Diana Sirokai

zachi

12 hours ago, BAF567 said:

Lol I know here being at the latino festival would have so many great candids. Her belly pops out so much lol and she posted an older pic where she's smaller to compensate. Don't worry guys she's eating good still.

I genuinely think she’s eaten herself out of this major modelling campaigns. There is no hiding that belly. All her recent ig posts are old photos. 

4 hours ago, TKG133 said:

I genuinely think she’s eaten herself out of this major modelling campaigns. There is no hiding that belly. All her recent ig posts are old photos. 

For real she's gotten way huge and can't hide it, only things left are a peak of belly over her swimsuits and her reaching a 3x size xd

11 hours ago, G21 said:

From trying to diet to this is a hot transformation!

Yeah. Remember back in early 2020 she lost like 10 pounds, and was talking about how she had cut back on her eating and didn’t feel bloated anymore. She also posted a before and after of her (then much smaller) gut on Instagram.

2 hours ago, Jhall said:

Yeah. Remember back in early 2020 she lost like 10 pounds, and was talking about how she had cut back on her eating and didn’t feel bloated anymore. She also posted a before and after of her (then much smaller) gut on Instagram.

Lost 10 then gained like 30 lbs. How much yall think she weighs nowadays?

9 hours ago, TKG133 said:

What’s makes this more amazing is that this is old footage of her she’s posted. She’s a decent amount bigger now. Lord knows how big that gut would look 

I think you're right, that hairstyle is different and her double chin isn't as noticeable as it is nowadays. She's finally confident to post her a few pounds ago I can't imagine how her doing her belly sucks in and jiggles would look nowadays 😍