Tabria Majors

Smooth

• Replies 775
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tabria's been posting accountability workout videos to her insta stories. Besides satisfying our baser urges, they're also genuinely vulnerable and interesting. It's clear from her commentary that she's been out of practice for a while, and that even at her most fit she pretty much hates working out--which is surprisingly coming from one of the fittest plus models I've ever seen!

iVKpuVA.gif

vK6NXcn.gif

aMMPvfr.gif

Il6drLH.gif

ezgif.com-gif-maker (4).gif

On 8/4/2022 at 3:11 PM, thadrou90 said:

She proves it’s possible to be toned and fat at the same time! At least for her…

Yes, and it seems true for Latecia Thomas as well. They have toned muscle under soft blubber, much like the Terminator with the "living tissue over chrome metal"😊😁

Holy shit, your post is giving me whiplash, @zprom.

Bummer she's down 10lbs already, and honestly she did look like she was losing a little. I'm guessing some of this is water weight, and plus the first phase of a diet always has the fastest loss. I expect her to continue to lose, but maybe not as much, not as fast.

But 287! I can't believe she was that close to 300!

From Tabria's stories a few days back. (Sorry for the low frame rate, just wanted to be able to post the whole thing here.)

It's definitely interesting how she says she did a "7-day water fast" (which would be consuming nothing but water for 7 days, basically a week-long starvation diet) but also talks about experimenting with different foods in that time. I'm guessing she didn't literally ingest zero calories for a week, but it does sound like she's been pairing a crash diet with intensive daily exercise, which would explain the rapid weight loss, too.

She also talks in every story about how she hates working out, and how she doesn't believe the tip "if you're not enjoying working out, you haven't found the right workout for you yet." Basically, she's suffering and practicing extreme and dangerous disordered eating and exercise. Set aside the question of losing or regaining weight: I hope she stops this before Day 66 so she can find a little more balance.

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

• 2 weeks later...