Tara suggested. “Let’s leave.”

He nodded. “That’s what you are going to do. I can’t. They seized my passport.”

Tara gasped. “Maybe they’ll make me stay too? Oh my God…”

“No. You are pivotal to my plan. I explained it to them.”

Tara folded her arms. “How about explaining to me?”

Jordon poured another drink and started. “It seems my dear brother has managed to bounce back from his fiscal challenges. He’s worth millions now. Well his company is, at least.”

Tara glared again. “So you are proposing to go there and rob him for the second time? You must think he’s the stupidest man on Earth.”

He shook his head. “Obviously that will be a challenge for me, especially if I’m stuck here. But you could do it.”

“Me? Five years ago I moved on to you because he wouldn’t give me the time of day. I would imagine he’d be quite unhappy to see me come back.”

“Not if we do this right. I know something about him that will be our ace in the hole.”

Tara sighed. “Okay tell me.”

Jordan began. When we were young he used to draw pictures of naked ladies. He used to catch peeks of our maid changing clothes when he could too.

Tara snorted. “That’s not much of a secret. All boys draw pictures.” Jordan picked up her I-Pad.

After a few clicks he handed it back. “This is the kind of woman he used to draw. All the time.”

Tara looked at the pictures. Then she started to laugh. “Oh you are kidding. He’d never go for those women. Look at them and look at me.”

He nodded. “Yes-look at them. And realize he never made love to you. Not even once.”

She shook her head. “But they’re all fat!”

“Immensely so, in some cases. Put it all together. It’s his type.”

Tara thought a moment and nodded. “It could be true, I guess. Explains a lot actually. Does he know you know?”

Jordan shook his head. He never admitted it to me, but it’s true all the same. Tell me, did he ever encourage you to gain weight when you were together?”

“Come to think of it, he used to say I was too skinny once in a while. Mind you except for freshman year, I was pretty skinny in college.”

He stared at her breasts. “Not everywhere.”

She plumped them up and down a bit. “Yeah guess you could say this is my fat bank. Everything I eat ends up here. Most women would kill me for saying that.” Then she slapped his face hard. “You son of a bitch. You could have told me at least. You know how much I loved him.”

Jordan raised an eyebrow. “Well if you had stayed with him, then I would be out of luck right? But tell me truthfully. Would you have gotten fat for him if he asked? I mean this fat?”

She looked at the picture for moment and touched her belly. “I-I think I would have discussed it at least. Would have given him the benefit of the doubt and tried….”

“Good. Cause you’ll have to. That’s the plan.”

Chapter 11

She blanched, then laughed out loud. “Oh. Wait you’re serious? This is your idea of a master plan? You expect me to fatten myself up like this…..this…blimp; then throw myself at his feet hoping he’ll take me back?”

“A quick study as always, my dear.” He snapped his fingers “That’s it in a nutshell. I have the logistical situation mapped out already.”

Tara shook her head. “I’m not promising. But…suppose I do this. No guarantee he’ll take the bait. He might even be married already.”

Jordan shook his head. “Not married. You’ll just have to reel him in.”

She sighed. “If he is still mad enough, rejection may be the least of my problems. I could end up in jail.” She slapped him again. “Get yourself out of this mess, asshole. You can beg me for a hundred years and I’m still not doing it.”

Jordan grabbed her wrist. He dragged her to the window. “You still don’t get it. No one is asking you. See that car? They’re watching the house. This is not going to be a volunteer effort. I’ve already committed to the plan. And just to make sure you don’t get cold feet, they won’t let you leave the country looking like this; or they’ll know the plan is not going to happen.”

Tara pulled away. “So what? You got yourself into this, get yourself out. I’m not involved, no one can do anything to me.”

“That’s where you are wrong, sorry to say.” Jordan walked out on the patio. He beckoned to a car and one of the men jumped out. He strode quickly to the house and let the man in. He was about 40, well dressed in a beige linen suit. Tara did not like him as soon as she laid eyes on him.

“Tara honey. This is Hassan el Nouri. He is the chief of police in this area. If you don’t agree to do what I have asked, Hassan here is going to make sure I disappear tonight. You will too.”

Tara gulped. “He’ll...kill us?”

Hassan shrugged. “Him for sure. Not you lady. You have committed no sin, but you can be forced to atone for his misdeeds as well.”

She suddenly whitened in fear. “Atone. You mean punished?”

“Not at all. Once he is….gone; you will no longer be his woman. We simply make financial restitution through an alternate living situation. It is not good for a woman here to be unattached. I will ensure that you have a new home.”

He looked her over, with a gaze that made Tara shiver. “You did not exaggerate. She will bring a good price. I am tempted to forgo the original deal and just take her now.”

Now Tara panicked. “A g-good price? I don’t know who you think you are, but I am not for sale. I have rights.”

“Not here. You are not in your precious USA, where women neuter their men they day they are born.”

Tara snorted. “Even here there are laws.”

“Yes. But as your husband explained, I am in charge around here. You and your thieving husband will do as I say.” He looked at Jordan. “You are both criminals under the eyes of the law. By our code of justice you both should lose a hand, even if we spare your lives. Would you like that?”

Tara reached out to slap him but he was ready and caught her wrist. “Lots of spirit in you. Like a wild horse that needs to be broken.” Hassan smiled but his toothy grin was not the least reassuring. “O yesssslady. A rare beauty, but too much spirit can ruin a mare. Maybe I should take you for a ride myself? You will soon see who is boss.”

Jordan stood in his path. “Your uncle will not be happy about that. She’s the only one who can get the money.”

Hassan looked her over. “No. She cannot do it.”

Desperately, Tara looked at the two men. “Actually, I’m pretty sure I can get Jimmy back.”

Hassan shook his head. “No lady. Your husband has advised you of the physical requirements, yes? I don’t think you can do it in the time required. But I have been wrong before.”

Tara sat down defeated. “Frankly I’m not sure I can either. How much would you think?”

Jordan brightened. “As much as we can in…”

Hassan shrugged. “We will give you a month to prepare.

Tara sighed. “I could do 15, maybe 20 pounds in that time. Will it be enough?”

Jordan smiled. “I think that’s up to Jimmy. So you’ll do it?”

Tara nodded. “I’ll try. Not that I have a choice.” Then she pointed a finger. “Two conditions. I will need some help. And I want privacy. No one sees me.” She pointed at her husband, “Especially you. One smart ass comment, and I’m done.”

Hassan went in the kitchen and spoke a few words of Arabic to the head cook. Handing her a sheaf of bills he made his way back. “We have some traditional expertise in this country. We will provide a suitable arrangement for you. And I can also promise you that our good friend Jordan will not tease you.”

He produced a pistol. “You will come this way please. If your good lady wife does what she is told, all will be fine.” Tara started to protest but Jordan kissed her and as they left he muttered. “I love you for this.”

Tara spat back. “That’s funny because I hate you for the same reason.” The pair were gone leaving her alone to sob and feel sorry for herself. But not for long.

The cook came in and said. She pointed at the picture and asked “Madam this is your wish yes?”

She shook her head. “No it most definitely is not my wish. But it needs to be done. I’m not sure if I can even do it.”

The old woman felt her all over. She clucked. “You are very thin. I have tried to change that for 5 years and you resisted me. I could have make you beautifully plump, but it is too late now.”

Tara shrugged. “New day-new situation. But time is the one thing I don’t have.” She pinched her side. “If you helped me how much bigger would I be in a month?”

Her servant shook her head. “You do not understand. I cannot help you at all.”

Tara blanched. “Please don’t leave me. Hassan paid you…”

“The money was for my silence lady. I am not the one who is leaving. It is out of my hands.” She looked out the window. “They are here.”

Tara blanched. “They?”

The cook nodded. “Yes. The ones who will help you.  If it is who I think it is, by the next moon your own mother would not know you. Don’t fight them. It will not help and the results will be the same.”

Before she could even scream, the door flew open and three men were inside. Before Tara could protest one of them held a cloth to her face. In seconds she was out cold.

Chapter 12

Tara woke in a pleasantly decorated room. Looked like any 3-star hotel world wide. Except there were no windows. And she was restrained to the bed. She shouted for help. In about ten seconds a nurse came in. She was pretty and obviously, not from the area.

Tara whispered. “Nurse-help me please. I am in trouble. I’m here against my will. Can you get me out of here?”

The nurse said nothing but began to stick an IV in her arm. Then she injected something into the IV bottle. Tara shouted again. “Hey do you speak English?”

The nurse nodded. “Yes ma’am.” There was a distinct southern drawl.

“Oh thank God. You’re American?

“Alabama born and bred and proud of it.”

Tara whispered “Look I haven’t much time. Take these straps off and help me out of here.”

“No can do I’m afraid.” She offered.

“Some men grabbed me. I’m not supposed to be here.”

“I wish I had a nickel for every time I heard that.”

“There have been others.”

“Of course. Hundreds, thousands probably. And all of you have the same story to get out of here.”

Tara continued trying to reason with her fellow citizen. “Just where is here?”

“You’re in a hospital. A psychiatric hospital. Now relax, and let the medication help you.”

Before Tara could protest further, a man came in followed by Hassan.

Tara gulped. The doctor was of local vintage. He looked at the chart and nodded. “Not much to work with but I will do my best.” He made a few notes and handed them to the nurse. “I think hourly to start.” He spun on his heel and walked out without a word to his “patient”. The nurse was right behind him.

Hassan smiled again and asked. “So. Any questions so far?”

Tara resisted the impulse to scream. “You might tell me where I am and why I am strapped to the bed.”

Hassan said. “You are in a ward of the state mental hospital. That is also why you are strapped to the bed. Feel free to scream for help. There is no one here but us, on this wing. In a few moments the IV will help you become more cooperative. It will also increase your appetite.”

Tara struggled. “No. Listen. I’ve changed my mind. You need to let me go.”

“No lady.  They have a job to do and you have a promise to fulfill. The staff has done this many times and assure you, you are in good hands. There is no sense protesting. What is done is done. The only choice you have left is to do this the hard way or the easy way. Which will it be?”

She sighed. “I choose the easy way, obviously.”

He nodded. “They always do.”

She wept a bit and asked. “When does it begin?”

He looked deep into her eyes as they began to glaze over. “It already has.” Then her world turned dark.

Chapter 13

Tara awakened on a gurney. Was it the same one? Maybe. But there was a lot more noise and a sense of motion. As she regained her senses, she realized she was in some kind of vehicle, an ambulance maybe? No, the walls were bare. Cube van of some sort.

Realizing she was unattended, she sat up. The arm straps were gone. Good. Still, it was hard to get up. Maybe her feet were still trapped under the blankets. She looked down to see if she could free them but couldn’t see them. Then she realized why.

Her breasts were blocking the view. Were they bigger? They were-colossal in fact. She had no way of knowing, but they were now an F-cup and weighed 3 times what they had before. Was this was the so-called easy way; a boob job? Could it be done overnight? No evidence of a bra, so she felt under the gown for scars or stitches. Nothing. Squeezing them for implants, she found no tenderness or hard spots. They were soft-naturally soft. That was not the only thing she felt.

Just south of the mammaries was more softness. She felt the bulge of her belly. Belly? She didn’t have a belly. Or as least, not yesterday. She felt it again and sat straight up. There it was. A plump paunch, that stuck out even further than her boobs. No. It wasn’t possible! She felt her face. Her cheeks were soft and plump. So were her fingers. She felt her butt and thighs. They were huge, too. She yelped more to herself than anyone else. Omigod. I’m fat! I was only half kidding about this, but they really did it.

Resisting the impulse to scream again, she took stock of her situation. She was on the way to somewhere. This was not an overnight adventure and she needed to figure a way out. She crept to the window and looked out. Just a few cars passing in both direction. No signs to indicate where she was. She sobbed a bit as she pondered her next move and suddenly the opportunity appeared.

A US army Hummer was right behind her. She tried to find something to write on. Finding nothing, she breathed on the window and wrote 911. American. Help.

The vehicle made no attempt to wave or contact the driver of her van. She gave up hope when the Hummer turned off the next exit. But her misery was not for long. About ten minutes later, the van stopped in a long procession of traffic. She could hear some shouting in protest followed quickly by the back door being wrenched open.

A young lieutenant peered in and asked. “You American?

Tara breathed a sigh of relief and started to cry. “I am. Please help me?”

He looked her over. “You okay?”

She crept forward and hugged him. “I am now.”

She stepped out. Hassan was there, yelling at anyone who would listen. “This is my country. This is police business you have no authority…”

The lieutenant looked over and pointed at the M1 blocking the highway. “That’s all the authority I need till I figger out what is going on here.”

He looked at Tara. “Ma’am are you being held against your will?”

She looked at Hassan. “Not exactly. But I think I would like to go home now, please.”

Hassan produced some documents. “She has papers to travel back to the USA. We are taking her to the airport.”

The lieutenant pointed at Tara “Dressed like this?”

Regaining her senses, Tara suddenly realized she was completely naked, so tried in vain to cover herself with her hands.

A female sergeant pulled the blanket from the van and handed it to the newly corpulent captive. Next, she snapped a photo of the writing on the side of the van with her smart phone. “Let’s see what we got here…” The phone had a translation app, so she read it. “Says here this van belongs to a plumbing company.”

The lieutenant glared at Hassan. “If you’re a cop, why you driving around with a naked woman in this heap?”

Hassan shrugged. “Police do not always advertise themselves as such, to the criminal element. We use this from time to time, to avoid detection. I learned it from your USA TV shows. In any case, the young lady here has had a breakdown due to the death of her husband. She was taken to the local hospital for treatment and is well enough to return home now.”

“As for her state of undress, she lost considerable weight during her stay. None of her clothing fit, so we did our best. None of us know much about Western women’s sizes so we got it wrong. We were on our way to purchase new items when you stopped us.”

The lieutenant nodded at his sergeant who searched the van. Indeed there was a bag of new clothes. All with Arabic labels.”

“Story checks out loo.”

Hassan nodded. “ She has come to no harm. If you hadn’t interfered… Well, she will miss her flight now.”

Tara thought quickly about her husband’s fate, if she double crossed them. He is actually telling the truth. Guess I must have panicked. But I would rather travel with you if it’s all the same.”

The lieutenant nodded “You cna’t go around like that. Put that stuff on as best you can. We need to move out. I can’t block the road too long.”

She nodded. “Give me a moment please. I would like to talk to these men. In private.”

Once the two soldiers were out of earshot Tara leaned forward and growled softly. “You bastard. What have you done to me?”

Hassan shrugged. “I seem to recall you agreeing to this. No one has forced you. In fact you specifically asked for help. So we have done so. Are you not pleased?”

She shrugged. “No. Yes. I don’t know it takes some getting used to. How do you…”

“We find the best way is to sedate the subject and use a forced induction.”

Tara’s expression indicated she did not understand.

“We intubate you and pump the nutrients into you at a prescribed rate. We use a special formula of fats mixed with digestive enzymes. Works very quickly.”

She pinched her belly again. “How quickly?”

Hassan smiled. “About 28 kilos in 12 days.”

Tara gasped. “No that’s impossible.”

“I assure you it is not. You can see the evidence for yourself. You can ask your new friends to verify the date and weigh you if you like. For the record, we really were going to take you to the airport. I suggest we continue that arrangement. There are documents and a little money to help get you started...”

Tara nodded but advised. “I said I would do this, but I’m doing it my way.” She shuffled off to get dressed and join her countrymen.

Hassan took her arm. “Wait this is the biggest mistake you will ever make. You must come with us.”

She wrenched her arm away. “No. I made my biggest mistake 5 years ago. But I will do as we agreed.”

The army officer loomed over them “Ma’am? We need to clear the road. You can change in the back of the track. He pointed to a Bradley where the female sergeant was waving to her. In a moment they were gone.

As the traffic cleared, Hassan’s driver looked over. “Do you think she will cooperate? Once she is back in the USA, she may just go on a diet.”

Hassan shook his head. “She will have to try. She has no one else to turn to. And her future intentions will be irrelevant. I can assure you the enzymes she has absorbed will ensure she will not be losing weight any time soon.”

Conclusion

Snickering, Tara returned to the present:

Jordan paused and answered. “It was a wild guess. He’s my brother and he managed to hide the secret for years. But I saw his secretary and the one before. Call it a hunch. Actually I think, it was harder for me to convince you to do it. I owe you for this.”

“You better believe it. I need to get this weight off. Prepare yourself for a bit of a shock. I’m over 300 now-I feel like a beached whale. But I’m warning you-you’d better get used to a little more of me. I think whatever they used over there to get me started has permanently affected my metabolism. I’m not sure I can get it all off, any time soon. Besides, I’ve gotten used to eating what I want-now that I’m-we’re rich again we can enjoy life.

She dropped a letter on the desk. It read

Dearest Jimmy

By now you realize I’m gone. Again. So is your money. Again. I can’t believe you would be so stupidly naïve twice. Just for the record it was my idea to take the money the first time, not Jordan’s. There never was a baby, either.

You also need to know that Jordan and I are still very much an item and I can’t wait to get back to him. That means you and I aren’t really married by the way, so you are free to move on.

I should confess that Jordan clued me into your stupid fat fetish before I came over, and figured that you’d let me back into your life because of it. Sorry to tell you I lied about how I ended up in that shape. I got fat on purpose just before I came over and I can’t wait to get this off. Every pound disgusted me almost as much as having you paw me all over because of it. We left you a little money-use it to seek professional help.

Don’t try to find us-we aren’t living in Saudi Arabia. I’d wish you a good life, but we both know I wouldn’t really mean it.

Goodbye and good riddance

You loving “wife” Tara

She left her lip prints on it for good measure. Suddenly, she heard a car pull up outside. That’s my cab to the airport she thought. Right on time. She stood to leave and opened the door. Oddly enough, Carla was standing there. Somewhat taken aback, Tara mumbled out. “Oh! Hi! I didn’t expect to see you here.”

Carla nodded and pushed herself in “I wouldn’t expect you would. You aren’t supposed to be here either. It’s Sunday-you should have gone home after lunch.”

Tara blanched “How could you know that? Unless you were eavesdropping…”

Then another figure strode in. It was Jimmy this time. Tara panicked as he smirked and added. “Probably didn’t expect me either, but here I am. You’re right-she was eavesdropping-sort of. Your phone is bugged, as well as your purse and your car. You haven’t had a private conversation for months.” He strode to the desk and grabbed the letter before Tara could retrieve it. “This for me?”

She reddened. “Jimmy! Look, please don’t read that. I didn’t really mean…”

“Save it, we know everything. You’ve been under surveillance by the FBI, since before you came back.”

Tara sighed. “How? I was careful.”

“Not careful enough honey. Special Agent Carla Thompson, at your service. If you had done your homework, you’d have noticed I didn’t really know my way around too well, when you showed up. That first morning we met was only the second time I’d been there. If you’d been a lighter sleeper, you’d have caught me that morning trying to find everything in the kitchen.”

Tara didn’t believe her. “You don’t live off the grid for 5 years without knowing a thing or two about staying ahead of the cops. You can’t be an FBI agent. You’re way too…”

Carla laughed “Fat? You’re right. No one ever suspects, that’s why I gained the weight a few years ago, to go undercover. This isn’t my first operation like this, but it’ll probably be my last. This time round I got too big even for undercover. I hated it too, but you get used to it.” She patted her belly. “You were pretty easy to fatten up, but I gained as much as you. You have to admit I am a pretty good cook.”

Tara stood like a deer caught in the headlights. “I trusted you-told you my innermost secrets and you lied to me. You said you’d worked for Jimmy for five years!”

Mmm. Nope-not really. I said we go back five years. Caught the original case when you flew the coop. As for your “innermost secrets”? Most of those you cooked up on the fly, to reel us both in. We all know who the real liar is. For the record, your little sob story didn’t fool anyone for a second.”

“So you knew the whole time. Why didn’t you just arrest me then?”

Carla explained. “Couple reasons. We knew we could get you. You never would have got out of the country again. But we wanted to find out where Jordan was. He has been making deals with dangerous people who hate the USA as much as we hate them.”

The erstwhile fugitive gasped. “I had no idea about that.”

Carla nodded. “We know. That bank account you transferred funds from was a fake. There’s no real money, but we can trace where the transmission was sent. There will be a reception committee, waiting for him to show up. We want to have a little talk with him about his clientele.”

Jimmy piped in “When my dear brother stops to pick up the money-they can grab him. He looked at Carla and asked. “You want to tell her rest?”

Carla nodded. “Your loving husband? He scammed you too, honey. There never was any threat to his life. Once he got that money, he was going to divvy it up with his henchmen and disappear. You would be hung out to dry.”

“Henchmen?”

Carla snickered. “Yep. Hassan and the crew he hired to fatten you up were all paid by him. You see, he was tired of you and wanted to move on. He came up with this ridiculous plan to get rid of you and get the money he so dearly desired.”

Tara gulped. “You know about Hassan?”

Carla nodded. “Yes dear. We knew you gained the weight just before you came over.”

Tara shook her head “But how? I was careful.”

“You made one big mistake. Although it was under duress, you did agree to gain weight and actually did so. As such, you appeared cooperative, and were worth substantial amounts of money to them. They would never have harmed you, at least until they got the funds.  The people who were transporting you had nothing to gain by doing so.”

“And?”

“You should have realized that and gone with Hassan as he suggested. They had false documents already prepared to get you back stateside under the radar. Instead, you flagged down a military convoy,who promptly got you into their safe custody and onto a flight home.

Military people file incident reports and your name was flagged at the State Dept. You’re a person of interest in a major felony case. It was stupid to come home under your own name.”

“The rest was easy. We tracked your footsteps and found out where you’d been hiding over there. All it took after that was a few informants in need of a little ready cash. It’s fairly easy in poor countries to get people to rat out foreigners. In your case it was your cook. She was actually worried about your well being I think.”

Jimmy added “There’s one thing you and Jordan did get right.  I really do have a thing for the larger ladies. All those dates were staged with paid actresses, for your benefit by the way. Carla knew exactly where and when to take you until you got the picture. But not all of it. Like you, I’m already spoken for.”

Tara gasped. “You and Carla.”

He shook his head. “Guess again.”

Carla pouted a bit and he patted her belly. “Don’t worry, if I change my mind, you’ll be my first choice.”

Tara shook her head. “No. I checked. You aren’t seeing anyone.”

“Well nominate me for an Oscar. It actually was hard to resist you, all being said. You know about Carla’s “disguise” already. But Cindy was not on it. Not at first. It was a strange coincidence, but you filled in just when she-we needed help. Guess we should thank you for that, at least.”

“We?” Tara sensed the answer but asked. “Let me guess. You are the father of her child right.”

He nodded. “She’s my girlfriend. Been tough keeping them under wraps until this is finished. Looking forward to getting back to normal now.”

“No. It’s not possible. You couldn’t keep this a secret. Someone in the office would tell.”

Jimmy laughed. “Not really. Everyone knew who you were and agreed to keep quiet. Some of them lost their jobs first time out. They had an axe to grind with you. Actually, more than one wanted to take you on a one way trip down a dark alley. I told them about this plan and they thought it was better revenge.”

“Revenge?” Tara began to sob. “Don’t you see? I –I hate being fat.  I lied about how I gained so much weight the night I came back.”

“I know.” Jimmy snarled. “Lied about a lot of things. Just like always”

Tara began to cry. “You knew the score right from the beginning, didn’t you?”

He nodded “More or less. I called the FBI the first night, right after you passed out on the sofa. They already had you under surveillance and filled me in on what your likely game plan was. They asked me to play along.”

“Jimmy no matter what you think of me, I really did get fat for you. Every pound, every meal I wanted to scream as I could see how I was destroying my figure. I looked at Carla sometimes and wanted to throw up, especially when I realized I was fatter than her. I was miserable the whole time, but I was encouraged by the thought it would make you happy. If you had asked, I would have fattened myself up to 600 pounds to make you happy. Why would you trick me like that, knowing I would hate it?”

“You just answered your own question.  I wanted you to get fat precisely because you’d hate it. But don’t try to convince me you did it for love, or to make me happy. You were only doing it so I’d agree to take you back.”

“You told me you loved me? That I was beautiful.”

“Both true. You got under my skin a long time ago. If you had really come home like that and had pure intentions, I may have been unable to resist you. I will probably always love you-but I stopped liking you the minute you left with everything i had worked for.”

Tara stated the obvious. “I’ve ruined my beautiful body-for life most likely. Even if I get this blubber off, I’d have sagging skin and stretch marks forever. No one gets anything now.”

“Oh no, I couldn’t disagree more. They say revenge is a dish best eaten cold. I took great personal pleasure in watching you ruin your figure. From my standpoint, it was totally worth it.”

Tara sighed and slumped into a chair. “So you got me.” Then a slightly wry smile. “Jordan may not get the money, but at least he’ll be free. You can’t extradite him from there.”

Carla piped in. “We counted on that, but thanks for sending the banking info. Makes it easier to track him down. Just fyi, honey. We have no intention of bringing him back. I said he’d have a reception committee. They won’t be cops. He upset a lot of people with his little scams.”

Tara blanched. “If you mean…Jimmy he’s your brother. You need to stop this.”

“Relax. There’ll be a couple agents there too. If he agrees to come willingly, they’ll save him. Otherwise…”

The plump criminal gulped. “What about me? I’m your wife-can you get me off the hook?”

“Let’s face facts. You and I are obviously not married. Jordan is still alive. We knew that, so the ceremony is also a sham. The preacher was an FBI agent too.”

Carla explained. “You’re looking at 20 years if they throw the book at you. Jimmy came up with an alternative.”

“Which is?”

“Your sentence is suspended, if you agree to 2 parole conditions.”

Tara brightened. “Anything is better than jail. What conditions?”

“You just said you’d have gone up to 600 pounds if it made Jimmy happy. We were going to suggest 400 originally, but we’ll use your idea. We’ll give you 3 months to get there. Condition 2 is you need to stay that way for 2 years. You’ll be nearly immobile at that point, so you won’t be able to cause too much havoc. Do it, and you’re free to go.”

Tara gaped. “I can’t do that.”

“Can’t or won’t Jimmy chimed in. If you are sufficiently motivated, then you’ll find a way. Carla can give you some tips. At your present weight, prison won’t be easy; but that’s the alternative.”

Tara shrugged. “I’ll do it I guess. But gaining 300 pounds in 3 months? That’s more than 3 pounds a day. I can’t do that on my own.

Jimmy nodded to Carla. “What do you say?”

“It would be a great pleasure, Jimmy.” She grinned in satisfaction. “I don’t suppose you have that Hassan guy’s phone number? I may need the name of his doctor....”

The end

5 hours ago, cyrobolives2.0 said:

Interesting story. Liked the twist at the end

Plot twists are pretty common in my stories. It gets pretty hard to stay interested in telling the same basic wg  chain of events otherwise.

Thank you for your kind comments as well. 

I have 1 more nearly done then I am tapped out for a while.

• 1 month later...