Girlfriends gain need feedback

Samulman234

So we've been dating since fall 2014 and the beginning of this summer i noticed she gained a small amount of weight. Shes always been skinny but soft and I've always been attracted to her. Shes always loved food but I've never seen her eat like this its pretty cool shes always hungry. Throughout this summer she gained and i obviously tried to contribute to that without being too forward she doesnt know anything about my preferences. There have been a couple times shes said something about getting fat and needing to diet but it always get forgotten about. I tell her shes beautiful and sexy no matter what and that she looks great which she usually accepts and thanks me for. That is usually followed by getting something to eat lol. The past 4 months shes gotten bigger little by little and shes incredibly sexy. Boobs belly ass legs arms face everything has gotten bigger and shes sexier than ever it drives me crazy. The past 2 weeks it seems like she gained faster and i cant keep my hands off her which she hasnt been a huge fan of lately. All of her clothes from last fall are too small and shes starting to notice after the summer. Her belly is rolling over her pants she had to buy new bras and underwear because her ass and boobs have grown a lot. Its really great but by now shes probably put on close to 20 lbs its hard not to notice. This whole time she never really cared and kind of joked about it but she has officially started to hate it. She almost cried the other night about it and of course i told her she was perfect. She said she wants to lose a lot of weight i dont think she needs to obviously but shes never gotten upset like that before. Its affected our intimacy recently because she feels uncomfortable now that shes legitimately bigger. She knows i like it without me saying anything she can just tell through being in bed together but she hasnt been as eager lately if you know what i mean. I dont want her to lose because shes so sexy and up until now shes been happier than ever which is more noticeable than the weight. This kinda came out of nowhere I want to be supportive no matter what because i love her and will always think shes beautiful at any size. I just need some feedback or advice about it. Should i be helpful with her dieting/working out (idk what the plan is yet)? Should i just stay the course and hope she becomes comfortable with the weight and try to make her feel beautiful? Just to add we dont do anything sexual with food or anything like that and im not about feeding her or anything just like something soft to grab on to. Any feedback would be great this is my first post btw please help :)

If she hasn't yet I would help her get some bigger clothes. With her packing on lbs it has to bother her having to get into her current wardrobe knowing everything is revealingly tight on her just to cause embarrassment. Clothes that fit her current body will probably make her feel more comfortable about herself too.

Through being together with her for two years I bet you know her good traits well enough to charm and boost her self esteem without having to concentrate on her looks. Focus more on chemistry and less on her body. The way you describe her strikes me as someone who has always been skinny, has never really exercised, and hasn't packed on the pounds before up until now so she's probably not used it. Its probably just a fad that will go away with time but right now I'd just treat her well and take ownership in the relationship in a cheerleader type of way to boost her feelings. Help her with school if she's still in it or give her ideas of how she could be better with her career. Stuff like that. She'll appreciate it. 

Put focus away from the body. ;)

You've been dating for two years and she doesn't know about your preference? Have you just never had that conversation? To be honest man, unless its something you never want to bring up with her, its better to just let the cat out of the bag and have an honest conversation about it.

So common...

Imagine sex, for the rest of your life, with someone who cries when you touch her hated fat. Whose self-loathing is directed outwards at you, the perv who got her fat (and just a little fat). Bitterness and blame will keep your secret desires secret and unfulfilled. Every hardon you get for her will be blocked by shame and disgust.

She hates what you love. She recoils when you touch her fat. She thinks there is something wrong with you. This is an FA's life with a fat-hating woman. And it doesn't get better. You are gonna like 'em fatter and fatter as the years pass. Trust me on this. Do not settle for a bad sex life.

A 20 lb weight gain makes her cry. She's not the girl. Run for the hills. The lush, rolling hills.

Be honest.  And don't assume she knows what you think or how you feel.  Be forthright and tell her how much you love the weight she's gained, how sexy you find her extra softness and curves.  I think you're making a big assumption when you say she knows you like it without even saying anything.  Trust me.  I'm the king of assumptions.  I've let things sit for years, assuming the other person knew, when all along they didn't.  She just wants to feel attractive and pretty.  Let her know, plainly and clearly, how attractive and pretty you think her extra softness is.  She needs to feel comfortable.  It might help to tell her that even if she got really fat, you'd still find her super hot (but only if that's actually true!).

she doesnt know anything about my preferences

wtf even if you think she knows you like her gain, you should be honest or at least semi honest that you liked her before when she was soft and that you like her now just the same. Def buy her new clothes, this lifestyle isn't for being cheap if you want her to be eventually fat you need to be able to keep her well fed but also comfy. Although as those above have said some girls well just can't take being fat but you need to try to show her you appreciate her body.

You could try some reverse physiology and apologize to her in such a way that you may have had something to do with her gain then follow up with how you enjoyed her figure and do so even more now, but after mentioning whatever you like about her figure you go back and say something along the lines of you hate how she is beating herself up about her weight and that if she really feels like she needs to lose weight you will try not to tempt her to gain anymore. 

^ if you apologize and actually seem to mean it (even if its not your fault) its hard for people to be mad at you and actually you may be able to spark her curiosity if you spill the jelly beans on how you like how she has softened up.

Lastly (100% unrelated but hear me out) if you have sex use condoms, otherwise you might have to fake a robbery if somethin bad goes wrong.