Diana Sirokai

zachi

Guest beautyincurves
On 11/27/2020 at 6:09 PM, beautyincurves said:

I feel like the more she hides body shots like this, the more surprising it is when we get to see how much she's grown. Even a few months ago this would've seemed like a morph. (Photo from ann summers)

Screenshot 2020-11-27 220014.jpg

I mentioned it a few weeks ago, when all the photos she shows are edited or taken to make her look slimmer we get shocked when content is posted that shows her naturally. And she is M A S S I V E. I'm not kidding, she must be around 350lbs

27 minutes ago, beautyincurves said:

I mentioned it a few weeks ago, when all the photos she shows are edited or taken to make her look slimmer we get shocked when content is posted that shows her naturally. And she is M A S S I V E. I'm not kidding, she must be around 350lbs

She's 5"1, there's no way she's even 300lbs

Guest beautyincurves

spacer.png 

12 hours ago, thefeedernextdoor said:

She's 5"1, there's no way she's even 300lbs

Nova (BigCutie Nova) is 5'2 and around 350, they don't look that far from each other. Keeping in mind that Nova plays tricks with angles to make herself look bigger while Diana is doing the opposite. I feel saying she's not even 300 is severely underestimating. If you're still not quite convinced, go on a certain site and search for ~300 - 350 around 5'1 - 5'3 and you'll see girls with a very similar body type to Diana

Guest Weedlover333
On 12/19/2020 at 6:03 AM, beautyincurves said:

I can't believe her arms rolls in that photo is that even real?!