Diana Sirokai

zachi

6 hours ago, LordTrump said:

Oh my god, she just gets fatter by the week. If she looks as huge as she does in photos now, just imagine how big she is in person.

Letting our loins do the talking I see 😂😂😂.........People actually look SMALLER in person.  The camera does indeed add 10 pounds.  Either way she is quite chubby though.

1 hour ago, md2069 said:

Letting our loins do the talking I see 😂😂😂.........People actually look SMALLER in person.  The camera does indeed add 10 pounds.  Either way she is quite chubby though.

Does it tho? I guess that happens when a camera has absolutely no filters, but even in her pic it seems like there is some kind of filter/photoshop, like in her face.

1 hour ago, md2069 said:

People actually look SMALLER in person.

Sorry, but have to totally disagree with what you’re saying. Most often the camera can be misleading, as to a person’s size or shape, especially today with how ppl use angles and poses, etc.   In almost every situation I’ve witnessed, the ‘subject’ is BIGGER (or more shapely) in person than how they look in a photo. 

This is repeatedly true with phone cameras,  which for 95% of IG personalities, is what is used most often. (A high end DLR camera is more apt to capture a person properly.)