Borrowing a Cup of Sugar

chrissy

I was in my senior year at university, staying at home because it was simply sensible thing to do so long as I could keep rent low (or, non-existent) and the school was a half hour drive away (an hour or so by bus). I didn't mind -- not least because of the folks who lived next door. Well, one of them. I didn't even know her name, but I had had a secret crush on the wife of the fairly standard, young family unit that moved in next door to us about four years ago.

She was maybe 5 foot 8, and kept her hair in a golden ponytail at nearly all times. Over the four year I noticed her here and there, she has slowly succumbed to the lifestyle of a suburban soccer mom. I would guess she wasn't actually that far away from my age, me being 22 and her around 30. She started her family early compared to most people these days, I guess. 

It was April, and I was feeling a lot of stress about the end of year exams and finals, on a Friday in the dead of afternoon. I was working with teammates on a fairly substantial end of year project. Then, the worst possible thing happened: the Internet crapped out. I needed to work and finish the project in about three hours, and there was no time to waste. The nearest Starbucks was at least an hour away, as of course the car was out for the day. I reset the router, and my computer, waiting to no avail. I noticed that there were of course other wifi signals available from the neighbours... the neighbours. The neighbour.

What did I have to lose, I thought. I walked over to her house. My heart started pounding. It was just for the wifi, I thought. Sure, you had never really seen her up close before. That's ok. It'll be fine. Focus on the project.

Finally, I rang the doorbell. No response. I rang it again. I heard footsteps coming down the stairs, and finally the door creaked open.

"Hello?" She stood there, leaning slightly, a vision I was utterly unprepared for. Her cheeks rested with a healthy glow, her trademark pony tail done up, she was a vision of suburban suppleness, the kind of decadence that usually seeps into women about ten years her senior. She wore stretchy shorts that clearly held in a fair amount of accumulated surplus from years of Starbucks frappucinos and afternoons on the couch; her top was conscipuously cut just a little too short and one could see a smidge of her torso, little rolls bunched up around her sides as she leaned in. 

"I.. uh" I stammered.

"Yes?" She said, a little impatient but smiling.

"Sorry, I live next door -"

"Oh yeah, I see you around a lot. I'm Stephanie. It's nice to actually meet you!" She outstretched a supple, domestic hand.

"Thanks, um... so my wifi isn't working and I'm finishing a school project that's due in a few hours," I said, matter of factly.

"Oh, I take it you're in university?"

"Yeah, um, computer science."

"Well you don't look like a nerd!" Stephanie said, suddenly realizing it was a bit of an awkward thing to say.

"Um, thanks," I said, regaining some composure. "So I was wondering if I could use the wifi here for a little bit, just once; I can reach it from home and you could change the password after, I guess. I'd be really grateful."

"Oh, no, no... I mean yes, use our wifi, but have a seat," Stephanie said. "It gets lonely here sometimes. Don't mind me, I'll be upstairs. Can I get you some coffee?" She ws surprisingly friendly.

"Um, sure," I agreed easily.

I went in and set up my laptop on the couch in the living room. As Stephanie turned and walked down the living room, it was hard to control the little urge I felt in my pants looking at her fairly large, taut behind present its alluring sway. I got the impression, judging from the way her shorts stretched, that her gain had been rather swift and met with denial. 

Stephanie came back in with a couple of drinks. "I hope you don't mind if I hang out here for a minute," she apologized, getting onto the other couch in the room. She lifted her legs up and set both feet under her bottom, adjusting her torso and leaning towards the side table where she put down her coffee. 

"Well, it's your house," I said.

"That's not what hubby says," Stephanie said. I didn't know how to reply to that.

So there I was, in some kind of dream scenario, caught between looking up at the woman of my dreams and down at the take-home project which my career practically depended on. Several minutes passed and Stephanie stayed where she was, occasionally looking at her phone, and I occasionally felt her eyes on me.

Eventually, Stephanie asked me something that made my heart skip a little. "So, I don't want to be intrusive, but could I, like, watch what you're doing?" she asked sweetly. "I'm just curious. I want to cheer you on."

Not able to think too much about it, I simply said sure. She slowly got up and sat next to me. I could almost feel her breathing, and see her bulges and curves straining against her shorts with each breath. I started to get very hard, and I adjusted my posture a little to try to hide it.

"That looks really interesting," Stephanie said. "But... don't you need a little break?" I turned and faced her.

"You seem a little hot and bothered from all that typing," Stephanie said, grabbing my hard on inside my jeans. That was it. 

"You know, my husband doesn't pay attention to me like he used to. He says I've gotten kind of... chubby..."

Finally, I decided to go all in. "If this is chubby, then give me chubby any time," I said. 

"Oooh... feisty little cub."

"You're not that much older than me."

"Mmmm.... I guess so, but I have more experience... you actually like... bigger girls?"

I went for Stephanie's button on her shorts, carefully setting the laptop aside. I could still do this with a little break, I thought. 

"Careful, there's a lot in there," Stephanie cautioned. I finally loosened the button and Stephanie's pudge immediately relented, spilling out a bit. I slowly undid the zipper, watching her extremely soft flab pout out, topped by her navel. 

"You like this?" Stephanie laughed a little. "No one's seen me like this in a long time."

"No?"

"No, I have to do the corset thing. It's nice to feel... completely appreciated." Stephanie got up, shedding the shorts completely, and took off her top. She had C cups, I gathered, but these are greatly overshadowed by her impressively large, disproportionate belly, which rested a few inches above her panties. She instinctively sucked it in, and I could see how she pulled the mirage off day by day. Most people would think Stephanie was a fairly average woman, with perhaps a few extra pounds. But I knew better. 

"Yeah, it all goes here. I take advantage of it eating out, haha. Usually no ones thinks much of it and I can conceal pretty well. But I guess the bedroom is another matter."

"No one's coming?" I was nervous.

"Not for a few hours, going by the past few years."

I stepped up to her, worshipping all of her curves and embracing her. She went to my ear and whispered something I would never forget.

"Well," she deliberately pressed her belly into me, "next time you need some wifey or a cup of sugar... don't hesitate."

So began the greatest run of infidelity of my young life.

As a new graduate with little to do besides the requisite job searching, that summer with Stephanie was the best part of my life, I reasonably thought. I ended up seeing her every two weeks or so. It was dangerous to leave any trace of electronic communication, so we went by a certain system: if it was the afternoon, the cars were gone, and she was in the front yard watering the flowers with her high-waisted shorts on, it was time. 

It turned out she didn't even have kids -- her husband was in IT and decided to "get the house early, thanks to the bubble." 

Stephanie slowly began to the pounds she had already amassed over the past few years, no doubt emboldened by someone who worships her every curve. It wasn't necessarily obvious, but I could tell -- a bit of extra strain around the button of her shorts here, a more rounded, plumper upper arm there. 

She told me she used to be a tour guide at the local brewery. "I might still have the outfit around, somewhere," she said, "but oh god, I don't know if that would look good." She smiled in full knowledge that I was already in the process of visualizing it.

By September, Stephanie had some bad news. They were selling the house, downsizing as they decided they didn't actually want children any time soon. "I think part of it is he's afraid I'm going to get really fat," she stated rather bluntly. 

"But what if I don't fucking care? What if I get fat anyway?"

"That would be fine," I said.

"Haha... I still want my marriage though," she said, suddenly looking a bit sad. 

"I think the sale is a sign."

I paused, knowing full well what she meant.

"Okay," I said. And that was that.

-----

The only time I saw Stephanie after that was some six months later, at the mall. I was working on job applications and some freelancing at the Starbucks when I saw her get in line. She looked considerably skinnier, wearing a simple red sleevesless top and jeans, but one could still detect small lovehandles belieing her overall look. 

She looked at me, smiling, and I was about to say something when I saw her husband follow up behind her. He was a completely average guy, mid 30s, average build, shorter hair. I felt a strange mix of guilt and embarassment welling up inside me. I decided to focus completely on my work, not daring to peek at the couple.

Finally, as they left, Stephanie looked at back and give me this kind of weird, intent stare. I didn't know what to think.

----

Feeling somewhat defeated, I was never able to meet anyone quite like Stephanie in the two years that has transpired since that day at Starbucks. I hadn't seen Stephanie either, wondering what had happened, or how she was. My fetish had developed hungrily since that time, and I was left feeling exasperated. 

Finally, I got something no one this day and age expects to get. A letter.

"The Fox. 8pm Thursday. xo, Stephanie," was all it read.

"p.s... you wouldn't believe how curvy I have gotten... for me... and for you."

I knew the Fox was sort of a fancier place, and I had a blazer laying around from when I wanted to feel slightly more dressy for interviews and parties, so I threw that on and went out.

I rode the bus, wondering what lay ahead. Curvier? I hasn't seen Stephanie in fully two years. 

I entered the bar, at 24 still feeling fully a little young and insecure, despite my education and beginning career. I looked around and saw Stephanie chatting with the bar tender near the end of the bar, wearing a little sports jacket and skirt. 

On first glance, she actually didn't seem all that different, but I could see that the arms of the jacket were quite full and stiff, and her belly was entirely hidden from view.

"Hey, have a seat," she said in her typical, sweetly high-pitched voice. "Don't be shy. Lemme get you a beer."

Closer and now beside her, I could see Stephanie's cheeks were a little fuller, but not even close to what you'd describe as chubby. I did see that her bottom skirt reached right across and slightly over the seat, her thighs tightly closed together. I could also see her shirt, looser at the top and proud D-cup decolletage on display, was quite snugly wrapped around her midsection, which swelled slightly with every breath. Even though the shirt was black, I could also see what looked to be some heavy duty control wear on. Overall, at a glance, still, no one would accuse Stephanie of being anything other than an average-sized woman. But she hinted at the largesse she was packing. 

A couple of beers later, she motioned me to the hotel lobby that the Fox was attached to.

"What?" I said, incredulous.

"We got a room," Stephanie intoned in a low voice. "Come hither."

Walking, it became more clear that Stephanie's belly stuck out a fair bit, competing for attention with her chest hidden only by her black top and jacket. We went up, down the hallway, and unlocked the door, and before I could even get a good survey of my surroundings she pounced on me.

"You, boy, you did this to me," Stephanie said with a mix of anger and sultriness, ripping off her jacket. It turned out that her shirt was backless and sleeveless; soft, pudgy arms escaped the confines of her sleeves and her back displayed a range of little folds and creases suggesting tension in the front.

"I tried, but I just couldn't get rid of this belly. Aren't I a little pig?" She was aggressive, and I grasped to no avail at her soft, tightly guarded belly.

"Mmmm, I guess that's a problem eh," she cooed.

"Let me get into something I think you'd like," she said sweetly, leaving for the bedroom. "Don't peek."

Five agonizing, throbbing minutes, minutes, Stephanie yelled "ready" from the bedroom. I entered.

Stephanie wore her tour guide beer distillery shirt from about a decade before. Every inch of the fabric blung on for dear life as Stephanie's belly protruded past her D-cup tits, a big deep navel making itself clearly known against the cotton. Stephanie's lovehandles burst out of her little size 8 jeans, almost comedically proportioned were I not so caught up in the searing heat of the moment. 

"It all goes to the belly," Stephanie said, smirking. "Come get it."

I obliged, gently lifting up her shirt and feeling the plush chub of Stephanie's thick lower abodomen wash over my fingers and hands. 

"Oh fuck that feels good," Stephanie yelped as I took a solid, easy grip of her juicy belly and gave her a firm but loving shake, watching as the ripples undulated across her body. 

"I've been saving this for you, boy," Stephanie sighed. "So many lattes in the morning kind of add up. Tending to my growing mound while I'm in the drive through every morning."

Things just kept ratching up, gear after gear.

"Fuck my husband, I want to grow my thick, luscious haunches and quivering, deceptive... belly..." Stephanie's sweet, high, devlishly innocent voice stuttered and her entire body shook, her belly rippling in waves of pleasure.

" ... ughn.... just for you. I want to get fatter and fatter for you, until I can't fucking hide it anymore."

I undid her pants and found her wet pussy, fingers and feeling her chub wrap around my arm as I did so, whispering sweet nothings into her ear as she clenched her teeth in a built up anticipation that must have spanned years.

"Uggggggh!" Stephanie screamed, panting afterward, instinctively sucking and scrunching in her ponderous gut relative to her smaller frame.

She looked at me with the same hungry she gave me at the Starbucks, and I knew then that this unholy marriage of younger and just slightly older was in fact only beginning.

We lay in bed the following morning feeling blissful.

"We can't do this all the time," Stephanie immediately cautioned. "Hubby's out on a trip.... maybe next time he does that. He's pretty good at keeping me on a short leash."

"I understand," I said, not knowing how else to proceed. We went our separate ways, leaving one at a time in an abundance of caution. I couldn't even get her number.

An entire year passed, and eventually I forgot about the whole thing, as there was no other way forward. You can't wait on hope forever. I was moonlighting on the side as a developer and had decided to attend a conference in Portland, mostly for fun but partly because the tax writeoff made it worthwhile enough. In the  line up to the keynote, I saw a few of the guest speakers, and I did a double take. It was Stephanie's husband. Was she here this time?

I decided to go to her husband's session. Just in case. What was more of a learning opportunity just shifted rather heavily in the direction of socializing.

I sat at the back of the room and waited, trying to look cool, checking my phone. Minutes passed. Finally, a large-ish figure emerged in the doorway. While before you might reasonably think Stephanie was an average sized woman, her current form belied several inescapable hints about her growing body. A belt around her torso gave particular form to her 38F-cup breasts -- big, proud, up two full sizes -- fully covered by a stretchy, black cotton material. Beneath her belt, her shirt smoothly billowed out about as far as her chest, covering well past her hips. Her jeans, thighs permanently touching, were dark and also looked rather elastic. As she sat down near the front of the room, I noticed her pillowy arms resting almost uncomfortably on her sides. She retained most of her facial features, albeit her cheeks were noticeably, if subtly, heavier. She was, at a glance, on the whole, at least very chubby, possibly having a hard time preventing from getting even fatter in the intervening period lest her husband be completely spurned by Stephanie's mounting adiposity. She saw me for a tiny split second and I saw her immediately close her eyes and -- I'm not sure -- smirk for just a moment. 

As we filed out of the room, I noticed Stephanie drop a tiny note beneath her chair in the shuffle. As surreptitiously as I could, I moved up and grabbed it. It read:

"Well hello again. I'm on the leash. : (... But you could watch me swim at 7. This hotel. Could be a bikini, who knows? ; )"

I sat on a chair near the far side of the pool with a book in my swim trunks, at about 6:45, alone. A woman came in, but it wasn't Stephanie. She had shoulder length brown hair and looked to be around 30, slightly younger than Stephanie at this point, and was very curvy. She was wearing the very same beer brewery shirt Stephanie had. Coincidence? I watched as the shirt clung to every inch of her frame as she stepped towards the pool; she had about a 38D chest and was clearly sucking it in, perhaps from a recent weight gain. She started treading water in the pool, not taking the shirt off, clearly not planning on my being there.

At 7, Stephanie and her husband came in. My heart was racing. I mustn't give myself away or stare, I thought. I kept my book firmly front and center and indulged in the occasional glance instead. 

"Hey Ally," Stephanie said. Friends, I guessed. "Nice seeing you here!" Stephanie also wore a shirt over her bikini and it was still rather difficult to see just how much she had gained in her belly. She got in, and her husband got into the hot tub.

"Getting some exercise?" Stephanie asked Ally.

"Haha, um, yeah I definitely feel like I could use it lately," Ally condeded. "Thanks for letting my borrow your shirt." I felt a rise in my trunks and tried to position it discreetly.

"Well it certainly wouldn't work for me anymore." Both girls giggled.

The conversation turned to more drab things like TV and their husbands' careers. Eventually, Ally got out. I could see the dampened, near-see-through shirt cling to every single curve on her body; her belly jiggled as she walked and I could see a deep indent where her belly button was. 

"You know what?" Stephanie shouted across the room to Ally.

"What?"

"Screw these shirts, it's so uncomfortable."

"Um, you do realize there's someone here?" Ally protested. I grew rock hard.

"Who cares?"

"I guess so." Ally moved to peel her shirt off, and I could see her glistening, slightly tanned belly hanging over her red bikini. It looked mildly out of place compared to the rest of her body. A recent development.

"Alright, your turn" Ally teased.

Stephanie laboriously stepped out of the pool, and now I could see her belly as her damp shirt clung to it stubbornly. My God, Stephanie had gotten huge. Her belly stuck out as far as her 38 F cups, shiny and rippling as she stretched to take off the top. She instinctively still sucked it in, but it was crystal clear that she was well past the days of hiding her gut. Her husband, totally nonplussed, fried off and left the room, almost disowning the marvelous spectacle I had been born witness to.

A few minutes later after it was clear he had left, Ally suddenly turned to me and said, "are you hard?"

I just about jumped out of my skin. What the hell?

"Um, I..." 

Ally giggled. "It's ok. Stephanie's told me a lot about you. It's nice to know someone who can appreciate what it's like to fail to keep the pounds off. I imagine it's hard to keep your composure after watching that little show for the past hour or so. Did you want to touch my belly? Don't worry, I'm the appetizer. Steph's the dessert. God knows I've ordered it enough thanks to her."

"So what room at you staying at tonight?" Ally queried, cooly. 

"... 202," I replied. 

"Well it might be hard for us to pull away from our hubbies, but maybe we can figure something out..." Ally bit her lower lip took as step forward, and her belly jiggled in kind.

"I uh... that would be wonderful."

"Thought you might say that."

Just then, we could hear footsteps nearby. Stephanie and Ally jumped back into the pool, causing quite a splash. Their husbands came in.

"You girls having fun?" said what must have been Ally's husband. 

"It's nice to get some swimming in," Stephanie shouted across the room.

"Okay, well we're heading out to the bar in a minute so if you could finish up," said Stephanie's husband, and they left again.

Ally got out of the pool again and hung her legs over the edge, sitting slightly hunched over, her belly an impressively thick package complemented by her shining wet cleavage. I motioned to get off the chair, but Ally stopped me.

"Hahaha, no... you can only look for now. Too dangerous." She got up and toweled herself off, and I lusted after every stretch and pull of her luscious abdomen. When Stephanie did the same, I almost couldn't control myself, and she gave me this intent look the whole time, smirking, a couple of times idly pinching her ample belly fat, which was at least double Ally's.

They left, posteriors swaying, cellulite forming.

Unfortunately, nothing happened in 202 out of the ordinary that evening. I suppose it was just too difficult to manage something. I did get another note though, slipped under the door.

"See you at next year's conference, I hope... Ally + Steph xo"

------

I kept the note and thought about why they'd even do such a thing. I guess in a way I was some vindication for the idea that they could eat whatever they wanted. In another sense, there must be some sense of sexual gratification they're not getting from their husbands so much (or worse). Whatever the case, I found myself caught between sheer bliss and frustration.

Eventually, next year's conference became this year's conference and I found myself in the same keynote room. The difference was that I had eked out some success for myself (ok, a big success). In fact, I had bought the house next door to my parents' as a comapny base as well as my own living quarters. In a way, it was where it all started. And I had a product launch queued up. I was going to invite Stephanie and Ally... and I guess their husbands, although on the face of it their husbands are the more appropriate invitees.... and a host of others. 

I sat closer to the front of the room at the keynote, feeling this confidence. As I was buried in my phone, suddenly a warm perfume sat next to me. It was Ally, wearing a pencil skirt and chemise. She had clearly not been kidding about eating the desserts -- a size 16 beauty with 40 Es to rival Steph. From last year, anyway. 

"Hey mister, looking like things are going well for you this year," Ally leaned in and almost whispered in my ear.

"You could say that. You look great," I said.

"I know."

I let her know about the product launch and the invitation.

"Oh, this is amazing... do you think I could bring one or two other guests?" Ally asked, sweetly. "I think you'd like them."

"Well, sure," I said, slightly reddening.

"You might be wondering where Steph is," Ally said.

"Um, yeah, what's up?"

"Room 207. You might want to see her while the conference is going on...."

"That... that makes sense."

I got up a little before the keynote ended and made my way to the door.

I gave it a slight knock. After some shuffling of feet and a moment to inspect the peephole, the door slowly opened.

"Hey." Stephanie looked positively stunning. My mind boggled as to how she could have put on so much weight in the span of two year, or even the past year, but here we were. Stephanie's 38HH lifted cups served up a bowl of jelly in her constantly wobbling breasts, and her belly had in fact expanded yet again to compete with her vast orbs. If she was sucking it in, which socially would be all the time, she managed to keep her boobs on highlight, but I saw her belly could very easily surge beyond her breasts, permanently hanging a little over the waistband of her jeans, which has to have been a size 22 affair. She was most definiterly not the lithe if puffy housewife I had met; her inner fat woman had fully awoken. This isn't to say she had lost her shape, however -- if anything, everything was simply accentuated, filled out to completion. And she had lost nothing of her charming visage. In fact, if you just saw a headshot you might expect a women of fairly normal size, as ever, but now the rest of Stephanie's body vociferously disagreed. 

"There's a lot to explore this time," Stephanie giggled. "I guess this means you like BBWs?"

"I like you," I corrected, even though she wasn't wrong at all.

"Unbutton me," she said, softly.

I did the honours and zipped down her jeans, revealing handful after handful of her belly. 

"Uhn... I'm afraid I might never get tired of this..." Stephanie cooed as I worked myself down her body.

Suddenly, in the midst of our foreplay, the door met a rapt knock.

We froze. In fact, I was terrified. If it was Stephanie's husband, well, he had a key, and he could come in any time, and things would look extremely awkward at best.

The door was knocked again, and Stephanie very quietly buttoned herself up and I inched away to the bathroom, the only enclave not immediately viewable when you enter the room. 

Just as I was able to enter shower the close the curtain, he did in fact come in. I didn't even know his name, even though I met Stephanie when she was 30 and she was now nearly 35. Just stay calm, and breathe through the nose, I thought. That's the best you can do right now.

"Steph, you've gotta come out and see a few sessions."

"I know... I'm just tired."

"Well then maybe you should stop stuffing yourself all the time." He sounded a bit angry.

"... I'll be a couple of minutes."

"Alright."

He turned and entered the bathroom for a quick number one, and it took every muscle in my body to remain calm as I sat in a puddle with the shower curtain shut. A few agonizingly long minutes later, he was gone.

Stephanie entered the washroom.

"You should go," she said, meekly. It was too damn close.

I gave her one more long, impassioned kiss, wrapping my fingers under her shirt and feeling her soft, smooth, large lovehandles. We didn't stop. We couldn't stop.

"Come to my room in half an hour," I said. She did. I left first, surreptitiously, and she followed a considerable period of time later.

"Such a bad boy," Stephanie muttered, as she took her shirt and pants off, revealing a tight brassiere and panties. In fact, the sides of Stephanie's baby blue panties completely disappeared into her sides, and only little triangles on the front and back indicated she wore anything at all. Her midsection hung draped around her with a kind of indulgent elegance.

"I think I've had about all I can take," Stephanie sighed, idly fingering her lower belly roll. "Nope, I just can't hide this anymore. I can just throw some curtains over it. Hubby hates it."

"But I can't give up my morning latte for anything. Not with Ally around to talk about anything and everything... and one fattening drink turns into three. It's quite a predicament, wouldn't you say?" Stephanioe traced her fingers across my body, making me completely loose and submissive to her desires.

"But it's not just Ally, boy. No... no one would have little drinking sessions like that every day of the week, except me. It's Ally on Mondays and Wednesdays. As for the others, I'll let you find out."

Stephanie threw me on the bed, towering over me on her knees with her huge, quivering belly, arms, thighs, and tits. 

"So..." Stephanie stared at me, mouth agape, in her trademark, sweetly high pitched voice that stood in stark contrast to her body, 

"Do you wanna taste my Starbucks housewife pussy while I smother you with my gorgeous tummy?"

Did I ever.

I had thought that bout of morning delight wouldbe the end of my sexual foray at the conference, but I was actually quite mistaken.

I managed to get through the afternoon and evening sessions fairly sober and intact, but I noticed something a bit odd. Ally would attend all the same ones. She wouldn't even do anything unusual -- she was just there.

Late at night, at about 1am, I was feeling restless so I decided to go down to the bar. Ally was there, seemingly waiting for me, like she had this instinct -- that she knew of all the people to come down for a late night old fashioned, it would of course be me. I say an old fashioned because I saw one sitting there, on the bar, next to Ally's seat.

And what a seat. Ally had on a loose but form-revealing strapless top with cut outs on the sides, where her lovehandles poked out with a total innocence only she could pull off. As I sat down, I took in the way Ally's belly sort of melting around her waist in a pool of soft chub. Some girls seem to bloat when they pack it on; Ally was of a unique figure whose measurements became more and more accentuated as she drank with abandon.

"You know it's rude to leave without saying goodbye," Ally said, biting her lower lip. "I promised Stephanie you'd be all hers, but now that I've seen you, well, you know what I do... I I just want to eat you whole." 

"Besides, don't you think Steph is maybe getting a little too fat? Like even for you?"

I had to tread carefully, fearing I would turn off Ally's advance, which I had to admit was most welcome. It was all infidelity anyway, right?

"Well, I mean, maybe." Ally laughed, unsure if she bought it, or if I had meant it, and knowing deep down that I myself was unsure about it all.

"Well clearly I've got you right where I want you, anyway," Ally said, placing a delicate hand with long, smooth fingers on my chest, dragging it down to my groin. 

"Don't you want to see me in a two piece again? Everything's just gotten so much more... curvier," Ally sighed, lapsing in grammar as thoughts clouded her head.

The bartender left to take care of a late night room service order. Ally's eyes lit up mischievously.

"Alright, wanna lift my shirt up? Don't be shy."

I slowly did as instructed and saw the way Ally's belly flowed right over her tightly buttoned size 16 jeans. I tried to unbutton her, but struggled, taking one hand to lift her gut as the other tried to leverage the clasp.

"Haha, having trouble huh? Let's see how long this takes."

A solid thirty seconds later, I finally did it, fearing all the while the damn thing might snap off. I unzipped.

"Oh god, that's better." Ally sighed. "It's kind of hard pretending to be a normal size woman. God, if I didn't have these things," she grabbed her breasts, reaching the nipples and rubbing them slightly, distending her belly further...

Suddenly, we heard the bartender coming back. Ally snapped up into position and did her best to cover her unbuttoned jeans with her flowy shirt, and her cheeks reddened a little.

"Everything ok?" the bartender asked, amusingly.

"We're fine, thank you," I offered, as Ally still seemed to be finding herself again. I could see her belly gently quivering underneath her shirt as she strained mightily to keep it sucked in without the support of her jeans. Her chest, accordingly, moved outwards, her breasts similarly quaking with the sudden movement. I could see keeping up appearances was indeed a lot of work, if you could say that. 

Just when I thought all was under control, Ally threw me a curve ball. Under the bar, she handed me a little controller, and I saw her sneak a vibrator down between her jeans, between the vast sea of flesh that was kept under care of her denim. 

"Excuse me, could I get, like, your most orgasmically tasty drink?" Ally opined, clear to me at this point that she was a little drunk.

As the bartender ducked for some extra ice, Ally quickly positioned herself off the stool for a moment and expertly sucked in and did up her jeans again, clearly used to the very particular motions of that particular ritual. 

I didn't initiate the vibrator for fear of the obvious. After her martini, I brought her outside with a glass of water to try to get her back to her senses.

About fifteen minutes in, she confided in me.

"Ugh, f***, I'm sorry... I just wanted to spice things up a little... unlike my f***ing marriage to Joe Silicon Valley. Seriously, I'm hot, right?"

Ally was insanely hot -- the kind of hot that anyone would recognize. Maybe some guys might say "oh, I'd definitely go with her if she lost a few," but they knew deep down inside that Ally was the perfect woman.

"You're a revelation," I opined.

"Then ditch Stephy and be with me." Ally backed me into an inner corner of the hotel building outside. I motioned in and we started to kiss passionately, and my hands moved all over her sexy, delicious belly, feeling all her indents and ripples between my fingers. 

Then I remember the vibrator, moving to my pocket and keeping it there, and I moved to Ally's left ear, licking it vigorously. 

"Mmmmm" Ally sighed. I initiated the vibrator and Ally yelped a little, then giggled. The whole affair, being outside, was incredibly risky, but the heat of the moment made us forget that.

"You'll keep gaining weight for me," I said, deliberately.

"Yes... yes..." the vibrator grew more intense

"You'll grow out of this bra."

"Yes."

"You'll get so juicy and chubby you just won't be able to hide it anymore. Control garments won't work." I ratched the vibrator up another notch.

"Mmmmf.... yes...."

"You'll grow right out of these jeans" I implored, smacking Ally's already large, size 16 ass stuffed in her jeans.

"Mmmm fuck yes, I'll do it!" Ally started to scream and I put a hand over her mouth to muffle her ecstasy.

A minute of panting later, Ally stared at me, eyes wide, mouth open with the slightest double chin. She held my hands with hers thin fingers escalating into huge, pogo-esque upper arms and cleavage that heaved from our little exercise.

"I... um... f*** me...  that was a lot hotter than I thought it could ever be," Ally sighed in disbelief.

That day at the conference ended up being a high water (weight?) mark for Stephanie, who must have been implored to keep things under control by her husband. In the six months between the conference and my launch party, she had managed to sqeeze down to size 16 from her previous 22, her chest similarly deflating (relatively) to an F. She didn't seem entirely happy. Ally -- Ally was a different story. 

However, I'm getting ahead of myself. In the intervening months, another interesting development occurred as I worked on sealing the deal on the house with my real estate agent, Alexis, who was also by my estimate in her mid 30s. I met her about half a year back, and I have to admit I chose to work with her because she was very alluring. Hers was a bottom-heavy affair; cream coloured skin filled out a size 14 skirt and met up with perky B's. At 5 foot 5, anything more would show up pretty easily. She would often tease me for spending an inordinate amount of time scoping out the area and being shown all the options. I said I was just taking my time. This was true. The question was, for what? She actually had a rather thin waist, and I had Steph... and Ally... but Alexis' ass teased me, challenged me, as I followed her through all the corridors of the houses we toured. 

Finally, after that Christmas holiday, I saw an opening. As we entered an open house in the west of the city and Alexis took off her coat, I noticed her behind was now sporting a size 16 -- a bit loose, but it was new. I could also see small amount of extra softness around her tummy, exposed for a brief second while she was taking off the winter wear. She immediately caught me checking her out.

"Winter weight," she sighed, brushing me off.

Rather than pester her with no intention of actually closing, I decided to chance things by reopening with Alexis a number of months later. Well, to be honest, buying the house next to my parents' seemed like a good idea, but my startup was fine where we were in the warehouse district. Sometimes I even got myself carried away by letting my love life interfere with my career like that -- although sometimes, this ended up being a good idea. 

I forgot about the real estate stuff for a while, setting the launch date for November of that year at our headquarters in the warehouse district, and carried on with work. 

One day in September, however, I decided to call up Alexis again as I was interested in a condo near work. Sort of.

"You're going to buy this time?" Alexis bluntly sighed on the phone.

"I think so." I said this every time.

"Uhuh. See you at 2pm Saturday at the place." She was sort of half joking, half exasperated at this point, but I was incorrigible.

---

"So what we have here is a one bedroom condo..." Alexis started, listing off the perks and amenities. She looked noticeably chubbier all over. A new reverse bob hairdo exposed her somewhat long neck; this led to smooth, narrow shoulders and breasts that were now likely firmly in C territory. Her size 16 slacks were now quite tight. The highlight, however, was that she had developed a bit of a pot belly, replete with deepened navel and a swelling curve from the edge of her belt (not that she needed one).

"So, what do you think?" Alexis turned around and raised her eyebrows.

"I think you look stunning," I blurted out, entirely by accident.

"Um, excuse me?"

"I -- I'm sorry, that was entirely inappropriate."

"Yeah, it was."

After a tense silence, Alexis made truce.

"Um, I think you might have to find another agent. I -- call me later." Alexis walked out slowly, ass swaying behind her.

--

Two months later, I did. It was a week away from the launch event.

"Hello?" She answered nicely; I was almost afraid to reveal it was me.

"I'm ready to buy." There was no other answer.

"OK. You're gonna behave? You know I only tolerate this because a condo is a nice sale."

"Yeah, no problem. I just want to have one more look before I bit the bullet."

".... Fine. 2pm later today." Click.

It was just about deja vu. Alexis wore a buttoned up suit jacket and slacks. Unusually, I could see a sliver of her lower back poking through between them, and I felt an instant rise. I repositioned myself behind her.

"Okay, let's show you the bedroom again," Alexis said, and we ventured in.

Alexis unbuttoned and took of her suit jacket. Underneath was a very tight, light blue, translucent tshirt. I could see Alexis' black brassiere underneath, cradling her growing tits. And most significantly, I could see about as clear as day that Alexis was now in possession of a bona fide pot belly -- a far, far cry from the board I met her as. In fact, she looked totally relaxed, and her tummy stuck out in one smooth curve that apexed around as far as her chest, and her belly button looked as deep and inviting as ever.

"Alright, you got me," Alexis said, walking up to me and looking up at me. "I could feel your eyes on my not-so-petite ass all those times. It's no secret that my metabolism bottomed out this year and now I've got this..." she grabbed her belly, "this pot. But you know what? Have you ever seen Pulp Fiction?"

I knew that scene too, too well. I nodded.

"Mhm, now I have a little pot. I think you're into it. Am I right?"

"Yes."

"Ok, good. My husband sure isn't. But he doesn't understand how hard I work just to maintain this," Alexis said, moving in for a kiss. I relented and went in, grabbing her bulbous rear.

"Well... let me know anytime you might want a viewing," Alexis smiled a smile I could only best describe as a mix of fatalism and sexual taboo.

Naturally, I invited Alexis to the party, who hesitated for a moment then agreed. 

A week later, we finally held the product launch soiree at my company. A few industry who's who in tech were invited, and they brought their significant others in tow -- among them, Stephanie and Ally, and Alexis came too, although her husband was in education.

With the exception of Alexis, we had to mutually agree that we were "meeting" each other for the first time. They all wore sleeveless dresses: Alexis in black, Steph in red, Ally in a deep royal blue. As I had mentioned, Stephanie's weight had come under recent control, and she squeezed herself into a 16 fairly well. Ally, however, had taken my advice to heart, it seemed, and could barely fit into her size 20, neckline plunging into two shimmering mini-watermelons of chest, and a very obvious pair of spanx keepings things in care.

What I hadn't realized is that Alexis knew Ally, but hadn't kept in touch.

"Ally!" Alexis yelled, seeing her figure that had become so large, yet still recognizable in gait and demanor, and visage.

Ally turned around and her eyes widened.

"Hey!"

"Wow, fancy seeing you here. You look... great!" Alexis eye balled Ally, whose bulges and curves could only and undeniably be called fat.

"Thank you.... um, I guess I put on a few pounds since high school, but who doesn't right?"

"No, for sure... the ol' metabolism hasn't working so well for me lately, either," Alexis said, touching her stomach a little.

"So where have ytou been these past... oh my god... maybe fifteen years since we last saw each other?"

"Haha, yeah, right? Well I got into real estate... in fact I've been apartment hunting for this guy," Alexis gestured towards me.

"Oh really? Cool. Did you manage to snag anything yet?"

"No," Alexis conceded, looking at my with a bit of an eyeroll. "We're working on it. So what's new for you these days?"

"Well I've been doing the wife thing, doing some blogging... avoiding kids so far, but you can only put it off so long I guess."

"Or forever." Both girls laughed.

"Oh, that's right... I want to introduce you to my friend," Ally looked at me. "Let me go get her."

My colleague Matt came up, craft beer in hand. "So uh, spending enough time with the ladies? Pretty sure they're all married, you know."

I laughed it off.

"Seriously, we gotta network. Come on." He slapped me on the back. I obliged. Business is business.

A couple of hours later, I headed back to Ally, who was talking with Steph.

"Oh hey," Ally said. "Right, my --- our -- friend. I wanted you to meet Amanda. I don't want to be presumptuous, but I think she could make a good fit here at reception."

"Hey." Amanda stretched out a hand. She was fairly tall, with red hair -- dyed, I think -- down to her neck. She was a fairly average size for her height, but her larger boobs definitely stood out in her black dress. It was hard to make out much else. Her arms were of an average size, perhaps formerly muscular but recently softened. 

"Nice to meet you," I said. "Um, sure. Just send a resume -- it's all on our website."

"I've heard good things," Amanda said sweetly, and left. Having been introduced by Ally, who the hell knows what that could have meant.

"Well, that was quick," I said, expecting a little more small talk.

"I think she's just a bit nervous," Ally offered.

"So... what did you tell her about me?"

Ally shook her head and closed her eyes. "Less than I want to. Don't worry about it."

Steph, feeling a bit quizzical about it, looked at Ally. "Anything you're not telling me?"

"No." Ally quickly shot back, perhaps a little too quickly.

"... Well thank you for having us. This evening has been wonderful," Steph started, trying to get things back on course.

"Likewise, it's so great to see you both," I said. All true. 

Steph eyeballed Ally's large form under her dress. "That's not finally too much for your husband, is it? It was for mine."

Ally shot her a catty look. "He's learned to like it. It's all about how you work with it. At least that's what you told me," she said, defensively.

"Now now," I said, attempting to defuse the situation.

"No need." Steph turned, but not before giving me a quick hug and offering an aside in my ear. "Just you wait," she said, and was off for the night.

As the room trickled down to just a few people, including myself, Ally, and Ally's husband, I wondering when she intended on leaving. Ally's husband, Mark, walked up to me.

"I know what you're doing." I slightly froze.

"Hosting a party?"

"No. You've encouraged my wife to get fat." I half expected Mark to punch me in the face right there.

"....... and I have to say, you're a lucky guy, because I think you have great taste. Just stop seeing her. Or I WILL spread rumors and truths. You think Stephanie just got like that too? Hell, you used to live beside her when you were some kid, and that's when Stephanie started to lose control of her weight. And I know Frank hates it. Get your s**t together, man."

It turned out Ally was a totally loose mouth, at least by most standards. What could I say? Mark walked away. Then walked back.

".... I'm just kidding, man. You're also pretty damn lucky because Ally and I are so open with each other. Open marriage. I can see you want to do her right now. Do you?"

I was still pretty nervous by his take down rant. I quickly nodded.

"Well I tell you what, if I can make myself another old fashioned here, you guys go for a walk," Mark sat down, clearly fairly drunk.

I shot a glance at Ally and her size 20 dress tightly flowing over perhaps 230 pounds of well-shaped beauty, motioned her into the board room, and locked the door just in case. 

I shut the door and faced Ally, who didn't even hesitate to take off her dress. She looks positively ravishing in her skivvies, rolls gently sloping in and out on her sides under her spanx. Her panties were a couple sizes too small for her well-shaped size 20 posterior. She had the kind of build that you could just add and add to without losing overall shape, sort of like a plus size model. Before I could go in, Ally hesitated.

"Stephanie was a little upset back there. I know you owe her nothing, and actually it's pretty much my fault, but... God, I don't know," Ally looked down idly.

"I take it you've been with Alexis once or twice too?" I said nothing. "And come to think of it, based on what you said, honestly Amanda just needs a job, but I don't know if I'm gonna set her up with a boss who's a horn dog."

I was a bit taken a back. It had all gotten a little out of control, I conceded. 

"You didn't even know it was cool to be with me," Ally went on. "I thought I'd surprise you. And yeah, I want to keep doing this, but even in open relationships there are lines, you know? Stephanie doesn't need you. She doesn't know I'm doing her a favour. She needs her husband, regardless of body kinks. Those don't last forever."

All all the fun that Ally was, she sure knew how to be serious.

"Sorry to be a downer. I just wanted to let you know all that now. Before things get really weird. You're actually really f***ing lucky to have stumbled into me. Your dream fetish AND almost no strings attached? I mean, damn!" She smiled.

"Damn," I said in agreement.

"I still need to talk to Stephanie about this. I think it's better that Alexis and Amanda don't know any of this weird s**t. So don't screw it up, ok?" Ally moved closer, and I was mesmerized by the little hefty movements her spanx took as she did so.

"Aww... still staring at my gut. Some things never change, huh?" She grabbed my head and lifted it up to her eyes. 

"Wanna play a game?" I agreed tacitly.

"Okay, look into my eyes... and see how long you can keep looking into them as we make love. I wanna see how long you can do it. Now take off my spanx."

I felt my way down and tried to pry Ally's spanx without pinching her voluminous rolls that nearly overtook them. As I felt her belly give way and seep into my hands she started speaking softly, and I never lost eye contact the whole time

"Mmmhmmm... do you feel all that juicy, delicious belly I've got packing... don't look, just feel... I used to be pretty in shape but look what happened... I mean my face it still pretty good, but my tummy is a hard one to tame... I just let my thick rolls go and go and grow and grow... I'm like um... what... two hundred and twenty pounds now? But that's ok, I carry it pretty well... and I really love my drinks and snacks so I can't let those go... I'm losing..." Ally sighed and lost her breath as I worked the wetness trapped between her voluminous thighs... 

"... control..."

Then Ally's belly surged forward another few inches, and completely enveloped my hand.

Ally idly put her dress back on, sweating from probably the only kind of exercise she ever got these days. 

She shot a glance back at me as she headed out the boardroom door.

"I'm serious. No more shenanigans with Steph. Or Alexis. Heck, I'll try to get Amanda a job elsewhere, so forget that. Offices are fattening and that's never gonna work."

I felt, for the first time in a while, strangely controlled. By a swinger, no less. I decided to try dating.

It was difficult, though, because for all the crazy antics I got into in my private love life, I actually had a hard time letting everyone know I was a "chubby chaser." It's stupid, and I knew that, but it was a hurdle I had yet to pass.

I went on a few dates with this girl named Kristy, who was more my age, and in tech no less. She was cute -- curly brown hair, Jewish, maybe 160 pounds on her 5 foot 7 frame -- but I just could not tell her about my preferences. I was stuck. Still, I went with it, informed Ally that this was my choice. She texted me back. "Aw, that's nice. Good luck!" 

I has no idea whether to take it sincerely. Actually, I wasn't sure how sincere I was being with Kristy, myself. But we still got along really well and did all the things that couples do. I was just lacking that element...

It was about two months into that that I got a text and my heart sank, if only because it was a dream that slipped away. Ally and her husband were moving about a thousand miles away. Relocation to work for Google, of course. 

"You can visit any time. Really. Don't think you're off the hook though. If I see you homewrecking Stephanie or Alexis, Mark and I will tell EVERYONE all about your little smutty love life. It's all I ask. I care about my friends. Ciao :)" 

As sexy and charming as Ally could be, she sure could sound passive aggressive while texting.

I even hired a guy at the reception because I frankly couldn't even trust myself that way.

Things continued this way for about a year, and my past sex life receded into the background as I became consumed by work, dutifully fulfilling dates with Kristy that grew more and more perfunctory (at least in my mind) as the months tore on. Relationship weight did take hold and Kristy put on maybe ten pounds, but I wouldn't hear the end of it. She was frustratingly adamant and successful in her resolution to keep mostly trim. 

It was a full year since that fateful launch party that I received a trio of text messages that made me freeze, late at night, toothbrush in my mouth, in the bathroom, just as I was headed to bed at Kristy's. It was a crisp October Friday night and I was slightly inebriated.

The first was from Ally.

"Don't," it read. What? I thought. 

Literally seconds later, the second was from Alexis.

"Hey there, I know it's been a while and usually the client gets in touch first, but I found a REALLY nice one at the lower edge of town, if you're still looking... It's got an AMAZING rear view... 1125 Bay at 2pm tomorrow."

A minute after that, the third was from Stephanie, and it simply said,

"I'm pregnant." And in doing so she gave me a number, which was unprecedented.

I quickly deleted each for fear of any chance that Kristy would see them, but they were all burned into my retinas, and I was left all night feeling alone, tempted by the fates.

I woke up and looked at Kristy innocently sleeping beside me. I knew what I was going to do.

Alexis must have mentioned the apartment showing to Ally, not understanding that Ally knew her ulterior motive. I would have to spill the beans to Alexis about Ally, and ask her to say I declined the viewing. It was risky. But being a year away from it all, damn if I wasn't curious. 

I walked up to the complex, heart pounding. I rang the buzzer and announced my presence.

"Come on up," Alexis said, audibly excited.

I opened the door and was greeted with a big hug from Alexis, and I instantly felt about a hundred pounds more of her.

"I actually do want you to buy this one," Alexis said. There was no pretense. When she stepped back I could see her ass had pretty much exploded, packing a size 24 into a tight skirt that left little to the imagination as to where her panties dug in. Even she has developed double Ds, matched evenly by her pot belly, which now rested and oozed atop her skirt, proudly jutting out a solid five or six inches, with some flesh hanging loose from her tight, slightly too small top, hidden by a sports jacket, whose arms were full to bursting with Alexis' puffy upper limbs.

"Let me show you the apartment first, at least, seriously." Alexis moved from room to room and I could see she her bottom solidly rippling with every thud on the hardwood floor of the condo.

A minute later, Alexis casually mentioned, "told you there was an amazing rear view."

"Alexis, I have to tell you something."

Her shoulders sank. "Yes? Don't tell me I'm too fat or something. I know I really, really fell off the wagon this year, but it just felt so nice... then I felt bad, so I ate... then I got horny... and it went on." She placed her hand on her tummy, idly pinching the bottom of it.

"Did you talk to Ally about this?"

"This what?"

"This apartment viewing?"

"Um, yeah, I did. Why?"

"Well I have to tell you that I saw Ally a lot too before she left."

"Oh, um... ok."

"And she's in an open relationship."

"Uhuh."

"And she doesn't want you to get caught since you're married."

"Yes, and?"

"So she and her husband know about this and they blackmailed me, saying they'd tell everyone about my fetishes if this went on. And who knows what else."

"Well that's kind of shitty of her, honestly."

"So tell her this didn't happen."

"... Got it."

"And while I'm telling you all this, I'll tell you something you might like."

"Yeah?"

"You noticed last year Ally got pretty fat, yeah?"

"Yeah..."

"That was all like, pretty recent."

"Oh... mmm.... Why's that?" Alexis backed me into a wall in the hallway and began to undo my jeans.

"Well it turns out she gets pretty turned on by the idea of putting on weight... more and more of it..."

"Oh really..." Alexis' breath slowed and placed my hands across her impressive ass. "That's weird... Wonder why that is..."

"And," I said, breathlessly, as Alexis played with my groin and rubbed her big pot belly all over me, shirt flipped up over her breasts, and I lost all the blood up top, "there's... another thing..."

"What's that?" Alexis' grip firmed and she yanked faster, and I undid her belt and brought down her skirt, unveiling her ultra-tight green panties utterly destroyed by her size 24 ass, moving down to thighs like body pillows.

"If you see her... I bet she's swing both ways... it's just a feeling..."

Alexis' mouth was agape, her bob covering one eye, transfixed by the thought of sharing her well-developed fetish with anothere just like her, like touching herself but better, and  she finished me off and felt the sweetness ice her belly -- the belly that two short years ago seemed impossible -- like a huge, decadent cup cake, and as she shuddered her jutted out ass shook in ripples for seconds at a time.

8 minutes ago, y2qwert said:

I had started reading this on fantasy feeder, so I'm glad to see it here.

Yeah, not sure what's going on there right now. I decided to start cross posting on FF, here, and Dimensions Forums as that seems to be the three places people go and enjoy it.