Tabria Majors

Smooth

• Replies 764
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Def a bummer, but not a surprise, really, given how many opportunities plus models lose if they get too big. It does suck though how the pressure to diet exists even if plus modeling of all places. In my more paranoid moments I sometimes wonder if some models and celebs wait till they start getting praise on a forum like this, and that's the point when they say, "NOW I've gotten too fat."

Anyway, here was the following story she posted. Not sure why it was so blurry, but I think you'll still enjoy.

NWCFz4N.gif

I can perfectly understand why Tabria Majors will diet.  She's thinking "BUSINESS first".  She has a profitable enterprise to run which began in 2018 with her Sports Illustrated debut.  Her current net worth is over $1 million.  Maybe she has a staff of operations to support and budget: travel, administration, etc.  At age 31, maybe she's planning on fashion, perfume, media commercials, advertising, or other branch-outs for her distinctive "brand".  With industry Contacts she's nurtured, maybe she wants to develop a modeling Agency which will pay her handsomely for a lifetime.   Especially after she hits the rapidly approaching Wall that all pretty girls eventually hit. She's looking to the future.  CONCLUSION: Business FIRST !!! 😉

Yeah, I agree, she seems very savvy about her business. If you're right that she'll branch out into other areas, too, and that modeling will take up a smaller share of her activities, then maybe she'd feel less pressure to diet! But obviously there we're just speculating.

On 3/9/2022 at 9:25 PM, shadowstorm said:

insta_story_ 1646860526108.jpg

Such a stark contrast either size 0 or plus size, wonder why that is? One in green who already looks underweight seems to be sucking in too. You’d think there would be a mix of mid size too, which is the majority demographic? Anyways getting smothered between Iskra and Tabria is just absolute dreamland

16 hours ago, Stop116 said:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CbLaBcNAe6K/?utm_medium=copy_link

in the comments she said she’s the heaviest she’s ever been and is “knockin’ 280”.

in Feb 2020 I remember her posting she was 240-245 at the time

4 hours ago, thadrou90 said:

Did she back off of the idea in the comments? 

Here’s the comment

3A82FDD9-FDDE-4C98-A328-2F7AA51D421B.jpeg