Borrowing a Cup of Sugar

chrissy

1 hour ago, boboman678 said:

When will the next chapter be done?

Sometimes I write a little; sometimes I write a lot. Sometimes I have time and am in the mood; sometimes I don't have time and I'm not. I wish I could tell you in advance what the situation will be but it's impossible to say. I apologize.

• 2 weeks later...

I walked out of the apartment in slight disbelief of what had just happened. Finally, I addressed Steph's text. I had not idea regarding how to respond, so I kept it simple.

"Really?"

A few minutes later:

"Mmm... not really. I just wanted to see what you'd say. Everyone thought I was pregnant for about seven months. However... that was all a lie, and I am now separated."

"Excuse me? I wish we were having this conversation by voice..."

"Can't risk that, still. So did you get that apartment, or are you still, ah, looking?"

"I'm sorry, I don't follow."

"I've been talking to Ally."

"I see."

"Yeah, so I know about Ally... I know about Alexis. Right now I'm the one who's actually 100% available. And you need to make a decision because I don't like this idea of you messing around everyone. Oh and, I forgot, you technically have a girlfriend, I guess... haha. Drop the act and let's wrap this up, shall we?"

I couldn't believe Steph would actually separate. I mean, it was obvious in retrospect -- from the very beginning, she made remarks about her husband's will to control. 

"And you know what's the best part about all this?"

"What?"

"I can eat what I like. Would you like to take me to dinner? You have to drop your girlfriend first, though. Please. I want to actually do this. And you have to straight up tell Ally and Alexis what is going on. I want to start fresh. Can you do that for me?"

It was a lot to bear all at once, but Steph had a point. She had known for my whole career, and I had reached a point where even I needed to fess up to my sexual inclinations in public. 

"Your husband's a partner of the business -- won't that be awkward?"

"I talked to him. I told him everything." Oh God.

"Everything?"

"Everything. We have to all be adults here, you know?"

"Of course."

"So it's your turn now. Do you want this?"

I thought about it all. Did I even really, truly love Steph that way? Did it even have to be love for sure -- all she was asking for was a chance to explore a relationship outside the occasional casual encounter. Things might get really awkward and difficult at the company. But it was surely my bed to make, and my job was to sleep in it as best I could.

I talking to Kristy that evening. Suffice to say, it wasn't fun.

"So you're going to throw it all away. Why? That's all I ask. Why."

I told her I had to focus more on the company. Such a lie. I was so small as not to completely own up to my numerous creepings around. It was sad. I would face it another day, I thought.

I actually did take the condo Alexis was selling, for once, and moved in solo.

A couple days later, I got a text from Ally.

"Hey. Steph's told me everything. You know what... I totally didn't expect that. I guess it's fair game. I wish you the best. HOWEVER -"

"... Yes?" I texted back, confused.

"However, before you actually, hopefully, really, truly enter the world of monogamy, I was wondering if you'd like to enter my world one last time."

Was it a trap? My first thought.

"I know what you're thinking. This is not a trap or a test or whatever. You know me, you know this... it's all a bit of fun before the sun goes up, so to speak."

"And yes, I know you like hearing about this... I have gotten even more curvy. How much? Would you like to find out?"

I replied nothing, transfixed and caught between lust and the burgeoning desire to be truly faithful from the outset.

"Hmm, I see. Well the point is, I'll be in town... I'm at the Best Western plus this Saturday on the east edge of town. And for your information, amongst other friends Alexis will be there too. Thought you might want to know that. Steph doesn't know. Your choice."

I asked Steph what she was doing this Saturday.

"Oh, I'm sorry," she texted. "I'm going to a friend's art show. Did you want to come?"

"Well I'd like to make the first real date special," I lied.

"Yeah, I guess. Okay, up to you."

It was up to me. I spend the week ruminating everything. Finally, at 7pm, I set directions with Google Maps towards the Best Western, dressing up, but not so up I'd be accused of trying too hard.

The bar and grill was surprisingly busy as I queried the hostess about Ally's table.

"Right this way," she said kindly. 

I was greeted warmly at the table of five (including myself now six), which included Alexis, Ally, and who I would come to understand were friends of Ally: Claire, Jessica, and Sharon. Two were in tech journalism; one a stay at home mother whose husband worked with Ally's husband.

But you're probably wondering how Ally was doing. While Claire, Jessica, and Sharon could be seen as women in their early thirties slowly but distinctly losing the battle over their metabolism and their figures, Ally stood out and her some-250 pounds were sometimes obvious and sometimes not -- her arms were unmistakably large, exposed as they were in her sleeveless red dress, as was Ally's sizable cleavage; one had to give up the sizing guessing game and simply say Ally's breasts were very, very big -- like, have a distinctly hard time hugging without it being sexual big. She must have been wearing a corset of some kind, as her waist actually appeared to be trimmer, but very inflexible. As her dress sort of flowed over the seat, it was difficult to assess her posterior, but I had to guess that an additional year of her lifestyle and inclinations had done her no favours.

I noticed Alexis constantly eyeing Ally over in the midst of conversation between the others, and of course I knew exactly why.

"So, a toast!" Ally said later.

"To?" I said, raising an eyebrow.

"To you! Did you hear, he's going steady with Stephanie!"

"Oh good... I was worried about her; her husband was a jerk," Jessica said unhesitatingly, stroking her blonde hair at the back of her hand down to her shoulders.

"Ugh yeah, you know him? Not good things I've hard," Claire added, short, fiery red hair swirling around her face..

"Oh, I guess I should chime in. Yeah, this has gotta be an improvement for sure," Sharon laughed, her dirty brown hair in a ponytail that bobbed with her mirth.

"So we should celebrate," Ally said, side eyeing me. "Oh dear, he's already going red." All the women laughed at me.

"I'm sorry?"

"What are you, Canadian? Don't be sorry. After dinner we're going up to my room." Ally leaned in to whisper, cognizant that we were in a crowded room. "All of us. And we're going to play strip poker."

My eyes must have bulged a little because the table laughed again. I turned to Ally and whispered to her. "All of us? These women? And Alexis?"

"Yep. Actually it's sort of a trade, you see... I want them to try girl on girl. And gaining. They think this is just about you. And it will be at first. But then we'll see how it goes."

Suddenly Ally faced the table and shouted out -- "OK girls... and guy... drinking game when we go upstairs. A shot every time Donald says something inappropriate or interjects at the debate tonight."

"So uh, we're chugging?" Claire asked. Everyone laughed.

"Yeah ok. We'll figure it out. Are we doing dessert? It's on me."

Sharon got up for the washroom and I realized she was larger than I had thought, bearing a recent -- or steady -- gain mostly in her midsection, tummy jiggling a little beneath her blouse as she turned and left, some 180 pounds shifting on either side of her fairly tall, 5 ft 11 figure.

Ally whispered to me once more. "She's been telling me about her various diets and so on for years. I think she needs to embrace it. Just gotta show her how." She turned to the table again.

"But seriously, let's watch the debate up in my room. Everyone's invited. What say ya?" They all nodded and I did too.

---

Post-debate we were all about two or three shots in (at least). I turned to Ally. "How are you paying for this?"

"Well you don't worry about it. It's on Mark, k?" 

"Alright, it's time," Ally motioned everyone across the two kind size beds. "It's time for strip poker."

"I'm not sure we should do this... it's so juvenile," Claire interjected.

"Ugh, Claire, that's the point. To pretend we're 18 in high school again. You need another shot, lady," Alexis offered the bottle.

"Were you actually in high school together?" I queried. They both looked at me.

"Oh that's right, we didn't tell you. This is a high school reunion," Shannon said. "I guess that explains a least a little bit, ahaha." I looked at her burgeoning belly and she not so indiscriminately covered it with an arm.

Finally the first pieces of clothing had to come off. I started first with my jacket and subsequently my shirt. Being ogled by five women I thought were all very cute themselves was a singularly unique experience.

"Very nice. Ow ow!" Jessica shouted, smiling. 

Finally, after many of the smaller things came off -- jackets, socks, we even leting earrings pass -- it came down to Shannon choosing between her pants or blouse. She took of her pants, and one could see her relatively smaller bottom and thighs -- a size 12 -- were going to be eclipsed by her stomach.

In a round of bad luck, she had to take her blouse of shortly after that, but she hesitated.

"Aw, come on, Shannon," Ally said, pointing to herself. "Obviously compared to Alexis and I --" Alexis reddened a little at this -- "you're positively svelte." She continued to hesitate.

"Let me show you how it's done," Ally said, taking her dress off and revealing, indeed, a tight black corset. 

"OK OK -- fine..." Shannon gingerly, undid the buttons of her blouse and opened up, revealing her very thick belly.

"That's hot." A voice across the room interjected the relatively silent moment -- it was Jessica. 

"Shannon, we're really drunk and you swear you'll forget all of this right?" Jessica crawled across the bed, unbuttoning her own shirt. Shannon stared out at her, hand wrapped around the underseide of her belly which hung out over her panties in a not so small spare tire.

"Well now's the time... eff it, we have coffee and tea all the time with each other, and have for ever... I have wanted to see and squeeze that tummy of yours for so long."

"What?" Shannon looked totally enraptured, blood filling her cheeks.

"You heard me Shannon... and would you like to check me out?" Jessica threw off her blouse and undid her pants and kept advancing on Shannon in just her skivvies; her belly was even larger, yet her arms and legs were relatively skinnier. Jessica seemed almost disproportioned.

"You know... Ally tells everyone..." Wordlessly, Shannon embraced Jessica and they met mouths while their long fingertips explored each others' burgeoning, nearly-middle-age and indulgent pudge.

The whole time as this was happened, I saw Claire looking at me and Alexis looking at Ally. 

Claire took off her dress and it was revealed she too had a corset in her possession.

"Well I guess all bets are off," Claire said serenely. "Wil you help me get this off? I'm kind of excited. There's something to be said for a sexual experience with absolutely no strings or even experiences attached. Just pure, visceral beauty." I obeyed, and Claire's midriif practically inflated as I loosed the strings at the back. 

"Mmm, that feels better." Out of the corner of my eye I saw Alexis and Ally, and Shannon and Jessica, exploring each other, and this backdrop only heightened my sense of arousal.

"I feel like a woman doesn't reach full bloom until she fills out. She only has to hide it because society can't handle her beauty. That's fair." And in that moment I forget that Claire was a journalist, not a poet. One hand played with her red hair; the other idly fondled her equisitely ripe adiposity. Then I felt another hand gently take mine and lead it towards her own stomach -- Shannon's. She looked at me hungrily, approvingly. "You want to get fatter," I murmured to myself.

"Yes." She said so and smirked. "Usually no. Sometimes yes. Right now, yes. I guess yes wins out in the end, doesn't it?"

Then Ally took my hand -- with her comically small, dainty hand -- and put it up against her chest, making it disappear. "I want to smother you," she said. I laid back and allowed Ally's 270 pounds to completely envelope my face, the vast underside of her belly between her groin and midriff already somewhat hot from her own arousal. She looked at Shannon and Claire. 

"You might not be able to stop," she warned as she completely overtook me. "But then, who would want to?" Out of the very periphery of my limited vision I saw Jessica, Shannon, Alexis and Claire rather around Ally like the total sex goddess she was.

It went something like this until we woke the next morning, wondering exactly what had happened and where the time has went, having fulfilled a whole other lifetime within the ecstasy of that moment of sexual liberation, knowing that these women would be living out their lives wherever they were going with this memory, acting on it or not.

I awoke the next morning feeling extremely hungover. It looked like almost every was gone, except one person who was using the shower. I got up.

A few minutes later, Ally emerged in a towel.

"Was that real?" I blurted out.

Ally laughed. "Yeah. A loooooong time coming, I might add. Took a lot of coordination, talking it out, finding out who just might be into our little thing we do here," Ally said, pulling herself into underwear and jeans that went up to her midriff, expertly tucking away the huge bowl of jelly that was her stomach. 

"So this is it. You're gonna date Stephanie." She looked into my eyes. "Pretty wild. I guess you're not the cub she met almost a decade ago." She finished buttoning up a flattering blouse that hid her breasts as well as they possibly could. 

"So I guess this is goodbye, so far as this goes. But I'm gonna leave you with a parting gift. There are rules, however."

"Okay," I said. Ally was constantly intriguing.

"I'm gonna give you the numbers for everyone from last night. They all asked me about you. But you can only do this if things don't work out with Steph."

I was a little flustered. "Why do you think I'm just going to be in your hand like this?"

"Because I have video of last night." Ally turned and put on her earrings nonchalantly.

"Excuse me?"

"Yeah. Would be a shame if somebody leaked that shit."

I shook my head. "Really?"

"Really. Ugh, calm down. I do so much for you. Hmmm... and thanks for telling Alexis about me, I guess. She's gotten rather delicious, hasn't she? But you can't go around spreading the word like that to just anyone. Or else I'll think I can."

"Fair enough."

"So do you really think you're just going to start this wonderful life with Stephanie? We all know -- me most of all -- that you're used to a certain, uh, lifestyle when it comes to these sorts of, er, affairs..." Ally walked up to me, chest and belly heaving and bouncing with every step.

"Haha, you can't even handle me when I'm not even trying."

I hesitated.

"I mean it. You should go. I want you to try. Steph is a good friend. But I wouldn't be so sad if you took one of my high school buddies for a ride instead... but you have to choose. Got it?"

"Yeah."

"Well let's keep in touch. This is the end, for now... haha."

I left Ally's hotel room and saw her dainty hand wave away as I traversed the hallway, eventually stumbling down the stairs and escaping into the fresh blinding light of day.

A couple of hours later, I got another text from Steph.

"The Fox tonight. I can't wait anymore. Like last time ; ) xoxo"

I dressed my best. Things felt different this time -- I had a career. I wasn't some guy ekeing out life after university. I had had a sex life -- a fulfilling one -- besides my continued career progress and hobbyist interests.

Yet for all of that, nothing really prepared me for Stephanie in the form she was in that evening. She was almost unavoidably massive to anyone else at the bar, yet undeniably beautiful. Her rear, stuffed in dark blue jeans, fell off either side of her bar stool. In fact I had a thought as to whether the stool was designed to take it. on top of that, her black shirt formed a barrel around her waist, as she stuffed all of her belly inside an almost-glaringly-obvious corset. I say almost, because Steph's cleavage, 38Ms, sat atop it like a pair of small watermelons. Or water balloons. They visibly jiggled and moved around every time she so much as lifted an arm. Adding to her illusion of at least some modesty was a sports jacket, not unlike the last time we had met at the Fox. Her arms threatened to undo the stitching at the seams, but the jacket itself did well to hide just how far out her stomach stuck even with the corset holding on for dear life. Stephanie had a small, permanent double chin thanks to all of this newfound largesse; and yet -- and yet -- if you just saw a headshot, you wouldn't know any better, so well defined was her overall visage and so modest were her shoulders, which quickly sloped outwards to accommodate her burgeoning sides and the smooth vast expanse of her arms at rest. 

"So glad you came," Steph said assuringly. She kept the ponytail, but it was noticeably shorter. The sweetly high pitch of her voice was almost laughable paired with her massiveness.

"It's ironic, you know," Steph said after a good amount of catching up and small talk.

"What is?"

"That in the end it looks I'm the one borrowing all the sugar."

She closed her eyes in the bar, full of people. I hesitated for a second, thinking about coming out, even if anonymously, as a total chubby chaser -- hell, a total plumper lover.  But I looked her over -- perfection, grown lustily over the years. I moved to take out Steph's ponytail band and she opened her eyes as the hair fell around her face, just to her shoulders. 

"Come on," She said, staring into me with that same intentness I noticed many times before -- on our first meeting, at the Starbucks so many years when she was with her former husband -- then I finally took her soft, small hands and planted one on her, exploring her tongue which had just devoured a Bailey's on the rocks. A few seconds later, I released her mouth from mine. It wasn't a totally public event but it felt liberating nonetheless. I could get used to this, I thought.

"You taste good," I said, simply.

"Must be all the sugar," she said, delicately. "I've got a nice honeypot too if you're into that." Steph bit her lower lip.

"Well maybe we could driver over to my place and have some coffee. I hear honey's good for that."

"Oh... mmm... is that right?" Steph giggled.

When we got to my place, I offered to take jacket.

"Oh, I forget to show off my new sleeveless shirt... oops. Could you help me get this off?" 

I assisted and watched Steph's arms come into view. Indeed, she possessed large expanses of delicate, delicious fat around the arms; they complemented her chest well. 

"I don't want to make this too easy for you," Steph coyly said, "even though we're a couple now."

She moved to my back and started to give me a massage, and I felt her tits constantly getting in the way. 

"That feels nice," I said, feeling my day to day worries melt away one by one.

"Feels kinda nice here too, to be honest," Steph said. "I think I need to lay down for a moment if you don't mind," she said a few minutes later.

"My husband never appreciated me the way you have," she said, laying down on the couch. She looked at me suddenly. "I'm so fat now. It's not perfect all the time. I hope being with you might change things."

I could only tell my truth. "You are more beautiful than ever."

"I knew you'd say that," Steph sighed. "I think I need to totally get it out of me. All the verbal abuse from my ex." The room feel silent.

"It takes time," I finally said.  A truism, but truisms are nonetheless true and worth reminding.

"It's not too much?" Steph looked down at her barrel of a corset. 

"Try me," I said, smiling.

"Undo me here. On the couch," Stephanie said and moved to expose her back. I worked diligently, fingers shaking a little with anticipation, heart thumping.

"Mmmm, feels so much better." As the corset unwrapped, Steph's lower back practically inflated and her hips spilled out over her very large yet very tight red panties. She moved to lean back on the couch and I was confronted with the most perfect, largest belly I had even seen in real life. Steph's belly had accumulated and pooled mostly around her navel and lower belly, and her large belly button looked cavernous and unbridled in the sea of her vast, pale, pillowy fat -- a far, far cry from our last venture, even. 

"I think if you sat on me I'd die," I said, unable to say anything except a vulgar quip, so enraptured I was by Stephanie in that moment. She giggled, and her belly responded in waves that took a few seconds to fully leave the tips of her hips. I grabbed a fistful and let her ooze between my fingers like spongy memory foam. 

"Uhuh? You like it?"

"Just a bit..." my hands kept exploring and exploring all of Stephanie's new crevices and hills and valleys.

"How about the belly button?" Stephanie said cutely, in her high pitched innocent way that was such a huge turn on because you knew how innocent she wasn't.

"Did you want to try to play around there? Maybe finger it a little?" She sat up to emphasize how it all rested across her tree trunk thighs, almost completely hiding her panties.

I went for her tongue again and we explored each others' mouths and I could not ever fully quite register the discord between her beautiful sharp face and the enormity of her body that lay just beneath, except for that tiny double chin...

"Mmmmmmm" Stephanie moaned between the action of our hands and mouths. "I guess I could afford a few more pounds huh? .... Because I don't want to give up my Starbucks..." She got more and more wet as I proceeded to encourage her. "Absolutely nothing between me and those sweet concoctions now, I guess huh... Just you, me, and these sweet, sweet... sexy.... chubby.... Ah!" Stephanie put a hand to her mouth. 

"Oh my god... I'm sorry... we're in an condo at night...."

"Let's go slower... we have time," I suggested. Stephanie hugged me warmly. It was surprisingly how much it took to get my hands around to her back.

"It can be easier to steal a cup of a sugar than to borrow one, huh," Stephanie said, smirking.

"Or a pot of honey," I said, idly grazing Steph's voluminous belly. Without breaking eyes with here, I put my thumb inside her navel and reached beneath the fold with my fingers.

"So... am I bigger than Ally, now?" Steph said. I stopped and frowned. I didn't want the past to intervene with this promising future.

"Well I haven't seen her in a while. They moved away, right?"

"Yeah."

"Well that means nothing to me. I bet you are." In fact, she was, visibly outpacing even Ally's 270 pounds, and something inside me I even admitted that if Stephanie weren't so good at distributing and carrying the weight, it might be too much even for me.

Steph closed her eyes. "You're right. It's time to focus on us. This. Our cup of sugar in the world."

"And how sweet it is," I offered, gently rubbing the outside of her bra where her araeolae were. She smiled with intense pleasure at this motion and I saw her contented, eyes closed, fully in the moment, a perfect vision of a blonde housewife blown up and completely given in to her secret secret, dirty, unhidable pleasures by the maximally curvy ripening of her fully enlargened figure.

Let it be said it's possible that I'm totally insatiable, and possibly horrible for it.

For all I had -- Stephanie, who I considered to be the most gorgeous woman in the world -- my company, my condo... my three numbers given by Ally, for Claire, Shannon, and Jessica, that I kept in a completely hidden note on my phone. I was actually worried, maybe irrationally so, that I would run into one of them one day. Just to have to face the awkwardness of me knowing their deepest sexual secrets (most likely anyway), and the reverse being true as well. Worse, I would never want Ally to think I had gone back to my swinging ways, lest she actually follow through with one of her threats (if they were real, which I wondered at this point).

Stephanie's weight actually held firm as we embarked on our relationship, perhaps partly because it takes a lot to even maintain that kind of body weight, and perhaps party some subconscious understanding that we had finally reached the point of diminishing returns, sexually speaking. Every night with her was absolutely incredible. Sometimes she'd even bring out the distillery shirt she still had -- it only really worked as a makeshift belly top at this point, quickly giving up just past her bra, exposing the rest of her fantastic gut, which she might try to keep in with high waisted jeans or a corset.

Some nights I'd think of that dream scenario with those five women. I tended to fixate on Shannon, possibly because she actually reminded me of a brunette version of Stephanie, with the brown ponytail. Her face was even sharper than Stephanie's, her nose a delicate, angular thing, her chin enlongated. It almost seemed familiar. 

Despite our now fairly long history (at least privately), Stephanie and I agreed to take it slow. There was no moving in. There was a fair amount of drinking out. As I would find out, Stephanie had here interests, but it didn't really connect with my own passions. We clicked on certain shows. Despite it all, however, the sex always remained absolute magic.

It had been about a year into this holding pattern of sorts when I received a call that would eventually shake things up.

I was in my office when a journalist's call was forwarded to my phone.

"Hello." I said, customarily.

"Hi there, Shannon Shaker, journalist freelancing for Wired Magazine. I'd like to do a cover profile on your up and coming startup and how you might threaten to overtake Dropbox."

"Well I like the angle." Laughter on both ends of the line. The voice sounded familiar, but I thought nothing of it at the time.

"Yeah, that sounds great. We've got a press kit and photos for you so I could just do a phoner if you like."

"Well --" Shannon stopped for a moment. "Sorry, walking. Well I'm in town if you might prefer to do it that way. I find actually meeting gives a warmer dynamic to interviews." I thought about that. Who says that? I internally shrugged.

"Ok, why not. I've got this Saturday, October 21st open in the evening if you wanted to do that."

"Okay, great. 7pm?"

"Sure."

"And where would you want to meet?"

"Ah, the Fox is fine. One beer won't kill my interview instincts." Another laugh.

"Okay, I've got it down. Thank you very much."

"Thank you for the good work you do." Click.

I sat in my desk and thought about it. Something seemed awfully familiar. 

Suddenly, I felt alarmed. I dug into my pocket and took out my phone. I entered my fingerprint for the app that contained my secret numbers. I looked at Shannon's number. It couldn't be that Shannon. I looked at my recent calls on the desk phone to compare.

The numbers were identical. I had scheduled an important media interview with Shannon. That Shannon.

I decided to follow through with it. It was a cover story. I had never intentionally contacted her. She may or may not have intentionally contacted me, but the date was set.

I decided to be early and walked into the Fox at 6:45. I checked my watch. Tried to keep my blood down. What did she want? Then I saw Shannon enter.

It was definitely that Shannon, plus maybe some seventy pounds. She was actually competitive with Stephanie, weight-wise, but she was taller, but her weight was also distributed differently, so far as I could tell. She wore a strapless dress with a giant buckle around her waist, covering her bosom well and leaving her gently sloping arms totally exposed, with a jacket held in one arm. She wore taut, black leggings just underneath. The ponytail stayed, getting a bit longer. She had a bright, toothy smile that greeted me as she walked up. Everything -- everything -- shook. It was an interesting twist given her surname.

"Well hello! So good to see you again!" Shannon came in for a hug and I obliged, feeling for a brief moment her gelatenous form through her garb.

"So we are in fact doing the interview, but I just thought I'd ask, how are things with Stephanie?"

I was taken a bit aback. How were things?

"I ah, yeah, things are great."

"Just great?"

"Well I was ready to do an interview for Wired, I hadn't actually realized it was with you," I said, pushing back a little and being honest.

"Right, that's fair. I mean, it has been a year. Since..." Shannon looked down, her thin eyebrows a bit furrowed. 

"Yeah." I acknowledged it.

"Right, so let's get to business," she said as we were handed our beers.

We were a few questions in, starting with perfunctories about how out product works and the big features in the pipeiline. It was around question five that Shannon started to get frisky.

"What will your company do differently from Dropbox in terms of respecting developer permissions and Mac security," Shannon asked.

"Well, we want to do deep Finder integration, but we also acknowledge that requires certain permissions to make it work. So we'll offer that deep integrations to users who explicitly allow it and know what they're doing. What we won't do is simple aliases or files that hyperlink to the web, like Google Drive. What we've got, basically, is the stability and ease of use of Dropbox combined with the...."

I trailed off as I watched Shannon slowly jog her dress up while sitting on the bar stool, totally surreptitiously as we sat beside eachother fairly close and there was a fair about of bustle besides. What totally distracted me was when the dress moved past her black jeggings and her hip became exposed. Shannon's fat poured out and escaped the confines about the jegging like overworked dough, and the smooth contour of her dress indicated there was a whole lot more where that came from. Shannon flashed me another toothy smile. She asked the right questions and knew how to tease. It was simply incredible.

I eventually got back on topic as she finally let go of her dress and let it drop. "... with the user friendly pricing model of something like SkyDrive or Amazon S3. We're aggressively scaling to bring users affordability sooner, and we think that combination of affordability and ubiquity will causes users to come to us en masse as the de facto cloud file storage solution."

"Very good," Shannon said. We were both aware that it was all being recorded and would be in Wired's archives. I so wanted to say something about her little stunt, but that would be a terribly unwise idea, if not being on the record, then being on some kind of record in some way.

She continued her shenanigans for a couple more questions, then dropped it as we wrapped up the interview. It was about 9pm at this point -- surprisingly, it took nearly two hours.

"You're a very good interviewer. Thanks for doing this." I said so with utter sincerity. Shannon knew her stuff, but I guess I should have expected as such considering she was working on a cover story for Wired.

"Hey, it's just my job. So I do have a couple more questiosn with the mic off." She leaned in close, elbows on the bar and looked up with me, letting her boobs hang onto the bar, and whispered sexily and with great intent,

"So are you happy with Stephanie? Or do you want a girl who knows her stuff and can hold it all together too?" She pushed her boobs together and her arms squished inwards as well, accentuating everything.

I looked as her with intense lust and she broke me. My heart nearly lept out of my chest. "I guess might still be looking." It was true. I was still looking at Shannon, who was now closing her eyes and smiling wryly.

She moved towards my ear and tickled it with her words. "Y'know, I'm a taller lady, so I might not totally look it, but I'm like, two hundred eighty pounds, now, I think?" My eyes must have bulged because Shannon giggled just then, settling back into her seat. 

"Have you already had dinner?" I was totally giving in at this point.

"Oh, ummmm.... I haven't, actually." Shannon leaned in a rubbed her shoulder against me, putting her dainty hand into mine. "What, were you thinking of taking me out? You don't do this with all journalists, do you?" She giggled.

"No, I guess this is new territory," I said.

"Don't worry. I'm not pushing you to do anything." She was uncommonly considerate too. I glanced at her.

"Well I think we should go somewhere else tonight. You know what? I'll make us something at my place."

"Ooooh, that sounds like it could be delicious." 

As we drove to my place, I couldn't help but turn the conversation to the other girls from that fateful night a year ago. I had to know.

"So, I have to ask," I started, "how are Jessica and Claire? And Alexis, for that matter?" II hadn't kept in touch with anyone as part of my self-made pact, which was now rapidly being destroyed.

"Oh, um... well first all they're all doing fine so far as I know. As for what you probably mean, Jessica and Claire have lost a lot of weight, and Alexis has lost some. So like the opposite reaction I gues I had, haha."

Really?

"Yeah, I don't know. Maybe they thought about what had happened and just had this visceral rejection. Maybe they're afraid. Maybe most days they really actually don't want... this. Of course I get it. But me... eventually I had to call you. There was no one else but you who would understand me more about my little secret."

When we got to my place, I went to the washroom and decided to fire off a text to Alexis to test Shannon's claim. I received a response pretty quickly -- while in there.

"Hey, nice to hear from you. Sorry, I don't do that anymore, but I'm happy to hang out as friends..." Well it said nothing specifically about Alexis' figure, but it didn't look great.

My attention turned back to dinner. I made a homemade mac and cheese with sausage. Rich. Paired with wine.

"Wow, did is pretty nice! Certainly a few steps up from KD, haha." Shannon dug in on the couch with me and we watched some late night.

Eventually she put her legs up and under her body on the couch, idly handling her half full wine glass, dinner finished. She was an utter vision of beauty. Her upper body was actually sort of slim; her lower belly took the large brunt of her gain over the past year, evidently. The large belt did much to maintain an illusion, but the way she was sitting meant that her lower belly fat pooled all around and on top of her jeggings. 

"So," Shannon said, removed the elastic from her ponytail and hetting her wavy hair all around her face, lightly brushing her shoulders, "I want to ask again so we're sure... things aren't going to well with Stephanie?"

I mean, they sort of were, but Shannon sure seemed to offer a little more in terms of shared interests and, dare I say, personality, and I admitted as such.

"Okay. That's fair. You know, around most guys I've been pretty shy about my tummy. I've had to tell them I'm dieting, or try to get them to focus on my chest. But I know you. I know what you like. That's super refreshing. And to be honest I really like what you do too, professionally. It's really cool."

I smiled and leant up to her lips, kising her passionately. As we did this for almost a full minute, I moved to take off Shannon's buckle and lift up her dress over her head. Finally, I had a clear view of her gorgeous, now-huge belly after a full year of gorging and concerted gain.

While Stephanie's belly with doughy and pillowy, Shannon's was more thick and solid, although rapidly losing that form. Shannon's navel was sheer perfection, large, round, and very, very deep. As I circled the circumference of her belly button with my index finger she bit her lower lip. "Hmmmm, that feels nice. I want to try something I've read about."

"What's that?" I murmured as I caressed and explored her plump form.

"I want to try um," she giggled, "I want to try bellyf***ing."

I went to get some whipped cream as Shannon laid herself onto the couch. Her belly sort of undulated in wavy ripples and finally settled, gently heaving in and out with her breath; her white G cup bra rested like two wide hills, gently sloping just above her stomach.

I dabbed some whipped cream in and around her belly button and proceeded to gently lick it off.

"Mmmm, does it taste good?"

"It tastes even better than usual," I responded between my licks.

"Mmm, this is even better than I thought it would be. No one's done this," Shannon cooed. "I'm getting pretty wet."

I, sitting at the side of the couch, went back to kissing her on the lips, and I gently started to dip a finger into her navel. It went surprisingly deep.

"Oh... yes... push it in and out please..." I did do and the previous whipped cream lubricated the whole thing, making a subtle sucking sound as my finger moved back and forth out of Shannon's belly button and my other fingers grabbed and explored some of her sizeable paunch.

About ten minutes into this, Shannon declared, surprisingly, "Oh... my god... oh... oh... I'm going to c*m!"

And shortly after that, with a great shudder than shocked her entire body, Shannon had gotten off almost completely on belly and navel play, which was new even for me.

She turned and looked at me with a dreamy, sex-fuelled gaze I hadn't seen for a year. 

"You... gotta get rid of Steph... to be with me," Shannon said between breaths.

I decided to be bold. "Something tells me you'd do this anyway."

She looked a little turned off, but after a moment relented. "Well... you know what I want and maybe you have to think about it, but I think you want it too."

"You'll never tell Ally about this, or you'll have no chance," I added, suddenly thinking about the ultimatum she gave me.

Shannon nodded, lips pursed.

----

Shannon left for the evening and I sat propped up in bed, thinking about what had happened. Why couldn't I just commit? Between Shannon and Stephanie, suddenly things weren't so clear. It wasn't really a matter of obligation, per se. Stephanie would be fine with her divorce proceedings. But what if commitment is, you know, about sticking to someone even if someone better seems to come along? The news about Alexis was also intriguing. I found it really hard to believe she would give up on her lifestyle like that...

For whatever it's worth, if you've been keeping count you'd realize I've been straddling a career and a likely-frisker-than-usual sex life for seven and a half years, now. I was nearly 30 that November, and it was hard to understand where all the years had gone. I thought about my 22 year old self and wondering which I'd be more surprised to hear -- that I was on the cover of Wired for my cloud storage company, or that I has developed a taste for heavier and heavier women, now topping out around 280 pounds (well worn, mind you, but all the same). I have to understand it wasn't just the heaviness I liked, however. It was the hard to get-ness of some in particular. I hate to admit it, but the potential for a potent mix of shame and pleasure, guilt and surprise that some women seem to experience as they move from a mindset where they feel they are heavier than they ever should be, to, well... just heavier, and possibly still climbing upwards.

But for all of this, and all of my apparent openness towards my colleagues, my friends, and my family, I just couldn't come out and admit I was an unabashed fat fetishist. I started to think about insane ideas like getting Steph to lose a load of weight, introduce her to all, and then allow her to build it up again and chalk it up to age (although at 37, Steph wasn't getting younger anyway). I thought about just going with Shannon instead -- the journalist -- that we both had careers could be more compatible in a way, not to mention interests, and although Shannon had become very big, she was taller and seemed better at hiding it all. 

Then there was Alexis, who I had probably started to fantasize about mainly because she was hard to get. I heard through mutual friends that she had substantially slimmed down -- back down to "the way she was when first started apartment hunting with her, more maybe a little more." They were really happy for her. She had joined a gym, they said. I casually suggested that that was a good idea and asked which. Fitness SF, they said. Apparently they have a pool, which was more my speed anyway.

I thought about it. Alexis had fought off my every offer to hang out via text, with a facade of friendliness, of course. This -- this was human nature, right here. I had not only Stephanie and Shannon, but they were both single, and Alexis was married, and by all accounts she was slimming down fast. But I thought about her little soliloquy referencing Pulp Fiction, her astounding rise from her round, curvy ass to the bodacious, 5'5" sexpot she had become by the end, and by God I wanted to see if I could do it again.

I took the thought and held it. And things entered another holding pattern.

Two weeks before Christmas that year, Steph told me we had to talk. 

"That's never a good thing," I said. What could it be? Did someone blab? 

Steph faced me on my apartment couch.

"Listen... it's been a year or so. When are you going to introduce me to everyone? What's wrong? Is it because I'm... big?"

"No, of course not," I totally lied.

"Then I want to get things moving, you know?"

I hesitated. Finally, I decided to tell my truth.

"Steph... I like the way we have things now."

"Why? So that we we separately -- so that what? I knew you've done things with Ally. Are you still...?"

I paused for too long.

"Well." Stephanie looked angry in a way I had never really seen. "Guess what?"

".... What." I shot back, defensively.

"We never finalized the papers."

I had never felt such a mix of relief and shock.

"Excuse me?"

"That's right. I can go back. I just have to... be nice and lose a few."

"Your husband is really so vain about looks?" I was quizzical.

"And you're not? I got so fat. For you."

"You like it." I flatly said.

Stephanie looked flustered. "Whatever. I'm nice. I have interests. I even clean up around here sometime. What do you want?" She looked desparate, and I felt helpness, even though if I wanted to I could resolve everything right there and embrace her. Instead I folded my arms.

"Really?" Stephanie gave me a well-deserved slap and marched out of the apartment.

---

I thought about this for a few days, as we kept our distance. She was wrong to tell me she was divorced when she wasn't, and the way she talked about it, she had no real intention. However, she had every reason to until she was sure about us. So she was right. Not to mention my seeing Shannon at the same time, which made her doubly right. I had failed our experiment.

I called Steph about a week after the fight.

"Listen, I think we -- I -- just need time and space."

"That's all I've ever given you. Shame on me."

"Will I ever see you again?" I got needlessly melodramatic, but she softened a bit as a result.

"I... never say never." We hung up for now.

I looked at the website for SF Fitness again. Did I really want to be a stalker? No, I thought. It would be a chance encounter. I'd go swimming. I wouldn't necessarily try to find out her schedule or even know whether she used the pool. I'd just go for a swim a couple of times a week. It'd be good for me anyway.

---

It took a couple of weeks, but one time when I decided to try an evening swim around 8pm on a Thursday the week before Christmas, I spotted Alexis. What should I do, I thought. Hide? No. Pretend you have no idea. Of course.

She got out of the pool gently and I was, suffice to say, disappointed by what had happened. Alexis still wore a one piece, but she was actually looking almost trim. Her ass, stubbornly held on to size 16 dimensions, but her pot had melted away considerably. She retained C cups, which her noticeable. Her arms were still big and smooth, but almost looking toned sometimes as she moved. She would probably never have the body I met her with, and the body she had grown into lay dormant. She eased herself into the hot tub, her hair, which had grown to her shoulders, gently touching the surface of the water.

I decided it was as good a time as any to pretend we noticed each other.

"Oh, hey," I said, walking up to the tub which only had her in it.

"Oh, um, hi!" She seemed nervous but determined to stay cool. "Fancy seeing you here!"

"Yeah! I thought I'd join a gym. Really just for swimming, though. I find it calms the mind.

"Makes sense. Congrats on the cover of Wired! Wow, can you believe it?"

"Haha, actually I almost can't." We dumbly smiled at eachother for a moment.

We continued our small talk for about ten minutes, and then I swung it around to the point.

"So uh, it looks like the gym is working out for you," I said. Had to bring it into the body talk at some point.

"Yeah... yeah it is. Can I be clear about something?" I got nervous.

"Sure, fire away."

"I... we're never going to talk about that night, and we're never going to do anything like that again." She almost trembled with her words. I felt empathetic.

"Of course." I shook my head. "Don't worry. Let's be friends."

"I have a husband and... I need to be at least somewhat trim. That's normal. It's normal. I'M -- NORMAL."

"Okay -"

"And YOU'RE kind of a FREAK." That stabbed me. It shook me to my core. Was I?

I sat in the tub and closed my eyes, pretending it didn't happen. I heard Alexis get out of the hot tub and walk out. It was only us two at that point in the evening, thankfully. I wouldn't have wanted anyone to over hear that.

---

About an hour later, as I changed myself into clothes, Alexis texted me.

"I'm so sorry. I think I'm projecting. But please understand, it's a struggle for me. Do you understand?"

I quickly replied, "It never happened." And that was it. There wasn't much else I could say. She knew what I wanted.

A moment later, I took my phone out again and fired another thought to her. "Did you want to talk about it?"

Ten minutes after that, her reply: "Yes. Yes, let's just have a beer. Just one. I think. Friday at 9 at the Fairweather. Hubby thinks it's my girls' night. Sometimes it isn't."

"What was it before?" I asked, curiously.

"Oh god, I can't believe I'm telling you. It used to be stuffing night. I still get massive cravings." 

"Well don't worry, we're just doing a beer."

"Should I trust YOU with that?"

"Yeah... hopefully?"

And Alexis left it with a simple wink. ";-)"

This, I thought, was quickly getting intriguing.

"Cheers," I said, clinking beer steins with Alexis at the Fairweather. She had changed into business attire. Her jacket was noticeably a little small on her, but perhaps ironically her slacks were quite snug -- trying to fit into the 14s she had started with, but not quite. 

"So yeah, sales are actually up. It's a hotter market than it used to be," Alexis noted how her career was going. I was mildly interested.

"So," Alexis started, a few minutes deeper into the conversation, "why me? I'm still married, I'm trying my hardest to keep the weight off right now, and I'll be the first to admit that I can be a real pain in the ass.

"Because," I deadpanned, "you're still married, you're trying to keep the weight off, and you can be difficult."

Alexis pursed her lips and looked around the room, then dug her elbows in and looked at me confidently.

"You're a bold one, aren't you?"

We both laughed.

"Is there any cheating allowed in this diet?" I asked.

"First of all, it's not cheating if you're allowed, and second of all, it's not a diet. I mean, everything's a diet. It just depends on what it is.

"That's fair."

The waitress swung by with a couple of menus.

"Could I interest either of you in dessert? It's a speciality here," she noted. She was a slim young brunette and reminded me, standing at our table, how big Alexis actually still was. 

"Oh, thank you, but I really shouldn't --" -- the way Alexis said this gave me a little rise.

"Do you have a birthday special?" I butt in. Alexis' birthday was next week but I thought a little rounding error wouldn't hurt. She would be 37, I thought.

"Oh, you're taking the lady out for a special birthday? I love it."

"This is just the start," I added, as Alexis was about to open her mouth to correct it. "She's uh, 29 next week, right honey?"

Alexis resigned to the act. "Haha, something like that," she said.

"Well we've got a free birthday ice cream on the house waiting for you if you want."

"Haha, oh, no, again I --"

"She'll love it, or at least I will, haha," I interjected. That meant something slightly different than the waitress was probably thinking.

"Okay, why not, right? Vanilla?"

"... Chocolate." Alexis added. I looked at her, starting with intent at the waitress, nodding firmly.

"Oh -- ok, thanks folks." She was off.

Alexis turned to me. "Oh my God, how dare you!" She was admonishing, but you could clearly tell she wasn't quite serious.

"Well if you don't want it, I'll have it." I threw my hands up. "And I guess I'm going to have to go with chocolate. You chose."

"This is gonna set back my lingerie-ready date by at least a week."

"What's that?"

"It's on the calendar I share with my husband. Oh God, why am I even sharing all this with you? You."

"Me."

"Yes, you." Alexis got in closer and nearly whispered to my face. "Whenever I see you I think of all those apartment viewings and that night with Ally and the rest of them. It feels like freedom. But I know it isn't real."

I dully whispered back and shrugged my shoulders. "This is real, Alexis. It certainly feels real. I'm certainly not going to tell you you need to gain weight... or get a nice luscious pot belly..."

"Or turn this around and get even bigger than ever," Alexis cooly added. I stopped and blinked.

"Sure," I continued my whisper, "but that's your choice. Would it be nice? Yeah I think so, but it's up to you. And I understand you've got a marriage and whatnot, and let's be honest, keeping somewhat trim had to be good for the career."

Alexis sighed and went back to a normal voice, sitting back down in her chair. "I admire your straight-shooting honesty. It makes my heart a little confused sometimes."

I decided not to point out that those two statements were contradictory.

Eventually the sundae arrived. Eyeing it, something in Alexis' will broke because she completely devoured it in front of me. We didn't get much chance to speak in between, so I casually took a bite here and there. 

Ten minutes later, the waitress swung back. "Wow, that was fast. Just the bill?"

"Haha, thanks, I may have helped a bit. Or a lot." Alexis smiled a little at my fib. "Yeah, just on debit, please."

As the waitress left again to get the bill, Alexis gave me a light punch. "Look what you did."

"What?" I asked incredulously.

"Can I see what you did with the place I sold you, then?" She quickly skipped topics.

"Yeah, sure. Shouldn't take long."

---

A quick drive later, she entered the condo and I drew up the lights with my phone. The hall way light wouldn't turn on, however, and it was there that in the relatively darkness Alexis threw me against the wall.

"Bad, bad boy," she said. "So hard to get this weight off, see what you did?" I was silent as she stripped once again, leaving on just her panties, slacks, and bra. As much as she had shrunk, much remained. Her belly still hung over the lip of her pants in every direction, thanks in no small part to her insistence on wearing her original size 14s. Her arm fat was similarly stubborn, and what was borne out of her cycle of massive weight gain and a minor loss was a number of sexily outsized proportions across her body, which might be even more dramatically outsized should she prove to follow through on her threat to take her penchant for abundant curves out for a second ride.

We both stared down at her navel, which also seemed larger than it should have been given her overall return to more regular proportions.

"You like my hole there?" Alexis smiled.

"Yeah." I was transfixed.

"I could gain for you." Alexis looked up and bit her lip.

"What?" I got a real rise out of that one-liner.

"Mmmm yeah. I could."

"How so?"

"Touch my sides." I did so.

"Okay, I could gain for you... for $20,000, I'm 180 pounds now, so add... umm... for $20,000... add fifty pounds."

I did not immediately say no, and that emboldened her. I was hoping she would just lose in inhibitions again. But Alexis decided the equation could be balanced a little more. I didn't disagree to it in principle. I had the money now, in spades. We were going public as a company imminently and Alexis knew this. It was in the Wired article.

"Smart move," I finally said. "I'm going to have to consider it."

"I was kinda hoping you'd just lay it down now," Alexis said as I caressed her body.

"How do I know you wouldn't just do it anyway?"

"Because I must have self control. It's my marriage. It's my career. I almost let it slip last time."

"And this wouldn't allow those things to 'slip'?"

"A little... fifty is manageable. Just tuck it away. Use a corset. I was at the edge of manageable before. This would be past that, though. The precipice of manageable."

"You've thought about this."

"I think about it every day. I just need a little push."

I had to think about it. For all my ethical questionability, mass amounts of cash paid to encourage weight gain was going to be a new low if it were to happen. But screw me if Alexis wasn't so gorgeous and tempting.

"Well I need to think about it too," I finally said.

"Hmm. Not sure whether to call that self control or being a cheapo. I know you can do it. I helped you snag this place." 

"Want to just watch some tv?" Finally Alexis let it go. "Yeah, alright."

We watched the new. Suddenly Alexis said, "you know, my size 24s are in storage."

"Yeah?"

"You could help me get them out."

The gold digging was getting to be a little much, yet I understood.

"I just don't think I can do it. Slippery slope. I'm more than happy to take you to dinner," I offered.

Alexis sighed inaudibly. "Yeah, alright. I like being friends and f***buddies anyway. This would add a weird new dynamic. You must put on the pounds or else!" I laughed.

"And that is a lot of money any way you look at it."

"Mhm, that was the idea."

"So do you think we're the only people in the world who can have this conversation and not have it be awkward?"

Alexis raised her eyebrows. "That I know of. Somewhere in the world the odds actually are it's been done."

"Well you are still really sexy," I said, lifting her shirt a little and revealing her soft round tummy resting on top of her pants. 

"I'm scared of puttiing it all back on," Alexis conceded. "So far it's been a mix of appetite suppressants and dumb determination."

"There's nothing I can say for you there," I laughed slightly. "Damned if I do, damned if I don't."

"Well thanks for hanging out." I pecked her on the cheek.

"Do you want to see how I'm progressing towards my bikini bod?" Alexis asked, giggling a little.

"Sure, let's see it."

She got in my room to strip down to her skivvies and came back out, strutting. 

Alexis always had a serious ass, and this would always be true. However, she was complemented by a sizeable belly overhang that wouldn't go away, and her arms was similarly meaty. Lastly, her DDs retained their shape. Most of the weight seemed to leave her behind and the mid-torso; the rest remained, including her smooshing thighs.

"You look amazing," I said.

We started to make out while standing, and I idly caressed and fondled her all over. 

"Looks like you're working very hard," I whispered in her hear. "But you don't have to, you know." 

"Hmmm..." Alexis was lost in it.

I went down on her, allowing her belly to enfold me.

"How do you like it?" 

"Better than my husband," Alexis immediately said.

"What do you like?"

"You like my..." Alexis shuddered... "my stubborn little pot belly."

"What if your pot belly grew?" My coaxing intensified.

"Hmmm... yes, it's done that."

"And would you do it again? .... For Ally?"

That triggered her. "Oh... oh my god yes, I would..."

"How about for Shannon?" I started to finger her.

"What... oh yes... yes...."

"And what about for... Stephanie?" I rubbed her hard nipple with a bit of water what I said this.

"Mmmmmph!"

"Yeah," I said, forming the plan out loud, "another girls' night, just for the sake of it."

"Nooooo... I need to lose weight, not gain it...." Alexis faintly protested as I worked her body into ecstasy.

"You'll show them your amazing pot," I said, with conviction.

"I'll... show them my amazing pot," Alexis said, closing her eyes.

"Your massive, fantastic ass," I said.

"My... massive fantastic ass." Alexis blurted, breathlessly.

As she moved into moaning, my mind thought about how, maybe, such an event would bring some closure to this saga of love, lust, and bigger women, and I thought it was as good an idea as any. I had not seen Ally for a while and I suspected she might be impressed if I did such a thing on my own volition. The wheels began to turn...