Diana Sirokai

zachi

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
54 minutes ago, thadrou90 said:

So let's take some predictions: how big will Diana get? There's a chance that at any point she goes on a crash diet or gets WLS or some shit, but so far that hasn't happened.

I say we'll see at least another 50 pounds on her, maybe more, before she plateaus or loses weight.

I mean, Fashion Nova plus size clothes go up to a 3X (she gets like sponsored or something by them in most of her insta posts idk) so as long as she can squeeze her wide ass hips, thick thighs and gut into their clothes she probably isn't going to stop gaining anytime soon.

2 hours ago, TKG133 said:

Quite possibly ... like I said since 2016 her gain is pretty substantial. If you look at the screen grabs and video footage of the different periods there’s a huge difference from then to now.  I reckon her fella is a chubby chaser and she’s happy to oblige for many reasons. So, we could see her approach 300 one day, some way to go yet though ... 

I wouldn't say she has a long way to go. She's honestly not that far from 300

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/13/2019 at 4:17 PM, TKG133 said:

Yeah wouldn’t say much more than that, 250-260 at a push.

even whilst posting a body pos video like that, she’s clearly pulling in her stomach.

Not sure how you're working out 250lbs is 'a push'

For reference this is an image of Tabria Majors in 2017, when she was 220lb 

Kinda hard to tell from her angles in her images but Diana is a lot bigger then her. 

Tabria comparison.PNG

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
8 hours ago, Jhall said:

Apparently it ballooned so much that she had a “bloated feeling”. 

Yeah it's quite clear that the whole ''boated feeling'' is more of an excuse for her friends and fans. Obviously if shes eating a lot shes goona feel bloated, but it feels more like her motivation to lose weight is down to her insecurity's with her body. Diana loves the whole plus size movement and spreading the message of body positivism of course, but she hes gained a shit ton of weight since she started 4 years ago to the point she I guess no longer feels thick, beautiful or 'healthy' as she mentions. I think she became comfortable with eating more which led to her to pile on the pounds, which at fist was fine because she still classed herself as thick or curvy (or whatever). But now shes gotten this pretty massive belly. If you look at her previous insta posts she often hides her gut or even Photoshops it. The only time we ever see her full belly on show is when she does a advertisement/shoot for a company or shes in someone else post.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
20 minutes ago, thefeedernextdoor said:

WOW WOW WOW she's looking huge! I love that these models always look so much bigger IRL than in selfie shots

We all know that Diana is just super skilled at sucking in her gut for photo shoots. No one is watching her so she can just let it all hang out 😎

• 2 months later...
8 hours ago, benten10 said:

Wtf, I never realized she was this big. Starting to lose the attractiveness to me and the idea of health always sticks with me. No way it feels good or is good to be that heavy.

She was just as big as this a couple of months ago before her ''diet'',  and hasn't been slim enough to be considered healthy in like 4 years...