Diana Sirokai

zachi

26 minutes ago, _luvchubbygirls said:

Its pretty amazing how slim she looks on her insta considering how big she actually is, like i never realised how much of gut she had before the video in the tight fit dress!

I consider this when dating tbh, if a girl looks just a little bit curvy on her insta, she's probably pretty thick IRL. If she's noticeably chubby/thick on her insta, she's probably really quite big IRL. And if she's BIG in her insta, she's absolutely huge IRL 

She’s just fucking massive now. The bf definitely has something to do with it, as a big fella himself I’m sure he’s unconsciously enabling a poor diet. She noted in her plans for 2021 that she will be rolling out her own clothing line, so perhaps if she’s behind the camera a bit more shell continue to grow. That said even if she started a futile attempt to lose weight in the new year I’d be very interested to see her post a before and after like at the beginning of this year. She’s as big as ever right now. 120kg beaut.

Just now, thefeedernextdoor said:

@TKG133 might just be the bright colours, considering she normally wears dark ones. Her face is looking especially round though!

Just now, thefeedernextdoor said:

@TKG133 might just be the bright colours, considering she normally wears dark ones. Her face is looking especially round though!

Belly is prominent in pink and hanging low