Dating a skinny girl. What do I do!

PhatCat

3 hours ago, pangzi said:

As someone with his own fair share of experience in committed relationships with slim and skinny girls, let me tell you that all of my future partners must meet or exceed a minimum size/weight.

I have tried in earnest to make relationships with skinny girls work...   Eventually, after the initial romance/chemistry dies out, your love life will really start to suffer.  While I like to think that love overcomes physical attraction, relationships boil down to compatibility.  Sexual compatibility is, as I've come to learn, a major factor you don't want to overlook.  And, to be honest, if she's skinny but you're not attracted to skinny girls, you are not going to have sexual compatibility.

In my most recent relationship, I often thought of and treated my partner similarly to how I'd treat a normal friend, rather than a girlfriend.  The major reason was that our sex life had fallen apart and I just didn't have any desire for her.  She was always fairly slim, but ended up losing more weight, which made her downright skinny.  We make good friends, sure, but it turns out we make poor lovers (for many reasons, only one of which is sexual attraction).

Also, getting involved with a skinny girl in the hopes that she'll gain weight can be a bit of a wild card.  Be wary.  You don't want to go too far in and become too attached only to find that there's little sexual compatibility.  You're best bet is to start bringing up the topic early in the relationship, even if it's super awkward and uncomfortable for you.  Start teasing her about how fat she's going to get dating you.  See how reacts.  Then, work your way to confessing, in a straightforward manner, your sexual tastes and desire, and let her know that weight gain is something you'd really hope for or maybe even need from the relationship.

I've had a lot of problems in the past with not being physically attracted to my partners.  I go for personality first, looks second, but it turns out looks are more important than I realized.  From now on, I plan only to go after girls who are already above a certain size/weight, or if they are slim, to come clean with my preferences early on (which is getting easier, as I'm much more open about it now than I used to be).

That's my opinion, anyway.  Hope it's been useful.  Best of luck!  :)

All of this that pangzi posted is dead on true.   I was looking at pics of my wife many years ago when we were first married and she was chunky at 5'3" and very curvy (some might say overweight back then but not to many would call her Fat)  Fast forward to today and she is a good 40+ lbs. bigger and I still would want her much fatter.  Most everyone else would call her Fat currently.  The problem is I and most here see Fat as Beautiful and the other thing is my version of Fat has increased over the years.....which I have read most other Fa's have as well.  So if she is skinny now it may be tough to enjoy for the long haul.