Diana Sirokai

zachi

Feel like it's depending on the outfits there.
Also, don't read the comments. A lot of the ones I just read are horrible. Why is it the "It'S nOt HeAlThY" crowd never direct this sort of vitriol at fat guys like Rick Ross, Action Bronson, DJ Khaled, etc. when they go about topless? They only direct it towards women...
It's kinda weird for men to judge fat men,mostly women do that .

Sent from my A574BL using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, MikeSoFresh said:

Even with the weight loss her body looks the same lowkey

Not at all, lest from my opinion.

At a smaller weight, she's recovering that rotund, thickset Thick Horglass-shaped appareance she had in 2018-19. Her posture and body balance seems visibly less strained and she seem to progressivly rebuild her physical fitness.

A total contrast from her heaviest self at peak weight, when she was starting to fatten up much everywhere and that her body shape was transitioning into a butternut / squash / small-Fanta-shaped silhouette (like Goddess Shar much much bigger) . She was out-of-shape, slower and always keeping her guard up so that no one would notice that walking around was enough to exhaust her.

She was stepping on the threshold of heavier BBW territory a couple of weeks ago: now, she get back to the smaller end of BBW territory.

I just remember how thick and hot (and she was for sure) was we all thought and marvelled at in 2016/17. The weight gain that occurred towards the end of 2018 and basically carried on and peaked during the latter months of 2019 is one for the ages. Especially considering her public profile increased just as much as her body fat percentage during that period!

talking a good 50lbs and 3/4 dress size increase. Stunning.