Diana Sirokai

zachi

15 hours ago, BAF567 said:

Wow I love those candid how she finally let's herself breathe and the belly drop. Side views she looks huge but sadly still sucks it in her newest photo. But at least she admits to gaining weight in the comments.

Interesting as the person who started that conversation with her noted her weight being 144kg And asked for Diana’s but of course She didn’t oblige. 
her latest Instagram stories are of her alluding to working out and wanting to get fit again so I guess she’s feeling pressure! Not least from the waistband of her jeans!! 

2 hours ago, TKG133 said:

her latest Instagram stories are of her alluding to working out and wanting to get fit again so I guess she’s feeling pressure! Not least from the waistband of her jeans!! 

Yeah, sadly Diana's never been with us in spirit. She probably realizes she'll never be thin, exactly, but she didn't want to get bigger. I fear this new gain won't last forever, but we'll see!

3 hours ago, TKG133 said:

Interesting as the person who started that conversation with her noted her weight being 144kg And asked for Diana’s but of course She didn’t oblige. 

144kg is 317lbs, no way is she that much. She's only 5"1

4 hours ago, thadrou90 said:

Yeah, sadly Diana's never been with us in spirit. She probably realizes she'll never be thin, exactly, but she didn't want to get bigger. I fear this new gain won't last forever, but we'll see!

Everytime she tries to lose weight though she comes back gaining it all back with a few extra more pounds. This would be interesting if she try to lose and comes back fatter than now which looks her hugest.

On 10/23/2020 at 1:29 AM, TKG133 said:

EE44EE4F-1722-4F66-A9F0-C9BC17EEC326.jpeg

I love this photo, it shows just how beautiful so many of the natural things that even body positive individuals try and hide. A puffy round face, big double chin, cellulite, fat that "hangs" over the knees etc. All natural, all beautiful. Give me that over photoshopped legs and a face angled to hide its true size any day.