Lisa Kelly

SapphicCurves

Lisa Kelly of Ice Road Truckers fame is noticeably heavier this year -- of course she's 35 and in a job where she sits most of the time, so it's understandable that the weight was pound to start piling on eventually.

The only bad thing is that being on the ice roads she's always wearing several layers, so it's almost impossible to get a good look at her curves...but her lovely face is definitely filling out beautifully :wub:

Lisa 59a.jpg

Lisa35a.jpg

Lisa39.jpg

Lisa17a.jpg

Lisa40.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
Guest Flash10

I think she found out about her weight gain she has a picture of a pig as her profile pic on Facebook and says that's what she looks like now

^ I'm thinking it's just an ironic choice, since she also posted pics of various other farm animals...but she did mention on her FB last year that she was "well aware" of her weight gain.

My guess is that she didn't figure on there being a tenth season of IRT and so let herself go, then was horrified to find the show had been renewed -- which might explain why she was only featured in a single storyline (which was stretched out over the entire season) and wore the same baggy, oversized hunting jacket throughout...

• 1 month later...
7 hours ago, SapphicCurves said:

They currently filming season 11 of IRT and the only returnees that have so far been confirmed are Todd and Alex -- worried that they may have dumped Lisa because of her weight gain :( 

Put her in a form-fitting pink top and watch the ratings skyrocket, I say!

To me one possibility that Lisa is absent is that she went to work with another IRT driver, I don't recall if they were partners, an that driver then died in a Plane crash. So maybe she just didn't want to do it. She did take a break from IRT before if I recall.

Sorry if that came off rude.