Tattoos and Piercings

GurgleGoddess

• 2 months later...
  • Curvage Model
On 2/5/2020 at 9:45 PM, Darunia’s Disciple said:

d7137bdd77b8dbb0053ada419cc511e4.jpg

I have one tattoo so far. It is an Irish triad written in ogham. I want to get another on my other arm and have several ideas for other tattoos as well. I want a goron symbol where my arm connects to my shoulder, for example.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Am I mistaken, or are you showing us your Triad tattoo while wearing a Triforce shirt? 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model

I have 3 tattoos so far (hope to get many many more) and I've gotten over 20 piercings, but have removed some of them for one reason or another. My favorite are of course my nipple piercings (I promise ya'll if you're considering them they don't hurt that bad!) but I've always rocked a couple on my nose and I have 9 on my ears, three in each lobe and two on one one cartilage, and one in my tragus. 

IMG_20200902_223817_372.thumb.jpg.1bd19417ff4bc60e5829d2e93b9cb7b2.jpg

My favorite is my calf tattoo, it's actually my first and I sat for five hours straight. Tattoo artist asked how I was able to sit like a rock through the pain, I just gave her one of these looks 😌"I'm a professional...pain taker" LOL, still laugh about it to this day with her!

-Rikki

Guest jdargs18

What an impressive collection of piercings and tattoos. I must admit, that Bluejay is very detailed artwork and works well on your calf (5hrs - wow)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model

YES! Back in high school, I did a stick and poke (which has held up surprisingly well) and a few home piercings. But recently I've been falling back in love with it. Got my septum last year, and a little flash sheet sale tat back in January. Hopefully I'll have steady enough income, that I can get a lot more. tattoos are tough because I can never decide what I want, but I know I at least want a few more ear piercings.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model

I have two phrases: in the ass (my first tattoo) it says "My soul needs as much pampering as my body needs punishment".

On my collarbone it says: "there is life even after a broken heart," a song by White Lion. That phrase is very profound and with a lot of meaning for me.

Then I have these two tattoos on my legs. Legoshi and Haru because I like anime and Lucifer to take for granted my renunciation of the Christian faith.

And 4 piercings in my face 

image.jpg

image.jpg

6 hours ago, Sweetybelu said:

I have two phrases: in the ass (my first tattoo) it says "My soul needs as much pampering as my body needs punishment".

On my collarbone it says: "there is life even after a broken heart," a song by White Lion. That phrase is very profound and with a lot of meaning for me.

Then I have these two tattoos on my legs. Legoshi and Haru because I like anime and Lucifer to take for granted my renunciation of the Christian faith.

And 4 piercings in my face 

image.jpg

image.jpg

Both tattoos and piercings look great on you! 🙌Will you get more? ☺️

• 2 months later...
4 hours ago, MinaSaske said:

I have 7 tattoos.  The feather, the elephant and the sparkle sparkle ones are matching with my daughter.  I also have a dragonfly on my lower back but no good pics of it. Some of these look way better in person, bad lighting as I tried to take the pics by myself just now

Screenshot_20230629_142804_Photos.jpg

Screenshot_20230629_142638_Photos.jpg

20230629_143811.jpg

20230629_143945.jpg

20230629_143909.jpg

20230629_143822.jpg

I love all of those but I *really* love the owl 😍

• Curvage Model

That was my 2nd tattoo..  the same gal did all of them! She is Amazing.  I call that my 'owl with attitude'.   My EX Ctually had an artist draw that for me as a picture to hang up, but as soon as I got it, I was like thats a tattoo!  My EX hates tattoos🤣 he was not thrilled I did it, or continued getting them and with daughter! 

Just now, MinaSaske said:

That was my 2nd tattoo..  the same gal did all of them! She is Amazing.  I call that my 'owl with attitude'.   My EX Ctually had an artist draw that for me as a picture to hang up, but as soon as I got it, I was like thats a tattoo!  My EX hates tattoos🤣 he was not thrilled I did it, or continued getting them and with daughter! 

Hehe I like that! I've love tattoos but don't have any - a fear of needles puts that to bed but I do admire them on other people 🥰

3 hours ago, MinaSaske said:

Current BF is the same.. likes them, but on other people. He won't get one.  He encourages me to get more if I want....and there is a list!  Just need money!

I bet they're addictive! Other than a bee* I don't know anyone with just one tattoo!

* About 6 years ago there was a suicide bomber at an Ariana Grande concert in Manchester. The bee is the symbol of Manchester (busy bee) so loads of people got a bee tattoo...

16 hours ago, sconesy73 said:

I bet they're addictive! Other than a bee* I don't know anyone with just one tattoo!

* About 6 years ago there was a suicide bomber at an Ariana Grande concert in Manchester. The bee is the symbol of Manchester (busy bee) so loads of people got a bee tattoo...

This is the Manchester bee 😍

shopping.thumb.jpeg.577aebcb171330d18f6e9f7326ee3b35.jpeg