zachi

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
8 hours ago, Fan21 said:

God, she’s seriously obese and some people here claimed she was starving and undernourished…

Yeah I've always found that funny about FA forum stuff. When we talk about a girl losing a bunch of weight, it usually means thier still massively obese, just less massively obese lol

patrick-star-you-took-my-only-food.gif

Yeah like even if she were to lose a 100 lbs from her peak last year she still would of been considered fat (not that I'd want her to any lose weight obviously) so it would be alot of work for her to get thin again. Not impossible, but unlikely. Realistically and preferably shell either platue soon or gain back what she lost, and maybe even a little ore if we're lucky. She so spherical last year 😋

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
20 minutes ago, BAF567 said:

That gif is literally heaven, have never seen such attractive back fat. Love how it spills out over the bra straps.

These new posts are amazing too, she knows she gained weight and ain't afraid of showing off that belly. One of curvage's finest 👌 ️ 

I noticed that too! She's been showing off her gut recently! She usually sucks it in or hides it with angles but in these recent post shes just kind of been letting it hang out

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Easy, Easy said:

D956BFB7-2CD6-4128-9C37-BF94A57AC725.jpeg

CEA80385-919B-4EC1-9303-6EA2F41F7D08.jpeg

F9A30A42-75EF-4BD5-81D8-C878D256EA03.jpeg

EAACABB5-85FE-46C5-8797-A53D63E5813D.jpeg

8DF03263-33E2-4269-9E50-6BE0635E7811.jpeg

61CFD916-B9B0-4DDD-9E71-74F023842E63.jpeg

I get that she's a model so it's her job to look hot/ she has a whole team helping her out, but I still think Diana is one of the most gorgeous women I've ever seen! And she looks so big here I can only imagine how massive she must look in real life.