Diana Sirokai

zachi

She’s still very cute but it looks like she got her teeth fixed.  I thought her natural teeth were s part of her appeal.  Do not be surprised if she starts dropping some weight as well.  She certainly will not get small but I do think she will try to “tone up”........

• 4 months later...

She was cute before and still is......That said she appears to be another one of these women who claims they were starving themselves to “conform” to societal norms, but then found “confidence” and stopped starving themselves and picked up weight.  Well that applies to some of them but the majority need to admit to themselves and others that they were basically eating a lot of food, didn’t exercise and got fat.  

• 7 months later...
6 hours ago, LordTrump said:

Oh my god, she just gets fatter by the week. If she looks as huge as she does in photos now, just imagine how big she is in person.

Letting our loins do the talking I see 😂😂😂.........People actually look SMALLER in person.  The camera does indeed add 10 pounds.  Either way she is quite chubby though.

• 5 months later...

She’s cute in a lot of ways but I just can’t get with her getting fatter and fatter which is apparently solely for the plus size modeling she does which is of course based on the thick/plus size/body positive is in trend.  And no I’m not buying into that she is gaining more and more weight because she is more confident as she has stated in not so many words.  Stepping back from the prevailing preference of larger women here it seems just as questionable as a woman model say getting extremely skinny just to be a model.  This message is just for all of the guys here thinking that they are doing women a big favor by wanting them to be larger when in reality it’s just a preference just like men who like skinny women.  There is no nobility in either choice.

8 hours ago, Renaissanceman said:

What evidence do you have that her weight gain "is apparently solely for the plus size modeling"? How do you know it isn't for other reasons? Are you similarly bothered by other plus size models who gain weight (including many with long threads on this forum)?

The evidence is she isn’t the only one........Look at Hunter McGrady, Tara Lynn and ALL of the AGT “models”.  ALL of them have gained significant amounts of weight over the last few years......Why......because there is money in being a bigger model now.  Look at all the backlash Ashley Graham got from the “body positive” community when she started losing weight.  Of course people here want to fantasize that all these women just decided hey I love being fat and want to eat more and more food......That certainly is not the case.  It’s all about pandering to an audience.  The gaining weight is their personal business I don’t care one way or another.  I know I personally am not attracted to extremely large women but to each his own.  What does bother me is the people here and the “body positive” folks thinking that somehow there is nobility in “supporting” women who are large to extremely large but calling out women who are small to extremely small citing health both mental and physical and self esteem and “societal pressure” as reasons against being small or skinny.  Trust me when the trend turns and it will many of these women will be going right back to trying to lose weight.  Either way it’s an individual choice.  But make the choice not based on what’s in but base it on what works for you personally.  Certainly neither one is better per say, especially in the modeling industry.

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Dense said:

Not sure how you're working out 250lbs is 'a push'

For reference this is an image of Tabria Majors in 2017, when she was 220lb 

Kinda hard to tell from her angles in her images but Diana is a lot bigger then her. 

Tabria comparison.PNG

“Looking bigger” has nothing to do with weight.  Tabria Majors is about 6ft tall where as Diana is considerably shorter probably in the 5’2” range.  Obviously 220 is going to look a lot different because of the height difference alone.  So yeah 250 is probably a stretch.

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, steveblack341(2.0) said:

Part of me wants to sabotage her weight loss and the other part wants to be really happy for her. Guys we just can't win. I really thought Diana would be one to stay fat or get fatter but nope. Gotta be pushed around by society just like everyone else...

You sound ridiculous.......It wasn’t society that pushed her around.  Most of if not all of the women models who put on tons of weight thinking they could go with the flow of big is in are now actively losing weight.  Overall health aside, lugging around that kind of weight is difficult and she’s probably tired of it.  And if you say it was society that pushed her to lose weight then why are you so pleased with society pushing these women to gain weight with of the “body positivity” and “fat acceptance” “movements”.  Is it okay or make it right because it fits in with your particular taste in women?  People who lose or gain weight because it is the “in” thing to do will never be happy.  I hope she loses some weight and finds a happy place for her instead of just glomming on to the latest trend which she clearly did by picking up so much weight so quickly thinking it was okay because it was now trendy to be a larger model.

1 hour ago, thadrou90 said:

I really don’t think this is what happened. Diana has made negative comments about weight gain since the beginning. She just seems to gain weight in spite of herself.

I might agree with you if it wasn’t for the fact so many other “plus sized” models have gotten fatter over the last few years primarily because of the fat acceptance/body positivity movement.  Thinking they would get more gigs and be more popular.  Plus size was big business. 

33 minutes ago, thadrou90 said:

I guess I’m still not sure it’s true in general that models gained weight on purpose because it was big business. I think there are still always more opportunities the smaller you are. Look at Ashley Graham or Latecia Thomas - they both dieted way down from their peak weights. And Olivia Jensen seemed to gain herself right out of a job (I know she had a kid too).

Don’t get me wrong, I want what you’re saying to be true, and with models like Tess Holiday and Loey Lane I think we’re inching toward it. I just don’t think we’re there yet, and not nearly close enough for weight gain to have been a good business decision for Diana.

Not sure whether I would even remotely put Olivia Jensen in the category of any of the models you mentioned........And as far as the plus size modeling and clothing industry in general we are definitely here.  If you recall Ashley Graham received a ton of backlash from the “body positive” folks when she lost weight.  In fact she gained a good portion of it back.  The only reason why the talk died down was because she got pregnant.  Now let’s see what happens now that she has had her child.  Does she keep the baby weight on?  About the only ones who seem to be staying large and/or gaining weight are Tess Holiday and Loey Lane.  But even Tess Holiday is “exercising” and talking about getting healthy.  Both of these women are delusional by the way.  Acting like at their immense size the can move and do the same things that woman are smaller can do.  

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...