Tattoos and Piercings

GurgleGoddess

Hey :) Is anyone else into body mods? It's something I've been into for a long time, I have lots of piercings and tattoos (I designed all my tattoos myself and used to design them as a side job which I can't do any more because my co-ordination is really bad and I can't really draw any more.

I did manage to draw out a tattoo that I'd been wanting for a long time and recently had it done. It's Mangle from Five Nights at Freddy's 2, which is a character I find I identify with a lot and was certainly an inspiration to me in getting myself back together after having meningitis.

I made a post about it on my blog: http://xxmisty.tumblr.com/post/149605398591/i-am-the-mangle-the-mangle-is-me-it-wasnt-long

I'd love to see or hear about everyone's body art :)

mango tattoo.jpg

mangletattoo.jpg

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest Ivy_Trails

Vertical labret piercings are adorable!😍 It's one of the piercings that I admire from afar but would never get. But hey, I also said that about stretched ears and now I'm at a 0g. Those last 2mm are a pain... Besides stretched ears I have a nose piercing and 3 open holes in one ear, 4 in the other. No tattoos though, way too fickle.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model
On 5/4/2022 at 6:19 PM, crm1028 said:

I recently got my noggin blasted! Definitely my worst one yet as far as pain goes, it made my elbows/ ditches seem like a cake walk 🤣

RDT_20220504_1819047010429640148852300.jpg

That is one gorgeous piece!! 😍 And worse than elbows and ditches?! Just thinking about that made *my* noggin hurt

• Curvage Model

I looove tattoos and piercings 😍😍 absolutely one of my biggest passions. I have around 100 hours of tattooing from head to toe, all the spicy spots pierced plus an ever growing curation in my ears and nose.

My next big investments will be a nostril chain and finishing coloring my left sleeve, and if I'm lucky long term, I hope to be more ink and gold than skin 🤤

DDDC98A7-2A92-43FA-9CB8-405B3E9A259C.png

EC49DCE7-4C15-4375-9B9D-111107C57F85.png

40C3DE10-8585-491A-B057-1C9BDC7E9EC6.png

On 6/7/2022 at 8:28 PM, GoddessGlutton said:

I looove tattoos and piercings 😍😍 absolutely one of my biggest passions. I have around 100 hours of tattooing from head to toe, all the spicy spots pierced plus an ever growing curation in my ears and nose.

My next big investments will be a nostril chain and finishing coloring my left sleeve, and if I'm lucky long term, I hope to be more ink and gold than skin 🤤

DDDC98A7-2A92-43FA-9CB8-405B3E9A259C.png

EC49DCE7-4C15-4375-9B9D-111107C57F85.png

40C3DE10-8585-491A-B057-1C9BDC7E9EC6.png

I'm loving your ink.

• 2 weeks later...