• Replies 764
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On 8/1/2020 at 6:21 PM, md2069 said:

She really is a big curvy but athletic looking woman.........

this is exactly it. I love how she always looks tall, strong, and capable without losing her sizable, flabby gut. She walks this fine line better than just about anyone else.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/31/2020 at 5:08 PM, foxer1 said:

Has released a music video of Tabria's in honor of Halloween. These two articles (above) were actually ads!
Tabria imitates the legendary Beyonce, her images from different clips, and she comes out amazing!This is something! Incredibly hot and sexy! How she dances and shows off her fantastic body in motion! Revealing outfits, Sambo and hip movements-what is not there!!) What a scene in a gold micro-bikini is worth! Tabria's gorgeous figure and her gorgeous fleshy ass are shown!! It is colossal!) I
Advise you to look at all))!

This honestly blew my mind. Tabria's unreal in fulfilling a fantasy of what Beyonce might look like with an extra 50-100 lbs on her, and she does a damn good job dancing, too! The rare BBW who's both huge and flabby but also pretty muscular and athletic. I don't think anyone else could have pulled this off. Hats off to her.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/26/2020 at 1:01 PM, foxer1 said:

A new video has been released where Tabria shows her fantastic body in motion).

https://www.instagram.com/p/CH8fw55A1nk/

Honestly incredibly what she's been able to achieve. Major music video and AMAs performance? Incredible to see a model and dancer her size hitting the bigtime (pun fully intended).

4 hours ago, Jim Glen said:

She said she weighs 250 lbs

Where was this?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, extra_m13 said:

pure fire, as always would love to see her bigger and softer but i am not complaining

Yeah, a rare case where she's been bigger and I'd prefer that, but she's still fairly big and doing incredibly impressive things. Good for her.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
4 hours ago, Desdinova said:

Here's the full video, it's like an opening teaser to a James Bond movie but starring a plus-size model!!!   Look for an appearance by Nzinga Imani at the very end

Honestly the work Tabria is doing is unmatched. Her ability to combine athleticism with extravagant voluptuousness and turn out high production value ads and award show dance performances like she does is remarkable. There's nobody quite like her!