Diana Sirokai

zachi

51 minutes ago, John Smith said:

At this point, I bet she already no longer fit into that two-piece sport suit that caused so much vitriol, laat summer ago...

Which swim suit was this? And who knows maybe it'll be a mayara russi situation where she lost a bit of weight and then balloons all the way up. She's made this NYE goal a few years back and ballooned up to where she is now.

3 hours ago, steveblack341(2.0) said:

Part of me wants to sabotage her weight loss and the other part wants to be really happy for her. Guys we just can't win. I really thought Diana would be one to stay fat or get fatter but nope. Gotta be pushed around by society just like everyone else...

You sound ridiculous.......It wasn’t society that pushed her around.  Most of if not all of the women models who put on tons of weight thinking they could go with the flow of big is in are now actively losing weight.  Overall health aside, lugging around that kind of weight is difficult and she’s probably tired of it.  And if you say it was society that pushed her to lose weight then why are you so pleased with society pushing these women to gain weight with of the “body positivity” and “fat acceptance” “movements”.  Is it okay or make it right because it fits in with your particular taste in women?  People who lose or gain weight because it is the “in” thing to do will never be happy.  I hope she loses some weight and finds a happy place for her instead of just glomming on to the latest trend which she clearly did by picking up so much weight so quickly thinking it was okay because it was now trendy to be a larger model.

7 hours ago, md2069 said:

I hope she loses some weight and finds a happy place for her instead of just glomming on to the latest trend which she clearly did by picking up so much weight so quickly thinking it was okay because it was now trendy to be a larger model.

I really don’t think this is what happened. Diana has made negative comments about weight gain since the beginning. She just seems to gain weight in spite of herself.

1 hour ago, thadrou90 said:

I really don’t think this is what happened. Diana has made negative comments about weight gain since the beginning. She just seems to gain weight in spite of herself.

I might agree with you if it wasn’t for the fact so many other “plus sized” models have gotten fatter over the last few years primarily because of the fat acceptance/body positivity movement.  Thinking they would get more gigs and be more popular.  Plus size was big business. 

8 hours ago, Jhall said:

Apparently it ballooned so much that she had a “bloated feeling”. 

Yeah it's quite clear that the whole ''boated feeling'' is more of an excuse for her friends and fans. Obviously if shes eating a lot shes goona feel bloated, but it feels more like her motivation to lose weight is down to her insecurity's with her body. Diana loves the whole plus size movement and spreading the message of body positivism of course, but she hes gained a shit ton of weight since she started 4 years ago to the point she I guess no longer feels thick, beautiful or 'healthy' as she mentions. I think she became comfortable with eating more which led to her to pile on the pounds, which at fist was fine because she still classed herself as thick or curvy (or whatever). But now shes gotten this pretty massive belly. If you look at her previous insta posts she often hides her gut or even Photoshops it. The only time we ever see her full belly on show is when she does a advertisement/shoot for a company or shes in someone else post.

On 2/1/2020 at 9:15 PM, md2069 said:

I might agree with you if it wasn’t for the fact so many other “plus sized” models have gotten fatter over the last few years primarily because of the fat acceptance/body positivity movement.  Thinking they would get more gigs and be more popular.  Plus size was big business. 

I guess I’m still not sure it’s true in general that models gained weight on purpose because it was big business. I think there are still always more opportunities the smaller you are. Look at Ashley Graham or Latecia Thomas - they both dieted way down from their peak weights. And Olivia Jensen seemed to gain herself right out of a job (I know she had a kid too).

Don’t get me wrong, I want what you’re saying to be true, and with models like Tess Holiday and Loey Lane I think we’re inching toward it. I just don’t think we’re there yet, and not nearly close enough for weight gain to have been a good business decision for Diana.

33 minutes ago, thadrou90 said:

I guess I’m still not sure it’s true in general that models gained weight on purpose because it was big business. I think there are still always more opportunities the smaller you are. Look at Ashley Graham or Latecia Thomas - they both dieted way down from their peak weights. And Olivia Jensen seemed to gain herself right out of a job (I know she had a kid too).

Don’t get me wrong, I want what you’re saying to be true, and with models like Tess Holiday and Loey Lane I think we’re inching toward it. I just don’t think we’re there yet, and not nearly close enough for weight gain to have been a good business decision for Diana.

Not sure whether I would even remotely put Olivia Jensen in the category of any of the models you mentioned........And as far as the plus size modeling and clothing industry in general we are definitely here.  If you recall Ashley Graham received a ton of backlash from the “body positive” folks when she lost weight.  In fact she gained a good portion of it back.  The only reason why the talk died down was because she got pregnant.  Now let’s see what happens now that she has had her child.  Does she keep the baby weight on?  About the only ones who seem to be staying large and/or gaining weight are Tess Holiday and Loey Lane.  But even Tess Holiday is “exercising” and talking about getting healthy.  Both of these women are delusional by the way.  Acting like at their immense size the can move and do the same things that woman are smaller can do.