The Skirt

chrissy

I worked at a restuarant on weekends to help pay the bills; it was a somewhat upscale place, like Baton Rouge. It was situated at the foot of a hotel, and sometimes hotel staff would come down the pick up orders to bring up to room service. While I was on the restaurant side, I relished every chance I had to hold banter with Cathy. While the shift schedule varied, it was usually Saturday nights.

I had known Cathy for a few years, starting when we first picked up shifts at the restaurant. I was about 24; she 23. The years went by too quickly, as the 20s do, and Cathy picked up office work while I got into teaching. 

Cathy was tall and somewhat lithe starting out, albeit her hips held their own. Her arms had some definition; a holdeover from her track years in university. As the years went on, however, I witnessed a slow but definite transformation in her physique. The arms were held the first and, to this day, most obvious change: first the muscle receded, quickly replaced by layers of softness. For a relatively short time last year, one could catch a glimpse of her sides poking out a bit as evidenced by the push and pull of her skirt; the front frustratingly always hidden by her apron, if not a fairly baggy shirt before and after changing.

Sometime in November last year, the spanx finally went on -- but this past summer, for some reason, subtle gain had accelerated, and one could see the daily strain around Cathy's skirt. It was almost too much not to stare -- we were coworkers, friends, and not more. But I couldn't lie that I had to be careful around her lest I be caught hard. It was the occasional self-reference about it that really sent me overboard -- "oh, I better not have a beer tonight, people will start to think I'm pregnant;" "I've got to stop testing the desserts."

Last weekend, it happened to be Cathy's 28th birthday on a date we were both on shift. I knew she was closing after a catering gig upstairs, so I went up to see her with no particular plan in mind.

"What's a beautiful girl like you doing in a place like this," were the stupid words that came out of my mouth as I walked into the small hotal dining room where Cathy was busy gathering the last of the dishes.

"Haha, it's true, what am I doing here, it's my birthday," she shrugged off, focused on finishing up. "Aren't you finished?"

"Thought I could lend a hand," I offered.

"Well I know I'm a little out of shape but I'm going to be ok," she joked.

Then I said something even dumber. Possibly. "Well I guess it's more of a problem for me."

She stopped and looked at me, brow furrowed. "Huh?"

"I mean, sometimes it's hard to take my eyes off of you and that can be a little distracting."

She stood silent for a moment. And approached.

"And what do you find attractive?" I placed my hands on her arms, feeling their somewhat meaty circumference and tracing it down to her hands.

"Yeah? What else?"

With some trepidation, I moved solemnly to her sides, tracing it down carefully to Cathy's hips.

"That feels nice. Do you know that I know you've been looking at me a certain way for, like, years?"

I slowly nodded my head.

"I guess I should take this apron off. Could you do that?"

I untied Cathy's apron, somewhat easily tossing it to the side as it slipped over her brown bobbed hair with ease. We went inside the fridge.

"Ok, I'm going to ask you something that's a little weird, since we're feeling bold today," Cathy started.

"I notice you, uh... starting at my stomach a lot. Do you like that part of me?"

I wasn't sure what the right answer might be, but I answered honestly.

"Well I have to tell you mister," she said, idly placing her hands on her midriff, taut from her skirt and other accoutruments, "there's probably a bit more going on here than you think. Is that good or bad, I wonder.... Well if I had to play detective, I have to tell you I've been noticing the eyeballing going on a lot more as I've.... grown over the past year or so." 

I could hardly hear the words spoken to me. Was this real?

"Well, it's my birthday, but it looks like you'll be the one unwrapping a present today." She smiled, looking down, still failing to cause a double chin with her devilishly skinny visage. 

I audibly gulped, taking one last full body glance of her D (E?) cups, cold-nipped arms, oh-so-teasingly, subtly convex skirt, and proceeded to the zipper on her right hip.

1 hour ago, greg said:

Great story! You write nice stuff, Chrissy. Good to see you back.

Chrissy I hope you'll stay on this story before branching to another. I Love ALL Your stories. 100 percent of them. And would like to see you finish each and Every one. Such Great Reading!

I unzipped slowly, revealing at first her tucked shirt and eventually the tight silk of what was confirmed to be Cathy's spanx, slightly struggling to hold in her firm yet luxuriously soft hips. 

And then, in the mother of all upset dreams, I my alarm went off. It was Cathy's birthday.

Would I have the guts to try for such a sequence of events in real life?

---

I worked that night feeling the tension of whether to try my luck or not. There was nothing -- nothing -- to suggest she would suddenly act so lasciviously towards me.

Finally, at about 1am as the night was wrapping up, I decided to opt for simplicity. I took a creme brulee, prepared it and stuck a candle in. As I was about to go up my coworker, Matt, on the line, teased me.

"That's not for Cathy, is it?" I grinned and nodded. He knew.

"Don't you think she's had enough sweet stuff this month?" He also knew Cathy was prone to sneaking a little dessert here and there. I shrugged.

"It's her birthday," I said. He knew.

At the elevator went up I felt unusually nervous. It was just a creme brulee. The doors opened, but no one was in the catering prep area. I decided to wait. 

The toiler flushed in the washroom in the hallway, and I knew it was probably her. I tensed a little. You can do this, I told myself.

Cathy walked out without her apron on. It was months -- half a year -- since I saw her with just her skirt and shirt on, in real life. In my dream, she was a fair bit curvier and softer. In real life, well, I wasn't prepared.

As she walked down the hall you could see a small but definite shake and bounce to her tightly-packed stomach, which besides her unhideable lower paunch swelled up to a small roll about the cusp of her belt. Her boobs -- definitely Es --  held it all together, likely usurping the attention of anyone. You could tell that skirt was screaming to be retired, but out of a mix of stretchiness and denial it clung to her physique. Perhaps my mind was just making it up, but I thought I could see a definite indent where Cathy's navel was. 

"Hey, happy birthday," I mustered.

"Oh... thanks! I love creme brulee," Cathy lingered on the last three words. "You know, this is going to taste bittersweet."

"Why?" I asked, perplexed. This was not what I had hoped for.

"Well, I put in my two weeks. I'm going down to seasonal," she explained, wholly unaware of the sinking feeling in my chest.

"I'll miss you," I said, tritely.

"Yeah, me too, but things change, right?" I took everything in me to try not to say anything potentially ruinous. I looked at her now-thick belly, voluminous arms, and ample posterior. Now don't get me wrong, I also thought about her witty chats, passionate discourse about movies and music, and penchant for singing little tunes. But this was the kind of woman you would have trouble with, one way or another. 

"Well keep in touch," I weakly said.

"Yeah, of course. See you around." She smiled. I walked down to the elevator. 

Cathy changed her number two weeks later. Or so I could only assume. I wouldn't know until the Christmas party later that year.

---

The Christmas Party

The fall went by rather uneventfully. Teaching was basically the same. Every couple of weeks I would try to text Cathy, even though it became pretty clear that something wasn't going through. I didn't use Facebook -- I'm against it -- although there were times when it was extremely tempting just to see how she was doing. Cathy started picking up seasonal work again in November, so I could tell, but our schedules just didn't line up. It was frustrating; I wanted to check in and see her, but I didn't want to be unusual or make her uncomfortable. I was trapped between my thoughts and my feelings

The evening of our reaturant staff party was when things changed. As I was heading over to the reception, Matt texted me:

"Hey man, Cathy just served our table"

"Really?" I texted, trying to suppress my elation

"Yeah man, but I have to tell you something you might not like"

"What's that"

"She's getting kind of huge, man"

I stopped and stared at my phone, unusure how to proceed.

"Eh?"

"Just come, see you soon buddy"

It had been only four months since Cathy's birthday, so I assume maybe Matt just hadn't really seen her in a while. I approached the building and walked up the stairs calmly. When I reached the top I strode to my table of fellow waiters and made some small talk. I saw other waitresses from catering make the rounds. Some had gained noticeably themselves over the past year or so. Tanya, a half asian girl, about 24, bustled around and made clear her size 10 pants were bought maybe two or three sizes ago. Suddenly, I heard a familiar voice call me over the din from about a metre away.

"Hey!"

I turned around and smiled on the outside, melting on the inside. There was Cathy. Some gain finally visible on her face, but no where near a double chin, hair grown out a little to just above the shoulders, wearing a white shirt with cleavage poured on top, a definite midroll, and a lower belly stretching that same damn skirt to its upper (lower?) limit, producing a paunch you could reach under and scoop with both hands. Coupled with her rather broad hips, it was a minor wonder I didn't have a heart attack right there. Her arms were outsretched, signalling a hug. I rose up before the rise in my pants could take too much more hold and strode confidently towards her, walking into the sexiest little-big pillow in the world.

Overwhelmed by sensation and libido, I almost leaned to Cathy's ear, but she redirectly me out a little. Still holding hands, she asked, 

"Want to go for a little walk?"

She pulled me out of the room and towards the prep kitchen.

"Uh where are we going?" I half knew, half didn't.

"Why didn't you text me?" She asked, sighingly. We had found out I was off my one number, and she had lost mine. 

Some fifteen minutes of small talk and catching up later, it didn't talk long until the subject of Cathy's weight was brought up.

"All this talk is making me hungry. Do you have any more of that creme brulee?" She giggled. I hopped right to it. Of course...

I made it quickly, a bit nervous that we'd be discovered operating and using food and equipment off hours, a bit eager to serve Cathy in anticipation of whatever might be coming next. 

"I want to sit on that counter, but I'd not sure it's sturdy enough for me anymore," Cathy admitted, eyeing the steel prep counter near the walk-in fridge. 

"This amazing; you're so good at these," she went through the creme brulee somewhat quickly. "Hey did you want to go out after the party?"

"Um, sure, where to?" I said, trying to sound non-chalant.

"WellI was thinking of checking out this new place with my friend Tanya, but you can come along if you want," she said, giving a wry smile. That Tanya I saw earlier, with the rapidly expanding, size 14 posterior? 

"Let's go back up," Cathy directed, sashaying towards the elevator with a small but definite jiggle of her well-wrapped but ill-hidden stomach in every step.

The rest of the night at the party was somewhat uneventful, but I did find myself casting more than one more glance at Tanya as she worked. Again, she was most likely of half-Asian descent; she actually sort of took after Cathy, with soft tan arms and a cute, sharp nose and petit jawline. Clear as the country night, however, was that her work clothes were bought perhaps four sizes ago. While a loose white shirt did its utmost to conceal, walking a certain way or certainly bending over slightly to collect or disperse plates would reveal Tanya's hips flaring well over the band of her pants, right around her lower back as well. I longed for a better look. 

As we filed out and the chatting died down, I looked around for Cathy and Tanya to no avail. Then, a text. 

"We're just changing out of our work clothes. Meet as at The Union ;)" it read.

So I walked over and decided to wait a short while in front of the place, which was fairly nice -- a standalone buiding. I saw two figures walking up. 

There was Cathy and Tanya. In jeans. I literally couldn't believe what I was seeing and quickly positioned by package so that it wouldn't be so noticeable, before they got too close.

Cathy had on some dark jeans that rose just under her hips; atop that, a loose, frilly sleevess red shirt, but it was cut just short enough to reveal her control garment. Her chest was as big and proud as always, and most guys would probaby zero in on that, but I wasn't most guys and it seems that Cathy was well aware of it.

The thing is, Tanya walked beside her wearing something quite similar. Tanya's top was green, and it actually didn't get cut as much around the midriff, but it was clear that any lateral movement would be very revealing. She wasn't generally as large as Cathy, but actually had more accentuated hips. 

We said our niceties and went in, hanging around the bar, talking restaurant shop and our careers. Tanya was a graduate student in musicology. Too soon, it became last call at 3am and, never wanting to assume, I decided to hang my hat for the night. 

"Oh, don't go!" Cathy said, a little too loudly in drunkenness and grabbing my arm. 

"Well it's kind of late, and I have a half hour walk to --"

"Oh no no no no, that's not part of the.... plan" she started. "We --"

"We live upstairs, Tanya interjected." What? Why didn't this come up before?

"You... we can keep going upstairs," Cathy smiled, regaining her composure a bit. Whatever that meant.

So there I was, ascending the staircase behind two of the most alluring women I had even been in proximity with in my life, wondering what happens next. 

Finally Cathy and I sat on a sofa in their apartment, well decorated and bright. Tanya was in the kitchen making what smelled like tea.

"Good thing none one works tomorrow, eh?" Cathy started. Agreed.

"Okay... I want to make out with you. But." But?

"Tanya gets to watch."

"That's... that's hot." Cathy stood up all 5 feet and 11 inches of her physique and stretched slowly. Holy hell. Finally totally distended, Cathy's gut -- one could properly say that -- shook and quivered, teasing her deep almond-shaped navel and a jutting out from her panty line. She stopped suddenly and looked at me with lustful eyes, snapping her belly together and scrunching it up.

"Yeah, I don't know how it happened... I was in track. Then you just stop doing that, you start the office job, you gain uncontrollable urges for desserts... oh and I guess you get a little turned on along the way. Do you know how it feels, to keep my chubby belly hidden from the world? Naughty. I need a guy who can handle this. Can you?"

I was so taken aback. "How did... you know?"

Cathy giggled. "Really? Your buddy on the line can't be trusted," she said. 

"Sometimes I get so turned on by being found out what a little porker I've been," she said, her breath deepening and lower belly visibly shimmering beneath her shirt as Cathy entered full confessional mode. "Sometimes I want someone to just find out, or for my belly to get so big a luscious not even my control garment can stop its obviousness under my skirt. Watching Tanya get bigger certainly didn't stop fueling my desires." Tanya, having served the coffee, watched silently and with rapt attention.

"So what do you say? Tease me."

I stood up and faced Cathy, a bit self-aware that I was performing for Tanya, but equally enamored of the extra sexual tension filling the room.

"When I met you five years ago," I started, "you were a lithe, tall thing. The first couple of years you filled out a little. Of course you were attractive then, but I can't deny it's been more than a pleasure seeing you grow."

"Yeah?"

I loved catching little glimpses of your thickening hips. I loved serving you little desserts on our shifts together. At first it seemed like you were impenetrable, that you could eat whatever you wanted. But soon enough your little belly started to show. Not long after that, the spanx went on. The whole time I was left wondering what your belly looked like under those skirts. Maybe you weren't even sure about it. That you knew you had to stay somewhat fit, but deep down inside you were more than a little turned on by the idea of having curves."

"Yeah?" Cathy's pitch heightened a little and my hand swept down her side and went for her lower belly, hanging in a pool of fat atop the waistband of her jeans.

"But this year, my God cathy, you blew up and I can no longer contain myself. Even sexier, in a way, that you could still pass a thin looking at your cute, sharp face." I grabbed her soft love handles and gave them a little squeeze. They went in even further than I had thought.

"Fuck, I'm wet," Cathy gasped. 

"I have another confession for you," Cathy started. "Tanya and I make out sometimes. Do you want to.... see?"

All pretenses were off. I said yes. Tanya got up and embraced Cathy's sides, replacing me. 

I sat and watched the two women embrace and give in. As they took off the jeans I had the first real look at Cathy's bottom, clearly the beneficiary of sustained office life, perhaps a stretchy size 14; Tanya's an outstretched 12. 

They rubbed each others' nipples caressed each others' hips, and whispered little comments about their growing bodies that would probably be offensive to most other girls. We went all night.

----

The next morning, though, something strange happened. Cathy appeared to have little to know memory of the little excursion. 

"Fun little bar, isn't it? We're so lucky to have a place like that downstairs... or maybe unlucky, I don't know, haha." I was sitting with Cathy around breakfast. Tanya was fast asleep in her room.

"And after."

"What?"

"You know, after the bar, we went upstairs..."

"And feel asleep. What, were you dreaming?" Cathy laughed again. She was wearing another skirt and spanx, and a different loose top. Tracing back the events in my mind, there was something missing -- Cathy was wearing the control garment in the bar, and somehow it came off in the apartment. I sighed.

"Okay, I think you were dreaming. That's ok; we're good friends, I think I can allow that."

"So I guess I might not be seeing you again for a little while," I started, feeling slightly disappointed but also silly for feeling as such.

"Well you have my number proper now. Don't be a stranger; it was great catching up with you." We embraced and I restrained myself to keep it civil. One day, I thought, I am going to unwrap you and show you how beautiful you are. 

---

Cathy stayed on as a seasonal worker, perhaps against the odds. I didn't get to see Tanya at all either; never got her number, and out shifts never collided. So I was left wondering and to otherwise living life for a while.

It would be the next Christmas party when things started to get truly interesting.

Before getting to the next Christmas Party, though, about six months after that excursion I was finally scheduled at the same time as Tanya. That's not quite true -- someone needed to exchange shifts, and I happily picked it up after checking the schedule for the banquets. 

And I was right to pick up that shift, as the manager asked me to go up and help out upstairs for a while as the restaurant, being a Tuesday in July, wasn't so hot. 

I was bringing a few finished plates to the back when I suddenly bumped into her -- and it wasn't hard to do. Even if Tanya and Cathy's weight gain pact was wholly imagined that night, it wasn't hard to believe something was going on, judging by how she had grown in the intervening six months.

She was average in the chest before -- a B, maybe -- but now she held in her possession definite Cs. The real changes went on around and beneath her midriff. The size 10 work pants finally had to go away, I surmised, replaced with 14s that, even then, failed to hold Tanya's hips and lower back adequately. Indeed, it was almost as though she didn't care or actually wanted others to steal a glimpse of her soft, golden pudge. It was a lot to take in the split second between bumping into her and initiating conversation.

"Hey, long time no see," I started.

"Oh hey! Yeah, I almost forget we technically work together," Tanya smiled.

"How's school?" I asked, hoping to keep up some conversation as we cleared away.

"Yeah, it's fine. Not sure what to do immediately after. Musicology isn't the most practical thing in the world, but I'm enjoying it. Maybe I could get into teaching, like you."

"Not the worst idea."

"So are you and Cathy a thing yet?" Tanya suddenly asked as the shift wound down.

"Oh, um no, why?"

"I don't know, she talks about you a lot."

"Is that right?"

"Yeah, but then she gets all defensive if I talk about setting you up on a date or something. I don't know."

Cathy and I did text a lot, but it never seemed like she wanted to take it further. It really a good friendship, so I didn't want to push it. in fact I had asked her out a few times in the intervening months, but no dice.

"Well I guess that means you're single?"

"Um, well yeah I am I right now."

"Well uh, do you want to go for a drink next door?"

"Sure."

We got changed out of our work clothes, and Tanya came out wearing the very same outfit I had seen her in at the last Christmas party -- the green top and jeans. However, Tanya was a smaller girl six months ago, and now the shirt came up about an inch, and her love handles were bare, flaring out even more from the back. The top stretched across her middle and outlined the extra pounds she had picked up; you could tell she was sucking it in. As we sat down at the bar stools, Tanya's midsection squished up into multiple rolls -- something I hadn't seen from her before. 

"Yeah, I've gained weight, no need to stare," she glared at me.

"Sorry, I didn't mean --"

"Whatever, it's my own fault. Cathy doesn't keep a lot of healthy stuff in the apartment. And the free restaurant beer doesn't help. Or my studying."

"I... you look good."

"Shut up, I do not." It was a delicate situation. I opened up a little after pausing.

"Some guys really like it girls who don't care about dieting," I offered. "I mean... I've been trying to be with Cathy for years."

Tanya paused and considered this not so revelatory information, and the conversation turned.

We exited the bar after about an hour, and Tanya suddenly turned and put my back against the wall, starting me down with smoldering eyes.

"Ok, here's the deal. Ever since I met you that night at the Christmas party, I've been thinking about you. I like you. And combined with all the other stresses in my life, I kind of knew that letting go a little bit..."

I looked at her, eyes widened a bit.

"... Do I look hot?"

"Y-yes."

"What about me?"

I instinctively reached my hands around Tanya's unusually large hips and lower back. 

"Yeah, I thought so. Well I have to tell you mister, Cathy's been losing weight. Just saying. And I might need a control garment pretty soon if this keeps up. Just saying."

"Did you want to go to your place?" I surmised.

"No. No... let's go to your place." Tanya said, a little suddenly.

---

I started seeing Tanya regularly. True to her word, those hips grew. And grew. The growth was fairly proportional -- her arms slowly developed little dimples; her back dimples became rather huge; the C cups went from Ds and finally, improbably for her build and half-Asian descent, landed on Es with generous cleavage if opted for. Her jeans were now a not-roomy 16. The gain was fast and furious. The spanx went on around October. If she was reticent before, she was enabled now. I even fed her cupcakes as part of our foreplay ritual at my place, never forgetting to tell her how fucking hot her hips and lower back were nearing hanging out of her pants.

What was odd, though, was that we never went to Tanya's apartment. 

---

Finally, with the Christmas party about a week away and laying in my bed, Tanya asked me.

"Can you do me a favour? Can we skip the party? I just want to lie in bed with you," she pouted.

I thought about this in the knowledge that Tanya, for some reason, was trying to keep me away from Cathy. I went along with it for this long, but this was starting to get particularly controlling.

"Why?"

"Just, we can't, ok?" Tanya got a little angry.

We lay there silent for a few minutes.

"You still want Cathy."

I didn't say anything. It was a bit jealous and controlling, but deep inside I also felt it was true.

Tanya relented. "Fine. We'll go."

And that was that. What was the big secret?

You see, I had been chatting with Cathy too in that time, but she seemed to never want to go out. It was strange.

A week later, the next Christmas party came around. Things were mostly the same. Tanya sat next to me; we hadn't announced that we were a couple, per se, but it was somewhat obvious. Tanya wore a red dress that was decidedly less revealing than usual. She looked a bit nervous.

Finally, I found out why.

Cathy was running service again, plating for everyone. Contrary to what Tanya said, she did not lose weight at all. In fact, she was definitely bigger than ever, and it looked like the brunt of it went to her belly. She wore the same skirt as always; infinitely stretchable, it seemed. I wondered how much fat was packed beneath that skirt and control; I still had not actually seen her. I spotted here and turned my eyes to Tanya, who looked guilty. I had to figure out what was going on. Cathy went off into the catering section again and I followed.

"Hey."

"Hey, why haven't you texted me at all this year? What is going on? And why are you sitting next to Tanya?" I was taken aback.

"I thought I was texting you..."

"Show me." I showed her all of the conversations dating back months.

"Oh... geez. Shit."

"What?"

"I switched numbers. I thought I had told you through text. Tanya must have taken my old number." It was unlikely to have ever worked, but it had for this long.

"But why?"

"Tell me, are you dating Tanya? For how long?" I decided to tell the truth.

"We've been dating for six months."

"Well Tanya is a cheater."

"What?"

"Yep. She's also been hanging out with a colleague of mine at the office. I knew he liked bigger girls, so I sort of went with it."

Cathy sighed, and I realized her chest had ballooned to a F or G in the past year. I couldn't be sure; everything after E is kind of just huge, in my books.

"So you like Tanya?" Cathy started.

"Yeah, I do, I mean..." I was still internalizing the cheating.

"You didn't mind her getting bigger?" I thought of our cupcake sessions. No, definitely not...

"Not at all."

"At this point I feel like I can't stop getting bigger." Cathy let it out. I was so turned on by the turn of events -- seeing Cathy after so long, so much bigger, on top of her previous weight gain going back to when she was downright almost athletic -- I decided to go for broke. For real this time.

"Cathy, I've been dying to see your belly for six years. I think it would make my cock so hard and aroused I might lose it on the spot. You're so beautiful I --"

I was interrupted by Cathy's lips; she bit my lower lip, hungry with excitement. She was still ravishingly slim in the face, seemingly impervious to any developments elsewhere. It was the hottest thing you could think of.

"Ok," she whispered. "I'll... show you my belly."

I unzipped the ride of her skirt, for real, and felt the immensely tight fabric of her control bottom, peeling it away. I undid the buttons of her work shirt and slowly, Cathy's real, size 18 stomach came into view. My cock was absolutely throbbing with anticipation and arousal.

"Good boy, you like my little tummy?" She grabbed my cock and held on, softly squeezing it and rolling it between her fingers.

"Let's go to the bathroom and take care of this."

We went into a small employee washroom, where the dimensiosn only heightened the sense of Cathy's newfound adiposity. It was truly almost a miracle that someone with a flat stomach such as Cathy could blossom into a bona fide top to bottom BBW in the span of six years. But here we were.

"What do you want to do?" Cathy asked with a false innocence.

"Can you... put your tummy right into my face," I pleaded.

Cathy giggled. "Sure... that's easy.... it's not too much, is it?"

"More," I pleaded.

"Tanya isn't this good, is she? That sily cheater," Cathy moaned as she stopped instinctively sucking it in and her gut jutted out anther two inches.

"Fuck, I've wanted this for years."

Suddenly, we heard the elevator coming down, and we quickly put Cathy's outfit back together and she excited, myself staying the bathroom for the moment.

A moment later, Cathy came back into the bathoom. "False alarm," she shrugged.

"I guess Tanya was good for one thing," Cathy said.

"She made me realize that getting fat can actually be pretty hot."

---

Tanya moved out, and I moved in with Cathy, who stopped taking on seasonal shift work and went into the office full time, generally keeping her weight in check but occasionally seeing small increases here and there, thanks in no small part to me giving in to feeding her well once in a while. 

One day about four months later, in April, Cathy was out at work and I heard a knock at the door. It was Tanya. Cautiously, I let her in for a minute.

"I just want to apologize. That's all," she said.

"No hard feelings," I allowed. "I hope you're going well."

"Yeah, it's ok..." She got up and stepped towards the window, staring out, but I felt a ulterior motive. Tanya's hips were out in full force, having received the brunt of probably another 20 pounds since Christmas last year. She turned towards me, and like the time she threw me up against the wall, she stood over me where I could get an exceptional view of her now-fat stomach.

"You're sure you don't want to go one more time?" She teased. The fact that I paused at all said more about me than her. Or perhaps it said more about her skills.

"Just graze your fingers one more time against my ... ridiculously large lower back and sides?"

"... I'm sorry," I finally said.

"I understand." Tanya said, surprisingly. "Well, see you around."

I had never loved and hated to see someone go so much, watching Tanya's love handles undulate under the pressure of each of her steps.

Life was fairly uneventful for the next six months. Cathy and I kept things steady; we agreed that she didn't want to get overly unhealthy. She actually dropped a few pounds from the unsubtle overflow that was last Christmas, going down to a firm 16. She also had a figure to keep, and even at 16 she kept it quite well. As a taller woman, even 230 pounds was quite manageable, as I finally dicovered from the scale (one of a great many benefits of living together one doesn't necessarily think about beforehand). 

I didn't see Tanya in that time; maybe she wanted to intentionally move on as she knew she was really a danger in each other's presence. 

In October, Cathy announded she was going on her first business trip, to London. For two weeks, over the Christmas break. Deep down I had been thinking about Tanya all this time (absence makes the... heart grow fonder? The grass is always greener?), and my heart nearly skipped a beat. Intuiting this, Cathy issued a firm warning:

"Now I hope you'll stay true to us... two weeks is a surprisingly long time." I nodded, furrowing my brows and pursing my lips. 

"Nothing to worry about."

It was fine for the first week. I went about my daily routine, caught up on email, even planned lessons for the winter term. But I couldn't stop thinking about Tanya, and those last heart-stopping moments as she excited her former apartment. It almost wasn't fair to her. Yes, she deserved this, I convinced myself. She deserved one more time.

So I typed in her number, which I had memorized but never written down anyone for fear of being found out and having any chance of being questioned by Cathy. My thumbs actually rattled a little bit as I punched them in, one by one. What to say?

"How are you?" I queried, knowing full on there was so much more to the words than that. Five minutes passed, and I almost felt relief knowing the number didn't work or she wasn't responding. Then my pants buzzed, and I got a small hard on just from that. I slowly got my phone out and prepared myself.

"I thought you'd never ask. I was almost going to do it myself, but that would be rude ;)" she texted.

"I'm... hungry. Did you want to grab a bite tonight?"

My mind was reeling at this point. What was I doing? It was just a meal out. That's all. Just see how Tanya is. See her.

"Sure, maybe La Stranza?" I chose a higher-end place as I felt I wouldn't be seen by any of our friends.

"Haha, that's pretty haute... Ok, I can do that" she replied.

"7?"

"Looking forward to seeing you ;)" 

---

I arrived early, out of sheer nervousness. There was no pretense as to why we were having dinner, but we pretended anyway. For the public. For my own sake. There was no backing out now, I thought, lying to myself.

Tanya entered the front door.

Her shimmering dark brown hair, which would have reached just past her shoulder, was messily done up over her head. Her cheeks were noticeably fuller, but nothing the average person might have noticed in the eight months since our last encounter. Her arms were another story entirely -- big, plush upper arms were highlighted by her sleeveless shirt, which encapsulated an impressive expanse of cleavage for Tanya, in the E range. A large-ish belt framed her bosom and separated her chest from her belly, which had gone from noticeably fat to downright pillowy. Her shirt went down just past her hips, but the shirt was just a bit see-through -- surprisingly so -- and one could make out the faint outline of Tanya's hips and backside, which if anything outpaced her recent growth in other areas. Dark blue jeans finished the look, preventing her from going overly formal. Her lower body dominated, hips swinging with every step and subtle ripples permeating her sides and stomach which each step in hypnotic fashion. Indeed, Tanya had overtaken Cathy in every way, and her little smirk told me she knew it and enjoyed every second of it.

"Great to see you," Tanya started, voice rising.

"And you," I blurted out, struggling to maintain composure.

"I'm almost finished my thesis," Tanya said, referring to the musicology degree she was working on. "And I'll be starting Teacher's college next fall, with any luck."

We fell into a dinner full of niceties and catch-up talk. There was a definite element of friendship to the proceedings, which relaxed me considerably. But every so often a glance at Tanya's heaving chest or bunched up stomach reminded me of the undertone of the relationship, which threatened to destroy my fragile sense of sexual morality. 

We proceeded to her new place, which if you're keep score should be a terrible idea, but here I was. Testing myself, I guess. Tanya had a room mate, Sarah. She had sprightly blonde hair and worked with Tanya in the banquet area, and seemed to be herself the subject of a recent gain, but nothing on the order of Tanya's built up physique. 

We entered the kitchen, Sarah staying in her room, perhaps sensing this was a time to keep to herself. Perhaps this was normal for Tanya. Who knows.

"Coffee" Tanya sweetly intonated. 

"Absolutely," I said sitting down at the small kitchen table they had. I noticed a large jar of nutella by the toaster, half gone. As the coffee started to percolate, Tanya took in a deep yawn and stretched out, and her shirt immediately yielded, and I got a good look at her large, outstretched gut. Tanya's belly button was seemingly cavernous. Then she kept going, and the shirt quietly slipped over her huge love handles, which by then could now quite rightly be called huge. After this motion, seemingly lasting an eternity in several seconds, elapsed, she quickly put her shirt back in place as if nothing happened. I audibly swallowed.

"What?" Tanya asked.

"You look hot," I said, simply.

"Could you do me a favour," Tanya said, "and touch my sides really softly. Drag your fingers along," she cooed, motioning us to her bedroom and I shut the door, and for once I put her own back against the wall.

"Okay, we're going to tape you up here," I said, impromptu. "No moving your arms."

"Oh -- okay..." Tanya said, smiling.

"Somebody's been getting into the Nutella," I said, bringing my hand under her shirt and tracing my fingers along the expanse of her wobbly belly. "You're getting to be a big girl."

"Oh, it's true. I used to be kind of little," Tanya moaned.

"Yes, look at your sides poking out just like so, and where did this massive chest come from?" I teased.

"Mmm...yeah... I puffed myself up so much, it used to be Cathy," Tanya admitted. I was interested.

"You convinced Cathy?" I reiterated, the sexy spell unbroken.

"Mmm... yes... treats in the freezer.... one thing led to another and here we are." Tanya looking into my eyes. 

"I'm so fucking fat now, I don't know what happened. Most days I enjoy it.... obviously...  ever since that serum... "

"What?" I said, a little startled. It was true. Girls generally don't just get addicted to weight gain like this, or at least most don't...

"The serum... inject in a little treat... it goes from there... I wanted to tell you..." Tanya moaned between her words as I continued to massage her side and work my way down to her groin.

"But watch out... too much and it can be.... disastrous." 

"Where is it?"

"My dad works in pharmaceuticals... it was supposed to just help with orgasm, but it's... really addictive... and there's this side effect... eating gives pleasure... fat gives pleasure... it lowers the metabolism significantly and redirects the balance to dopamine receptors."

I was both shocked and in the midst of giving it to Tanya, feeling a wide range of feelings about everything I had just heard. The better of me would try to keep Tanya away from this wonder drug... but deep inside I needed to know where to get it.

"Why did you give it to Cathy?" I asked. I needed to know.

"I... we worked together... it also makes you a little turned on by other women, particularly more.... luxurious women," Tanya said, emphatically pronouncing the word luxurious in her candour.

"Keep touching me like like this and I might give you some," she said, coyly. "But if I share, you have to share too, and we go from there. Trust me, it doesn't take much. One needle for two years of constant feeding and pleasure."

"... How much do you have?" I asked, knowing the rapidly collapsing morality and even legality arund this scenario, which my id knew was something of a dream.

"Oh, about 20 needles' worth. I took some extra before the company phased out the trial."

"And you use it?"

"I've used one extra one about two years in. I decided I wanted to continue. But I may be getting too fat. But it's just so addictive to eat and have pleasure," Tanya smirked, feeling some doubts likely yet feeling ecastatic in this moment of divulgence and indulgence. It must have been something for Tanya to share these facts with anyone.

"Why me?"

"Oh, I think you'll meet some nice girls. I'm a little too big to make fast friends with just anyone, I guess." Tanya said, bluntly.

I thought about her roommate. "Did you give it to Sarah?"

"Oh, you're a fast one. That's why I like you. Our secret?" The whole conversation happened while we were engaging in some of the hottest foreplay in my life, and without thinking much, I agreed.

"Our secret."

It was one thing to fantasize about having a serum that triggers explosive weight gain in a woman for a period of two years. It was quite another to actually have the damn thing in your possession, and for months I hesitated to follow through on Tanya's suggestion -- nay, coercing -- that I give Cathy another taste of the medicine that wreaked such beautiful havoc on her body. 

Indeed, it seemed that Cathy was happily whittling down to relatively scant but curvy size 14, thanks to the wearing off of the serum nearly a year ago. 

To play with someone's bodily engineering like that? I just couldn't do it. Eventually I forgot about it, left somewhat securely between the mattresses of our bed. 

About a month later, Cathy told me something rather alarming knowing the context. 

"I'm going to see Tanya again. It's been... too long." She said, not knowing she ws the victim of the serem. I wanted to warn her, but that would be admitting that I had seen Tanya. And we both knew there would really only be one reason why I'd been seeing her. I was damned both ways. 

"Why," I asked, reasonably.

"She was a good roomie and a good friend, and at this point I feel like I have to make amends," she said.

"Where are you going to meet her?"

"Restaurant."

"Have fun," I said, hiding my sense of defeat. 

---

Later that evening, Cathy slammed the door and shouted my name. What had happened?

"You SAW TANYA?" Cathy screamed.

I saw on the couch, terrified.

"WELL, DID YOU? YOU DID, I SAW THE TEXTS ON HER PHONE." Complete busted.

"You couldn't fucking stay away huh? Really? Pack your shit at the end of the month," Cathy said, quietly now. 

"Fuck this, I need a cupcake," Cathy said to herself. I wondered if Tanya had done it. If she has injected the serum in something at the restaurant.

I wanted to tell her, but something told me things would only get more complicated if I had. And there was the issue of making sure the dose I had got out of the apartment safely.

Then I thought about how good Cathy looked as a size 18 goddess, and how aroused she herself had been about it. It was time, I thought, to double down. Tanya said it was supposed to be safe. The cravings would just be twice as strong, the fat retention twice as quick, and orgasmic feelings twice as good. It was a parting gift.

I left a lemon tart infused with the serum on the counter with a little note telling her it didn't have to be over and that I am aways available.

That was the last I saw of Cathy for about six months.

-----

Soon after that, I got my own place again and decided I needed a different job for the weekends. I took my time to think about it since I always had teaching. 

The next Christmas party came and went unattended as I was then gone and had moved on. The following spring was similarly uneventful. I couldn't text Tanya, or she wasn't so interested in me anymore, as I suppose she had Cathy. 

Finally she texted me, out of the blue, one May night. 

"Hey EX" it read. Not sure what to make of that one, so I issued standard reply.

"What's up"

"Just drunk at the The Union. Feeling good. Have to admit I'm missing you. I'm wearing the Skirt ;)" The skirt had become well known in our foreplay as I told her stories years before about it and her developments.

"So... does that mean I should come over?"

"Yes, yes it does."

I came in and saw what I suspected, and then some. Cathy had ballooned back up to size 18, past size 18, pushing the limits of her figure at size 22. Any notion of Cathy being an average sized girl was now a faint memory; her arms veritably  burst through the sleeves of her top. Her boobs, surviving a previous round of inflation and staying there when the weight went down, were now delicious H-cups. The spanx were back in gear, but there was no denying Cathy's well-tended belly, which now permanently doubled up, overshadowed only by her pillowy chest. Yet Cathy's face, perhaps I thought at this point part of the effect of the serum, showed little evidence of her burgeoning, blossoming body. 

Cathy had a beer half finished when I sat myself down. We discussed how our jobs were going, what had changed in the relatively short time we had broke up. Eventually, inevitably, the subject of Tanya came up.

"Okay, you're going to find this weird, even for me, but honestly, I've been with Tanya." I nodded my head, pretending to understand.

"No I mean like... you'll get this because of your sexual preferences... I've been with Tanya. She knows what I like. Don't you think that's... kind of hot?"

At this point we were closer and more candid, and I admitted the obvious.

"So anyway, so you want to come upstairs? See how the place has changed?"

Why not. We went upstairs, and I got a full view of Cathy's behind, which almost laboriously shifted up the stairs to her apartment. She opened the door.

Sure enough -- Tanya stood there in the middle of the living room as in my dream years ago, yet much larger. Tanya's ass dominated her dark blue, size 26 jeans, giant love handles and lower back spiked around the perimeter and hanging over the belt, and Tanya's jelly belly looming over the front button like a plush, tan marshmallow. Her arms were just as huge as Cathy's, her chest slightly smaller yet no less impressive, weighing in at G's. 

"Hey big boy," Tanya said, smiling. "Glad you could make it for the show. We were looking for someone who can handle a couple of bigger girls."

Cathy went up to Tanya and almost solemnly stared into her eyes, like she was performing a ritual she knew by heart. She embraced Tanya's side and dove into a deep kiss, bellies pressing in, forming over five hundred pounds of unbridled, indulgent bliss.

On 8/24/2016 at 9:24 AM, flavor42000 said:

That was a great story.

Would you post a link to Chrissy's other stories?

About a university professor:

About office girls:

About a coffee shop girl:

About a girl met in high school, remeeting in university:

About a waitress:

My attempt at a first person scenario (any ladies want to try recording it?):

A more unrealistic story about an actress:

About university girls drinking, a bit of an epic saga I might pick up again:

Another office girl, with a twist:

Brand new, about a housewife:

I'm in a writing mood so I'm wide open to ideas, picking up a story again, anything. Cheers

On 8/23/2016 at 9:50 PM, greg said:

Great story! You write nice stuff, Chrissy. Good to see you back.

Chrissy I hope you'll stay on this story before branching to another. I Love ALL Your stories. 100 percent of them. And would like to see you finish each and Every one. Such Great Reading!

Blooming and Take Me on a Cruise were a couple favorites but I liked them All.

20 minutes ago, Jazzman said:

Blooming and Take Me on a Cruise were a couple favorites but I liked them All.

Thanks. It's hard to tell where and when one should end, per se. If you have any ideas on what you'd like to see in extending any of the stories please DM me and I would very interested in trying something new. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

You'd think this might be more or the less the end of this little yarn, but the fact was I still had eighteen doses of the serum in my possession. I was extremely careful about it -- even one accidental dose, to anyone, would have dramatic consequences. I kept most of them at home and kept four in my work locker, "just in case," and mostly forgot about it.

Until. Until a fall weekend nearly a year after the aformentioned night with Cathy and Tanya where an association of news journalists had chosen our hotel for their conference for the next three years. I noted that representatives form Sky News would be there. I admit that I had had a years-long crush on one Hayley McQueen, the blonde who seemed to be constantly threatening to put on substantial weight but work just wouldn't allow for such a scenario.

I had to do something.

The  dinner was quick. We had to fill out an order of forty-four personal cheesecakes for the group, and I realized that I would have no idea which one would be Hailey's, but I would be helping to serve them. So I had to get to Hailey first.

They were ready to go. I prepped them early and nearly lined up first out the kitchen doors, with the tray for a table of nine in one hand and the serum in my pocket. It would be extremely tricky to get away with.

I had spotted early on that Hailey's table, full of sky sports types, was near the front and on the left. I carefully inserted two serums into the middle cheesecake so I would be clear which was which. I also left a slip of paper underneath the cheesecake containing an anonymous email, just in case. Chances were she would through it out, but I had to try. I thought about what was about to happen, and in a fit of delusion and feeling very turned on, I stuck in a third serum.

I managed to get there just in time as my coworker decided to go for the adjacent table. I served them cordially and gave Hailey's last.

"Thank you," she said politely. I hung out near the back for a moment and waited to see if she'd eaten it. Finally, after a few minutes, I noticed she had her first bite. She did. And then the next bite, still small, was quicker. Then another came very quickly after that. Then a larger bite. By the end Hayley had gorged on the thing in her mouth. 

Hayley wasn't back on as presenter for a month as the summer had just begun.

First the Instagram posts came out less often. Then when they did, they didn't include Hailey or just included her face, and upper body. It seemed the gain was remarkably swift and brutal.

At the end of June she left a post on Twitter saying "Needing to fit back in here soon! Wish me luck #goals" and a post of one of the standard skirts and shirts she wears on Sky sports.

Finally, back on the air it was announced that Hayley was pregnant. People talked. The YouTube comments were nuts. Everyone knew she wasn't pregnant. 

Two weeks later Hayley took to primarily sitting behind a desk as her gut became too much for even the most sophisticated tummy control garments to bear. She wore blazers to hide her puffy arms. The one good thing, I imagine in the eyes of the public, was Hailey's opportunity to show off some very enhanced cleavage happening with a couple of blouse buttons left undone. With every day spent totally not acknolwedging what was happening to Hailey, the comments grew more and more polarized on social media. More than half, admittedly, wanted to know what was going on and demanded a new host. cruel and fickle as they are. A surprising number where either guys in favour or women who backed up Hailey's right to be however she wished to be.

The thing was, and I knew this, was that she was probably experiencing a deep mix of regret and lustiness with respect to her ever-expanding form.

I could tell Hailey fought it in a way that Tanya and Cathy didn't or couldn't, holding her own for a much as a full month before moving up another size. By next April, on the eve of the next journalists' conference, she on the very brink, by my estimation, of being considered a BBW. There was no news of her baby. In fact, there were take down requests of footage claiming that she was pregnant. There was a total refuse to acknowledge the situation.

I checked my anonymous email account every day, and expectedly there was nothing. On the eve of the conference, however, I finally received something that morning.

"It's Hailey. I have no idea who you are, or what you did to that piece of cheesecake, but I want to know. I promise it'll be a total secret. My hotel room will be 324A. Tonight at 8 I'll be ordering one at room service. And then we'll talk."

I couldn't deny I was extremely nervous about meeting Hailey in the flesh. First of all, I knew her as a media personality only. Second of all, chances were pretty good that she wouldn't be overly elated about what had transpired in the past year. Sky had been adamant that Hailey remain seated behind the table for the segments for months, and her air time overll had been cut down drastically. 

The kitchen radio was the city's local talk channel on as we prepared food for for the next day's conference. Suddenly the topic turned to Hailey.

"Among the journalists at tomorrow's conference at the Burlington hotel is Sky news' Hailey McQueen, who has been mired in a bit of controversy with regards to a pregnancy announcement that seemed to have gone nowhere. We managed to find Ms. McQueen as she entered her hotel and we have the exclusive on what is sure to be a bit of a different tack taken by Sky as she seems to be battling her figure," the female announcer reported. Then Hailey's voice came on.

"I want to thank everyone -- my colleagues, the media, and most of all my fans -- for their ongoing support. I wish to clarify that my intention is to bring awareness to and protest that fact that only some women are accepted in the media, especially in visual mediums, as desireable or capable of undertaking journalistic work. I will continue to protest until we see marked change in the way our institutions work."

The female reporter continued, "a representative from Sky management says they support Ms. McQueen's choice and had no further comment at this time. On to tonight's game..."

My mind reeled. Sky supported her? As if. They stuck her behind the desk and there she stayed. It was probably a power play on her part thanks to her leverage. Maybe she realized she wasn't about to get smaller any time soon. She had finally admitted, without admitting it precisely, that the pregnancy had been all but a ruse.

I became even more curious about our meeting tonight. I felt a bulge in my pants as I chopped the vegetables just thinking about how large her posterior and midsection must be by now. Hardly anyone knows. She hadn't revealed herself in full on television for a solid eight months.

---

As I walked up to her hotel room door at two minutes to eight, my heart was positively pounding with excitement and fear. What would she say? The cheesecake in my possession held another four doses of serum. Tanya said they were additive. So much as a lick would activate everything prior. It was immensely addictive; almost impervious to human will. All Hailey had to do was try a little. If she did.

I knockled lightly.

"The door's unlocked. Come in," Hailey said, in her perfectly sexy British accent.

There she was, the perfect vision of a year of decadent opulence sequestered throughout her plumpening form. She had on a pair of dark blue jeggings stretched over her size 18 ass and also covered a massive orb of lower belly fat. I could only see this because her frilly shirt, which stretched well past her hips, was oh so slightly see-through. Hailey's chest, the feature of any television program featuring her these days, loomed even larger in real life, 42H material. Her face, thanks in part to the nature of the serum, remained unchanged. Her arms, exposed, were as massive as you'd expect if you knew the richness of her arms pre-gain.

"So," Hailey began, "you know they've got me on six month probation."

"What the bloody hell did you do with that cheesecake? I know you know something or you wouldn't have placed your email there."

I decided to play dumb. It WAS insane that I had in my possession an illegal wonder drug. I was, for all intents and purposes, an average kitchen worker.

"I'm... I'm sorry to hear that," I stammered. "I'm just a big fan of yours, that's all. I don't know what you're talking about... we make the cheesecake here, if that's what you mean."

She looked at me, eyes glaring, then softening. She knew it was nuts. There was no way. But it had all happened after that cheesecake, and I knew it must have been quite a rush especially in the beginning with three doses working their way into her. How it happens it a total rush of sexual energy and horniness very shortly after taking it, like your groin is almost on fire with lust. Or so Tanya said. And then that lethal mix of low metabolism, high appetite, and sexual energy coming from food intake...

"Try it. I made this just now," I said. I wanted to remain in the room. Just in case...

Hailey took the plate and skimmed the top, and brought it to her lips. She let her tongue feel the morsel all over, and already I could see something had awoken inside of her. I motioned to leave.

"... Wait... don't -- don't go." Hailey said as I could see her face redden slightly. "... shut the door. I know you're a fan. Don't you want to see me finish your creation?"

As she ate  increasingly gluttonously, I bravely decided to mention her radio piece today. "I heard you today on the radio. I want to say I totally agree."

"mmph -- totally an excuse --" Hailey was busy.

"No, really. I --" I hesitated. Now was the time. I could see her cheeks at turned crimson from lust. "I -- you're ridiculously sexy Hailey. Now more than ever."

She turned and looked at me, mouth open, breathing deeply, cleavage pushed together and facing downwards.

"Lock the door," she breathed.

"You have GOT to be kidding me. I can't believe this."

"Did you like it?" I was pretty sure my ruse was about to be uncovered.

"Bloody hell man, stop playing stupid. I've never been so angry and horny at the same time in my life. WHAT did you put in this? What did you do to me?"

It was moment of truth time. If I ran I would never know what lay beneath Hailey's taut garments. If I stayed it became increasingly obvious that I'd have to spill.

I gulped. "I gave you a serum."

"What the hell bloody kind of serum does this?"

I explained everything. Where it came from (to the best of my knowledge), what it did.

"And why the hell would you want to sabotage my career like this?"

Instead of directly answering, I countered, "why did you eat the cheesecake if you knew there was a chance it'd be dosed?"

"Because... " Hailey started, idly fondling her chest. She was getting redder still. "Because I knew I had been longing for a taste of that serum for a solid year, and if it wasn't there, it was no harm no foul, and if it was... well to tell you the truth, I've grown quite fond of my curves... and I'm still far in deep anyway..."

"You always did look quite soft on the television," I offered, teasing her.

"Yes... especially that time in 2012..." Hailey stepped up to me, looking just slightly up at me. She smelled so sweet. I couldn't believe what was happening."

Hailey looked me in the eyes. "What, a little starstruck? Shhh." She placed her hand on my chest and brought it down until she found my raging member.

"Oh, so it's not just me this evening hmm? So... you made a lady put on some pounds... well, haha, seventy eight pounds, but who's counting, right?"

My groin trembled.

"Can I ask you something before we carry on and I become nearly too turned on to speak? And you do know the serum literally does this, yes? It sort of has that effect whenever I consume fat."

I didn't know this. And the way Hailey just said "consume fat" made my mind just about melt.

"Right, so I imagine you have more, yeah? I need you to help me save my job. That's the only thing that's truly bothered me, honestly."

"Okay..." I was getting blue balls, so intense was this encounter with this freshly-enlarged woman I had flatly worshipped for years.

"Slip a few into Natalie's dessert tonight, would you?" Hailey smirked.

"Natalie... Natalie Sawyer?"

"Yup."

"Yeah... someone to give me solidarity in my anti-body shaming fight against Sky, with the body to back it up. That's my plan."

"It's a good plan."

"Thought you might like it."

"Anyone else?"

"Umm... I wasn't thinking of that. We need to time it so we don't suddenly have the studio getting fat all at once. We also have to explain what's happening to Natalie to her at some point. When it's too late."

"What do you mean by too late?"

"You really don't understand how addictive this is, do you?"

I was beginning to.

"Okay, here's what I want to do. I'm so sensitive right now so much as touching a nipple is going to make me scream. Seriously. So I just want you to gently graze my tummy with your fingers."

It would be my honour, I thought. I nodded, gulping the saliva of my thirst for sex.

I gently began to lift the bottom of Hailey's shirt.

Hayley gently smiled, lips pursed and glistening from gloss as I pulled the shirt up and finally over her head, revealing her massive bra that held in her breasts. Even her chest was a bit red. 

"You know, not even my husband has seen my bare belly for months. It's going to be nice to be treated properly for once. Normally I have to do this whole routine to myself."

I gently began to pry at Hayley's dark jeggings, feeling the stretchy elastic as it tugged against her skin.

"Hmm, yeah, we'll have to get that out of the way hey." Hayley dug her thumbs into either side of her jeggings.

"Are you ready? Have you been longing after seeing my bare tummy for years and years, probably, hey?"

I nodded and unconsciously bit my lower lip.

"Well today. Is. Your. Day."

Hayley's sumptuous belly burst forward and plopped over her jeggings a solid ten inches outwards, eclipsing the front of her jeggings as they now encircled her bottom.

"I was always a bit less of an hourglass than people may have thought, but this takes the er, cake, doesn't it? I guess I can understand why Sky doesn't exactly want to broadcast that I've chubbed up quite this much."

I fighting hard not to come early.

"Yeeeeeeah..." Hayley sighed, provocatively,  "I've rather taken to my belly button. You see how big and deep it's gotten?"

"You are perfect," I stated.

"Go into my purse, I have something special there. The bottle."

Without taking my eyes off of her, I thumbed through her bag and found a bottle of oil lotion.

"Can you guess what comes next?" Hayley idly wrapped her hand around the bottom of her gut and lifted it and let it drop, and her belly hypontically obeyed gravity before coming to rest again.

"Rub me, babe."

I complied, gently rubbing dabs of oil all over her the vast, soft expanse of flesh between her magnificent cans and large derriere. But her middle was glorious. For a solid fifteen minutes Hayley was reduced to coos and murmors and little screams as wave after wave of exhilerating release came over her.

Finally, she was able to speak again. "Mmm, okay, maybe some arm action too. These puppies are every bit as plush as they look." I dutifully obeyed; her upper arms especially gave in my fingers like rolls of memory foam.

"Mmmmmmm... I'm going to have to tell my husband about this... this is the way to do it... I don't care what he says... you know how lucky you are?"

I moved towards licking the underside of her belly, letting it roll and flab and smoosh over my face.

"MMMmmm oh my god, keep doing that... yes.... Did you know Natalie has had a history of tummy problems too? Nothing like this, obviously, but I can't wait to see her grow...." I grabbed Hayley's immense love handles and dug my face in deeper.

"Is it possible... it it possible to have Natalie grow a bit tonight," Hayley heaved as she began to come. I remembered Tanya told me something about that, actually. Immediate, 100% fat transfer for a period of time before edging downwards quickly. 

"I'll have to help you," I said. Not quite true, but as a server I had a role to play. "You have to have a reason to have her consume a lot of calories."

"Actually, once in a while Natalie and I do what we call a pig out."

"Oh, is that right." I was furiously hot about the whole thing.

"But it'll take ten doses... that's about all I have."

"How much did you give me just now?"

"Three."

"Holy crap."

"Yeah," I continued, still busy with her delicious, decadent paunch, "ten would put all the gears in motion. Instant weight gain. She'll be horny beyond belief and you could put pretty much whatever you want in her and it'll go straight to her gut. Forty pounds in one night," I said. I wasn't even sure if it was true, but I remember Tanya said it would have to be something like one hundred doses all at once to be lethal.

"Oh my good lord that's a hot thought. But how do you explain all that... extra fat..."

"Well you notice your face hasn't really changed, yeah?" I was taking off her jeggings now and feeling her thunderous thighs and ass in crimson red panties.

"That's... wow, that's true... probably why I'm still on air at all, that and my giant boobs."

"And you're a legitimately great anchor," I offered, seriously.

"I know." She smiled.

"Does Natalie keep shapewear on hand?"

"Hahahaha, she wears it alllll the time althought from my perspective at this point she really needn't."

"We keep her covered enough, it'll be fine I bet. Forty pounds. And she's going to have a ridiculously hard time after that so we'll have to watch it."

Hayley shook her head, grinning, "You are so, so bad. Naughty guy."

She layed down on the bed, legs spread. Her tummy was like a massive bowl of jello, shimmering in the light of the hotel room.

"Hmmmm... You must be so, sooo flustered by now... I want you to do it all over my belly. Do it. All over my big thick gut that I have to keep behind the desk, locked away in my jeggings. Worship my new BBW status, please. And just think – seventy eight pounds and I fought it for the first six months. Who knows how much I'll gain this year going whole hog? And Natalie – mmmm, oh my god, Ms. Sawyer... you're going to be so irresistible to me..."

She looked down at her tummy, expectantly, sitting up slightly for added effect, her smoldering eyes coaxing me into the greatest release I had ever had in my life.

• 2 weeks later...

"Hello, Natalie? Yeah, let's meet at the bar. I think we ought to celebrate. Um, no. No real reason. But Natalie -- hold on -- may I suggest not wearing your spanx tonight."

"What?" Natalie's incredulousness was loud enough to hear within earshot of the phone as Hayley craded it against her face. Hayley giggled.

"Yep, we are going to feast a little tonight."

"... No one's going to see me."

"It's 10pm, the bar is dead here already in this hotel. I know it's been a little while girl, but I think you enjoyed, er, loosening up a little last time? You can't hide that tummy forever."

Natalie sighed. "Okay. See you then." Click.

I set up as the bartender. We agreed to give Natalie her ten doses like this: four in a special cocktail, then one each in a variety of desserts. 

Natalie came trotting in in a getup I'd never seen her in: she wore a frilly blue shirt with a belt around the upper waist, emphasizing her chest, itself pushing a size C. Her jeggings, black, wrapped around her size 12 rear like a tight glove. Perfect attire for the occasion, I thought.

"You must try this cocktail, Natalie," Hayley started, boobs and upper arms shaking with her enthusiasm.

"Really? What is it?"

"Vodka, strawberry something something. Haha, it's bad I forget the details. Just trust me. Take a sip."

I made the beverage. The serum was hidden in a bottle of formerly empty vodka, which I poured into the glass. She took it to her lips and drank slowly. 

"Oh my what -- Hayley, this is amazing. What is this again?" Natalie began to down it a little faster.

"Mmm yeah, vodka strawberry... something, haha sorry."

"Well it's damn good. Do you have another? 

"Hehe yeah, but don't you want to dessert?"

"Oh Hayley, we have a conference tomorrow, naughty girl. I can't."

Hayley and Natalie went on to discuss sports. They really knew it, which is something I shouldn't have been surprised about but still was a little. 

"Actually, you know what, Hayley," Natalie said about fifteen minutes later.

"What's that?" Hayley smiled.

"You know what, I actually do feel like a little bit of cheesecake."

"Mmm, that's kind of rich, no?"

"Well. Just put it into the spanx. Shoot, I hope the bartender didn't overhear that," Natalie laughed.

I decided to put in the remaining four in Natalie's cheesecake. The night wasn't getting any younger.

Natalie again brought the concoction up to her lips. I tried my utmost not to state but it was such a moment.

"Mmmph! Wow! What is this place," Natalie cried with ecstatic joy. She began to breathe heavily, and I could almost swear her breasts expanded just a smidge right there.

Suddenly a pain shot through Natalie's midriff. "Ooof... I'm so hungry all of a sudden..."

"Excuse me waiter," she motioned to me, "I'm not sure why, but I've suddenly became rather famished, do you have a late night menu?"

"Just desserts at this point really, sorry," I said. It wasn't true.

"Oh that's odd... well... can I get like... how about a really big, alcoholic milkshake."

"What's the occasion," I asked.

"Mmm haha, maybe it's the time of the month, I don't know. You don't recognize me, do you?" Natalie made it up. 

"No, why?" She didn't want people to know Natalie Sawyer was about to order a giant milkshake. Cute.

"Mmm, nothing. Carry on."

I brought it out in a 40oz glass. Natalie sucked on it and I almost couldn't believe my eyes. She was in such an ecstatic reverie she wasn't even realizing what was happening to her. In a matter of minutes, the milkshake that she has sucked up deposited itself on her body in the form of new fat. 

"Mmm... why am I not getting full... this must be a dream," Natalie said, clearly turned on as hell, chest almost blazing red and boobs growing well into D territory, demolishing her C cup brassiere.

"More... milkshake..." was all Natalie managed to say at this point. I dutifully delivered, hiding my giant, erect cock all the while. 

"What's ha-happening to me," Natalie stammered as she reached down and gently released her lower belly from he jeggings, which was actually my very first glimpse at Natalie's midriff. She had already put on fiteen to twenty pounds, by my estimation. Spanx might still hold a size up. Might.

"Do you feel nice, Natalie," Hayley calmly offered. 

"Yeah..." Natalie sighed, and a great shudder overcame her body as another wave of pleasure hit and another mass of calories was converted directly to fat all over her rapidly expanding body. By this point, her shirt was getting a bit short and her love handles were beginning to be exposed....