Diana Sirokai

zachi

So let's take some predictions: how big will Diana get? There's a chance that at any point she goes on a crash diet or gets WLS or some shit, but so far that hasn't happened.

I say we'll see at least another 50 pounds on her, maybe more, before she plateaus or loses weight.

54 minutes ago, thadrou90 said:

So let's take some predictions: how big will Diana get? There's a chance that at any point she goes on a crash diet or gets WLS or some shit, but so far that hasn't happened.

I say we'll see at least another 50 pounds on her, maybe more, before she plateaus or loses weight.

I mean, Fashion Nova plus size clothes go up to a 3X (she gets like sponsored or something by them in most of her insta posts idk) so as long as she can squeeze her wide ass hips, thick thighs and gut into their clothes she probably isn't going to stop gaining anytime soon.

She’s cute in a lot of ways but I just can’t get with her getting fatter and fatter which is apparently solely for the plus size modeling she does which is of course based on the thick/plus size/body positive is in trend.  And no I’m not buying into that she is gaining more and more weight because she is more confident as she has stated in not so many words.  Stepping back from the prevailing preference of larger women here it seems just as questionable as a woman model say getting extremely skinny just to be a model.  This message is just for all of the guys here thinking that they are doing women a big favor by wanting them to be larger when in reality it’s just a preference just like men who like skinny women.  There is no nobility in either choice.

Sure, I mean there is no world in which her weight gain (my conservative estimate) of at least 10 lbs per year since she came on the scene in 2016, is healthy. There is no nobility as you say just most of these plus size models are just enabled by that industry to get fatter basically.

At the same time, the reason I’m here is because of my dick, and my dick doesn’t care and it loves to see this sort of shit.

8 hours ago, md2069 said:

She’s cute in a lot of ways but I just can’t get with her getting fatter and fatter which is apparently solely for the plus size modeling she does which is of course based on the thick/plus size/body positive is in trend.  And no I’m not buying into that she is gaining more and more weight because she is more confident as she has stated in not so many words.  Stepping back from the prevailing preference of larger women here it seems just as questionable as a woman model say getting extremely skinny just to be a model.  This message is just for all of the guys here thinking that they are doing women a big favor by wanting them to be larger when in reality it’s just a preference just like men who like skinny women.  There is no nobility in either choice.

What evidence do you have that her weight gain "is apparently solely for the plus size modeling"? How do you know it isn't for other reasons? Are you similarly bothered by other plus size models who gain weight (including many with long threads on this forum)?

8 hours ago, Renaissanceman said:

What evidence do you have that her weight gain "is apparently solely for the plus size modeling"? How do you know it isn't for other reasons? Are you similarly bothered by other plus size models who gain weight (including many with long threads on this forum)?

The evidence is she isn’t the only one........Look at Hunter McGrady, Tara Lynn and ALL of the AGT “models”.  ALL of them have gained significant amounts of weight over the last few years......Why......because there is money in being a bigger model now.  Look at all the backlash Ashley Graham got from the “body positive” community when she started losing weight.  Of course people here want to fantasize that all these women just decided hey I love being fat and want to eat more and more food......That certainly is not the case.  It’s all about pandering to an audience.  The gaining weight is their personal business I don’t care one way or another.  I know I personally am not attracted to extremely large women but to each his own.  What does bother me is the people here and the “body positive” folks thinking that somehow there is nobility in “supporting” women who are large to extremely large but calling out women who are small to extremely small citing health both mental and physical and self esteem and “societal pressure” as reasons against being small or skinny.  Trust me when the trend turns and it will many of these women will be going right back to trying to lose weight.  Either way it’s an individual choice.  But make the choice not based on what’s in but base it on what works for you personally.  Certainly neither one is better per say, especially in the modeling industry.

1 hour ago, high said:

I'm pretty sure Diana's gaining because she enjoys knowing she caused all our penises to rise like flagpoles.

Quite possibly ... like I said since 2016 her gain is pretty substantial. If you look at the screen grabs and video footage of the different periods there’s a huge difference from then to now.  I reckon her fella is a chubby chaser and she’s happy to oblige for many reasons. So, we could see her approach 300 one day, some way to go yet though ... 

2 hours ago, TKG133 said:

Quite possibly ... like I said since 2016 her gain is pretty substantial. If you look at the screen grabs and video footage of the different periods there’s a huge difference from then to now.  I reckon her fella is a chubby chaser and she’s happy to oblige for many reasons. So, we could see her approach 300 one day, some way to go yet though ... 

I wouldn't say she has a long way to go. She's honestly not that far from 300

17 hours ago, md2069 said:

The evidence is she isn’t the only one........Look at Hunter McGrady, Tara Lynn and ALL of the AGT “models”.  ALL of them have gained significant amounts of weight over the last few years......Why......because there is money in being a bigger model now.  Look at all the backlash Ashley Graham got from the “body positive” community when she started losing weight.  Of course people here want to fantasize that all these women just decided hey I love being fat and want to eat more and more food......That certainly is not the case.  It’s all about pandering to an audience.  The gaining weight is their personal business I don’t care one way or another.  I know I personally am not attracted to extremely large women but to each his own.  What does bother me is the people here and the “body positive” folks thinking that somehow there is nobility in “supporting” women who are large to extremely large but calling out women who are small to extremely small citing health both mental and physical and self esteem and “societal pressure” as reasons against being small or skinny.  Trust me when the trend turns and it will many of these women will be going right back to trying to lose weight.  Either way it’s an individual choice.  But make the choice not based on what’s in but base it on what works for you personally.  Certainly neither one is better per say, especially in the modeling industry.

In other words, you have no evidence. You're engaging in armchair psychoanalysis of their motivations, which you can't possibly know. Your implication that they shouldn't gain weight just so happens to align with your stated preference for not-too-large models (a highly subjective standard anyway). You decline to discuss the many examples of plus size models who've lost weight and kept it off, as if the only pressure out there was from the "body positive community." Acknowledging that all the pressure isn't coming from one direction, and that some plus size models lose weight while others gain weight, would contradict your thesis. Here's an idea: maybe your body-shaming Diana's weight gain is no better than someone body-shaming Ashley's weight loss. 

We'll never know why so many models are gaining weight, but it's very unlikely they are doing it on purpose. IMHO the reason is, most of them are born with a natural tendency to gain weight ( they love food too much) and they don't have as much  pressure to maintain her weight as  thin celebrities: they are already plus sized, everybody is beautuful... so they let themselves go.