Diana Sirokai

zachi

• 2 weeks later...

She’s still very cute but it looks like she got her teeth fixed.  I thought her natural teeth were s part of her appeal.  Do not be surprised if she starts dropping some weight as well.  She certainly will not get small but I do think she will try to “tone up”........

Guest Fakedude10
2 hours ago, md2069 said:

She’s still very cute but it looks like she got her teeth fixed.  I thought her natural teeth were s part of her appeal.  Do not be surprised if she starts dropping some weight as well.  She certainly will not get small but I do think she will try to “tone up”........

Yeah, good forbid her teeth don't look like shit... But really, in what world is dental surgery connected to loosing weight?

3 hours ago, md2069 said:

I thought her face looked different when I say her pictures, I couldn’t quite put my finger on it I just knew I didn’t like it. Wow now I totally see it.  

OMG!  Her belly looks huge in the gif with light beige pants!!

I know this is a stupid question cause she's already gotten much chubbier from years past, but has she actually gained even more weight recently??   Certainly looks like it!  ;)