Tabria Majors

Smooth

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 775
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

I can perfectly understand why Tabria Majors will diet.  She's thinking "BUSINESS first".  She has a profitable enterprise to run which began in 2018 with her Sports Illustrated debut.  Her current net worth is over $1 million.  Maybe she has a staff of operations to support and budget: travel, administration, etc.  At age 31, maybe she's planning on fashion, perfume, media commercials, advertising, or other branch-outs for her distinctive "brand".  With industry Contacts she's nurtured, maybe she wants to develop a modeling Agency which will pay her handsomely for a lifetime.   Especially after she hits the rapidly approaching Wall that all pretty girls eventually hit. She's looking to the future.  CONCLUSION: Business FIRST !!! 😉

• 4 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 7 months later...
1 hour ago, Renaissanceman said:

She has the hottest "muscular fat lady" body of any plus size model I'm aware of. It's like she alternates between workouts and bacon cheeseburgers and milkshakes, so she maintains a big, plump ass and belly rolls, but everything appears toned and perfectly sculpted. She is a work of art.

I totally agree with that 👍