Diana Sirokai

zachi

2 hours ago, thefeedernextdoor said:

Hopefully she'll get a bit too comfy now ;) and the weight will start to pile on again

He’s a big guy by the looks of him so I’m sure she won’t be missing any meals!

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, thefeedernextdoor said:

Really, you think she's started gaining again?

Not sure about that but I agree she cannot be on any weight loss plan, especially as it looks as if her new fella has been living with her in lockdown. 

Stumbled across her photos from the Anna Summers shoot she did beginning of the year and jeez forgot just how big she got at the end of last year! Even the photos she’s chosen for her Instagram she looks massive. 

oh so very hot i just love it.  she gets wider mostly but i am sure softer and so hot... she has a fantastic figure i love everything about the gain. also you do have to think about what goes behind it. what we don't necessarily see. because we have the pics to compare from years ago and now, and you can see her get bigger, softer, get some rolls and stretchmarks and cellulite. but before that, the process is oh so hot and erotic. pure pleasure. as there must be some over eating and lazyness and then the first signs of a gain that go unnoticed or unheard and then total acceptance and a new normality, a hotter one than is. a thing of beauty