Quantcast
GurgleGoddess

Tattoos and Piercings

10 posts / 1100 viewsLast Reply

Hey :) Is anyone else into body mods? It's something I've been into for a long time, I have lots of piercings and tattoos (I designed all my tattoos myself and used to design them as a side job which I can't do any more because my co-ordination is really bad and I can't really draw any more.

I did manage to draw out a tattoo that I'd been wanting for a long time and recently had it done. It's Mangle from Five Nights at Freddy's 2, which is a character I find I identify with a lot and was certainly an inspiration to me in getting myself back together after having meningitis.

I made a post about it on my blog: http://xxmisty.tumblr.com/post/149605398591/i-am-the-mangle-the-mangle-is-me-it-wasnt-long

I'd love to see or hear about everyone's body art :)

mango tattoo.jpg

mangletattoo.jpg

Guest LitMeUp

It's a bummer that you can't draw anymore! I just got my first tattoo in like 4 years and I was so excited. 

Guest Ivy_Trails

Vertical labret piercings are adorable!😍 It's one of the piercings that I admire from afar but would never get. But hey, I also said that about stretched ears and now I'm at a 0g. Those last 2mm are a pain... Besides stretched ears I have a nose piercing and 3 open holes in one ear, 4 in the other. No tattoos though, way too fickle.

Too broke rn for tattoos (┳Д┳) but I have a lot of ideas in mind. Soon, SOOOON! 

oh, I also had a central labret until 3 years ago, I take it off for the rules of my university (;﹏;)

Edited by Luna Hellborn

d7137bdd77b8dbb0053ada419cc511e4.jpg

I have one tattoo so far. It is an Irish triad written in ogham. I want to get another on my other arm and have several ideas for other tattoos as well. I want a goron symbol where my arm connects to my shoulder, for example.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk