Jump to content
Smooth

Tabria Majors

476 posts / 273360 viewsLast Reply

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, zachi said:

those trunks... thighs...

Yeah she seems quite nimble on her feet despite the size of those things........I was expecting her to lose her balance, stumble and trip while walking on that treadmill 😂😂😂.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, md2069 said:

Yeah she seems quite nimble on her feet despite the size of those things........I was expecting her to lose her balance, stumble and trip while walking on that treadmill 😂😂😂.

She's quite tall and athletic, moreso even highly active in spite her Rubenesque body proportions. Unlikely KingSteph...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, John Smith said:

I can't believe she's still able to fit into size 16/18 swimsuits while being this corpulent...

 

20200618_192748.thumb.jpg.ec528dea9d079ee14de60e39f8d2764f.jpg

 

Someone is lying to themselves 😂😂😂........Even though a lot of these plus size models have put on significant amounts of weight over the last few years.  Most if not all will never admit to being more than a size 16-18........That is the magical number since when you start getting into the size 20 and over range people will really start to see you as fat.  So even though Tabria is 245+ and claims to be proud of her size.  I still see some disingenuousness on her part with the down playing of her clothing size.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, md2069 said:

Someone is lying to themselves 😂😂😂........Even though a lot of these plus size models have put on significant amounts of weight over the last few years.  Most if not all will never admit to being more than a size 16-18........That is the magical number since when you start getting into the size 20 and over range people will really start to see you as fat.  So even though Tabria is 245+ and claims to be proud of her size.  I still see some disingenuousness on her part with the down playing of her clothing size.

They're all "body positive" when it serves their agenda or egoes, not when it come to face up the truth.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/18/2020 at 11:34 PM, John Smith said:

They're all "body positive" when it serves their agenda or egoes, not when it come to face up the truth.

Well this was predictable..........The idea of being fat is more palatable than the actual practical application of being fat 😂😂😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, md2069 said:

Well this was predictable..........The idea of being fat is more palatable than the actual practical application of being fat 😂😂😂

Like once said the wise Paul Mooney... 😂😂

paul mooney wow GIF by Soul Train

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, extra_m13 said:

oh tabria... you are so hot. keep them coming boys.

she has always been very strong i do not think it should surprise us to see her working out. to work out as much as she does and still have those curves only speaks volumes of her appetite in my opinion. which is a good thing of course...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, John Smith said:

"Fala volumes" ?? Você quis dizer  volume de batidas,  dado o quão gorda ela se tornou ... ela se parece com 260 libras de obesidade, talvez até mais.

she said 245 months ago

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.