So what are some of your earliest signs of realization that you liked chubby girls? I can tell you that the signs for me go all the way back to when I was going into the 7th grade. I remember I developed a crush on a girl who a bit chubby herself and it sort of dawned on me that I didn't mind the extra weight. Even when I was well into 7th grade, I got somewhat turned on when I saw a chubby girl's shirt go up. Or maybe it was 6th grade when I started to kind of realize it, because I remember this one girl who used to work at a daycare I went to after school wasn't very thin, but had a nice round-ish frame.

One of the best examples of the earliest signs was when I went on my end-of-the-year field trip to Waterworld USA in eighth grade. I remember a few girls who I went to school with, who also happened to have been chubby, wore bikinis and I knew that deep down that I liked what I saw. Sure, some of the thin girls who were on that trip were nice, too, but I found that I got rather turned on at the sight of girl's belly hanging out a bit.

Any examples on your end?

How do US grades work again, I can never remember the age ranges?

Either way I'm not sure I can remember specific examples, but what I find quite funny is how I was sexually attracted to weight gain in others, generally girls, before I even knew what sexual attraction was as I know I would fantasise and jerk off (TMI?) about weight gain from about 5 years old, usually about some cartoon I'd seen which had involved inflation of some kind (though oddly doesn't do anything for me now) or applying that to girls I knew.

[Thinking about it I don't know when it's normal to be sexually attracted to women? I remember liking looking at posters of women and stripping Barbies before I was 10.][TMI incoming again; do you only develop the ability to ejaculate after a certain age? Cause I remember when I was 11 thinking I'd pissed myself despite orgasming for years].

I seemed to outgrow that as I got older, I guess with puberty and hormones everything became sexually attractive and was obviously increasingly aware of the girls in my school... growing and as such developed major breast and ass expansion [amongst related others] fetishes. It was great at the time for my 11-16 year old self looking at girls my age or older within the same age bracket; I noticed that most girls would develop their adult hips and asses first so would see amazing hip-to-waist ratios before their waists caught up (probably why Mal Malloy is my life obsession). Though I do remember a TotallySpies episode when I was about 14 where one of the girls gets addicted to cookies and becomes obese which was awesome [there were a few episodes of that show which make me think the writers had all sorts of fetishes :P], and there was a Malcom in the Middle episode where one of his friends had grown a huge pair of breasts over the summer holidays (I think I nearly died when I first saw that around the same age).

Ironically, despite having sexual feelings and being aware of women in this light since a very early age, I'm almost a 28 year old virgin, but at this point whatever honestly. Presumably I come over as a massive creep what with a ton of weight gain themed expansion fetishes to fill the void through my childhood and been masturbating almost since birth, but maybe that's normal, Idk? It's not like anyone talks about this :P 

Long post is long, but maybe someone will relate.

Guest pangzi

Super early in my life.  Very early grade school at the latest.  I loved make-believing I was some voracious animal or the like, and would pretend to eat and eat and eat, then put pillows under my shirt to show that I was getting fatter and fatter.  Most often I would convince my friends to play this with me.

Also, I remember being out with my grandmother at a fair or festival, and how she criticized several women for being 'the fattest women I've ever seen in my life.'  I was mesmerized, however, and couldn't stop staring.  Their legs, well more than twice the size of little me, were massive, lumpy, and covered in cellulite!  It was more than simply shock or curiosity.  I remember being quite drawn to them and had a hard time paying attention to much else.

When I was somewhere between 4-6 I first saw the episode of Rugrats where Angelica gets fat and even though I had no idea what sexual attraction was, or had any inclination towards it,  I definitely felt 'drawn' to that episode, fascinated by it. It's one of the clearest cut memories and one of the things that makes me certain that this fetish, like being gay, is nature, not nurture.

Best i can remember is around age 10 or so always wanting to watch those kinda trashy daytime talk shows (ricki lake, jenny jones, springer, ect) featuring fat women one way or another.   Especially enjoyed anything that dealt with how the partner felt about thier wife/gf getting fat.

Back when I was 15.

Before then I always girls that had a booty on them but one of the prettiest girls in the class ended up gaining 30 or more pounds into her midsection/tits with not much booty and somehow she ended up developing a crush on me and we started hanging out for a good amount of time.

The most awesome part of it was she NEVER changed sizes so she was always wearing clothes too tight that her full gut could never cover and would either cling to it or stick out of at the bottom creating a HUGE muffin top. I'd say she was 5'4 1/2 155 lbs. She knew she got fat but she was the type of girl that would open up and be comfortable if you accepted her. Not to mention she has on the top GPA's in our class so it also benefited with schoolwork.

Other guys at school would tease her about it a little but whenever we were alone with no parents at home at her place or mine I would tease her mercilessly and pinch her big muffin top and hear her in shock say "now don't do that" but then 30 minutes later would ask me "do you want a Hot Pocket?". When we cuddled I'd wrap my hands around her midsection like a mouse grabbing cheese. Her body was like a teddy bear and from then on out I knew the types of girls I liked. Whenever she ran it was so cute to see her big round titties and gut JIGGLE up and down at the same time. She loved cheeseburgers and pizza. Whenever she went off to college I thought she would gain big but she ended up staying around 5'4 135 from that stage on out after 18+.

If I knew what I knew now she might have been a closet feedee. Was just a total babe at the time.

• 2 weeks later...

My babysitter when I was about 10. Really pretty girl with massive boobs. I didn't realise it at the time but have seen photos of her since and she was also very plump/overweight with a big backside and thighs. At the time I just thought she was really beautiful, now I think being exposed to her walking around the house in shorts and tight tops has shaped my taste in women!

Also remember I used to "borrow" the catalogues we got in the mail and "look" at the lingerie pages when I was a bit older. It was always the larger ladies with full thighs in the girdles and corsets that attracted me. And I also used to "borrow" slimming magazines when my parents were out and ogle the before pictures and stories of how the women got fat.

Guest shegotfat

My first recollection of getting turned on by this was also the trigger for another of my fetishes: catfights. I don't want to bore you with the whole story but let's just say that in the first and only real fight with another girl in my life, when I was 12, I beat a neighborhood 16-year-old girl's ass (or maybe she was 15, I don't remember exactly). Well, I didn't really had the chance since she literally ran away crying to her dad. To make a long story short she had hit my younger sister. She was older and taller than me, and beating her so easily and seeing the fear in her eyes made me feel something that I now understand was arousal. So back to the point, she was wearing short shorts and a belly shirt, and I remember being sort of surprised that her belly was softer and more untoned than it was supposed to be in a tall, thin girl like her who drove the older boys mad and feeling some sort of schadenfreude about it. I particularly remember flashes of her belly jiggling when we were tussling. I guess that mixed with the adrenaline and the anger it left a lasting impression on me.

I feels sort of perverted to think back in a sexual context about an underage girl, but that was the first time I remeber being triggered by this, and that's probably why I'm mostly turned on by sexy girls losing their shape.

Probably when i was 12, at grocery store with my mom and saw a hispanic lady with round bulging gut and muffin top.  Saw her reach for something and expose her flab covered in faint stretch marks. Also one of my friends moms was this gorgeous late 20s white lady with blonde highlights who looked like she weighed 280 and was 5 foot 4. Still have memories of her slaughtering family sized bags of doritos with her wide ass and hips glued to the  couch.

the attraction to actual gains came at about the age of 14. Noticed that a girl that was sick for almost half of 8th grade came back as a high school freshman looking at least 40 pounds heavier and every pound seeming to go to her belly and double chin. I think she broke her ankle early that summer and pigged out on the couch.