Diana Sirokai

zachi

5EA23857-7250-4C22-88EA-5E12C88BCD8E.png

I mean she has no neck and she isn't frowning or leaning forward for effect. And her blouse is bordering on indecent.....i thought she'd slow down after those Ann Summers candids. guess not

7 hours ago, G21 said:

Yea lusciously obese is the only way to describe her anyone got a weight guess lol

She must be pushing 290 lbs? But that would make her BMI 54.8, which seems too high. Either way, she is gorgeous. Even photoshop is struggling to hide how fat she is.

Hopefully she'll start to enjoy being so big, the longer she stays at this size.

9 hours ago, ChubbyFoodie said:

She must be pushing 290 lbs? But that would make her BMI 54.8, which seems too high. Either way, she is gorgeous. Even photoshop is struggling to hide how fat she is.

Hopefully she'll start to enjoy being so big, the longer she stays at this size.

Shes listed at 212 so she was starting with a 40 bmi. considering how round everything is i think shes a nicely plump 260 now