Dating a skinny girl. What do I do!

PhatCat

• 3 years later...

for me... dating skinny girls has simply not worked out. a i am always looking for the soft spot and sometimes it just doesn't work out because you will inevitably push for her to gain some weight very soon and being skinny it was clearly not easy for her. personally i choose to look mainly for chubby girls. 

• 9 months later...

ladies sometimes must distinguish between skinny thin curvy chubby fat obese and a mountain of rolls lol. personally i decided to stay away from getting serious with skinny girls because i now that it is not something i can or want to change, so if someone is into skinny girl i guess it would be a similar thing 

• 1 year later...

love the comparisons with the sister. thanks for sharing. i think i may add some to the thread. her sister is, bottom heavy and could probably be fatter, definitely has gained in the last years however she is more disciplined than my lady so she gains and then loses some. love the gains, and i feel lucky that i am not married to her when she loses. about my lady? we are in a sweet spot right now, at least from my perspective. she looks heavier than ever, going from a curvy 120pounds, at 5'1 to a curvaceous 200 pounds has not been without stress at times. but she has now definitely a heavier version of herself. problem is when a new baseline is established and when new highs are within reach. because new problems arise. not just all the good. main issues are, clothes for sure, which is getting difficult to find. and a belly that is becoming impossible to hide under baggy clothes. she looks 4-6 months pregnant when full and that is so hot... now that she is fully aware that il ike that i do expect her to stabilize at least if not go all the way to 250 , even slowly but surely. not sure how she will carry the weight, she is bottom heavy, but hips appear to have filled out and the new weight is coming to the belly which is a fine result for me but not as good for her.

these holidays, she has been, i want to think, intentionally overeating at times, to the point when i grab her belly and it is hard, and that is the hottest thing. cheers to our ladies continue their path! happy 2023