Dating a skinny girl. What do I do!

PhatCat

• 3 years later...
2 hours ago, PhatCat said:

I'm not leaving her over being skinny. She somehow still has very big boobs, so she has that going for her in the physicality area. My main concern is that she has both slimmed down and lost confidence in her body and thinks she'll get her confidence back if she lost more weight (which I'm sure won't make her happier). I am convinced that if she gained her weight back she would be happier with her body again, but she doesn't believe it. Last year she weighed herself and had gained two pounds, and she thought she looked great. Now she is 10 pounds less than that and gets upset when she sees the number on the scale. She had been this low once before, a few years before I met her, but she gained the weight back and loved being curvier at the time I met her. How do I get her to snap out of it again?

Why expect her to have confidence in being bigger if you won't even admit you'd prefer it?

19 hours ago, PhatCat said:

Did you miss this part of my post above?

"she seems to be more and more set on being skinny, despite me telling her that I think she'd look better if she were just a little heavier."

I don't want her to get fat, I just tell her all the time that I would prefer her to be the size she was before.

Yes, missed it, my bad.