Letting HerselfGo - PregnantStuffer

pregnantstuffer

Letting Herself Go...

PregnantStuffer

Five, four, three, two, one. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!! The glowing 1997 lit up times square followed by shots of sailors kissing strange beautiful woman. Michelle turned off the T.V and looked around her empty apartment as if hoping to see a cute man to kiss. “Another lonely year”, she said to herself and got up to get ready for bed. A staggering 5'10 Michelle was a nordic blonde type and had a hourglass figure. She had what you would call a Marilyn Monroe physique. The buzz of her alarm clock woke her up six short hours later.

Michelle worked at a telemarketing company on the outskirts of Chicago known as Des Plaines. The drab buildings exterior was only matched by the mind numbing chore of cold-calling people and selling them a miracle diet pill knows as Xanadu 5. Most of the employees in the call center were women and most were married as well. Michelle walked by the reception desk of her friend Kimmy and stopped to chat before her shift.

“Hey Kimmy, happy new year” Michelle said with a forced smile.

“ Girl, there ain’t nothing happy about another year being single” Kimmy said with a sarcastic grin.

Michelle nodded her head and went to her cubicle to “plug in”. The hours passed and before she knew it lunch time had arrived. Michelle headed into the shared lunch area and plopped down to eat her “food”. Well I mean I guess its food to maybe rabbits and guinea pigs. Michelle had it in her mind that men only wanted thin women, anything else would be a total turn off. As she forced herself to eat the leafy greens of bland she looked around the break room and saw the usual married women eating together.

Ah, Stephanie, Michelle thought with a chuckle what a typical “mom”. I mean you could see that Stephanie just gave birth not to long ago. Her hair was in a lazy ponytail and she was still very much carrying that belly bulge and her appetite had not returned to her pre-pregnancy needs. Michelle scoffed and thought, what poor man has to have that fat lazy pig climb up on top of him at night. He must be so turned off with that fat hanging stretch marked belly on him as he pleasures her with his manhood. She doesn’t even try, look at her lunch! It was obvious that Stephanie had a healthy appetite and her “lunch” would be enough for a family of three, for dinner in most third world countries.

Her belly still hungry and even more pissed about being single Michelle returned to her cubicle to finish her shift. She dialed another cold call and a woman picked up.

“Hello Ma'am, I have a great offer for you, a new super fast diet pill call Xanadu 5...” was all Michelle could get out before the woman interrupted.

“Oh, hahaha, I have no need for that” The woman said with her mouth full of her food.

In the background Michelle could her a man ask the woman “do you want anymore desert sweetheart?”. The woman giggled and said, “ Harold I'm simply making a pig of myself but I could probably have one more slice of your homemade red velvet cake.
After that, the woman hung up and Michelle was in disbelief that any woman would have a man feed her fattening, delicious, soft, moist, sweet.....oh wait, what was I thinking again? Oh yes, the amount of calories in that one piece of cake would ruin my whole week! A few hours a later the fat herd of bloated overindulged housewives were lined up at the time clock waiting to punch out. Stephanie was there of course and Michelle couldn’t help but look her over up and down. The bulging belly and fat breasts that so lazily lay on it seemed to hover in front of Stephanie defying gravity. How any man could snuggle next to that pig, she thought to herself.

“Home at last” Michelle said as she threw her keys on the kitchen table and sauntered to the fridge. “What to eat?” she thought as she slowly slid her hand across her flat tummy and as she was eying her options. Her hand slid under the button down white shirt and as if on its own her finger gently slid into her belly button. Realizing the strange place she had subconsciously put her hand Michelle snapped out of her food gazing trance and grabbed a low fat yogurt. Hours passed and Michelle did her chores, like laundry and cleaning, then took a hot shower. She was a sight to behold for some men she was the perfect hourglass shape. Shampoo cascaded down her neck to her supple breasts before dancing its way down her taught tummy and dripping onto the floor. Hopping out she grabbed her size small pink robe and walked to the couch. As Michelle was about to sit down her tummy grumbled in protest and she new it would be best to get a healthy snack before she sat down to watch her favorite show, the amazing race.

Back at the fridge another trance like state came over her as she gazed at the limited options. He finger slid into her soft warm and slightly wet belly button and she gently moved it around. Finding nothing she wanted in the fridge Michelle opened the freezer and peered into the arctic chest in search of her edible victim. “oh I forgot I had these” Michelle said as she grabbed a box of chocolate skinny cow “ice cream” cones. Flipping the box over Michelle calculated the calories and fat and decided she could have half of a bar to say on track for her calorie needs for the day.

Ice cream in hand she shuffled back to the couch alone and started in on her “treat”. It was so cold, sweet and rich that Michelle could hardly believe it was a diet ice cream. Half of the creamy treat was gone and Michelle knew she had to put it back in the freezer or throw it away. The woman voice on the phone from earlier today echoed in her head. Here she is alone, no man, eating like a P.O.W and all the fat cows at work and on the phone had men lusting after them with no avail. Fu#k this shit Michelle said and plunged the creamy treat into her mouth.

Somehow the ice cream bar tasted even better, maybe it was the taboo of knowing she was breaking her diet. It felt good to be naughty and break a rule in her mundane and routine life. Then in a blink of an eye the ice cream was gone. Ice cream was all over her lips and she licked it off greedily and lay back in her couch as she threw the stick on the floor. Her tummy felt full, for once, and Michelle smiled to herself as she watched the commercials for the amazing race. One came on for a weight loss shake featuring a slim Hollywood model. “take two pills a day and skip a meal and the pounds will melt off” said the boney model who was so anemic she barley had enough energy to smile for the camera. Laughing at the commercial Michelle tuned off the TV and headed to bed.
Another day at the office, the same old same old daily grind. The same hellos and good mornings and routine. Call after call selling happiness in a bogus weight loss pill until it was lunch time.

Michelle sat by herself and opened her packed lunch of an apple, Greek yogurt and weight loss health bar. The herd of hippos waddled in soon after Michelle started forcing the bland gruel she called food into her mouth. Stephanie looked corpulent as usual and her fat legs made her slightly waddle to her feeding table. As Stephanie sat down her fat ass cheeks spread out and popped out of the sides of the chair. This was in plain view of Michelle and she was in awe by how a women could let herself get so disgustingly large.
The herd was gossiping about housewives of new york when a middle aged deliver man knocked on the break-room and asked, “ delivery for Mrs Stephanie Skiraga?”. Barley able to turn abound the fat married housewife raised her blubbery angel wing and said over here and snapped her finger. The delivery man looked shocked by her laziness but walked over the huge bag of delicious smelling food and placed it in front of the hog wife. Stephanie tossed the tip at him and he left promptly not wanting to get in the way of a fat women and her meal.
The smells of rich cheesy pasta and garlic bread filled the small break room and Michelle practically was drooling on herself. The herd ate and talked with there mouths full of fattening foods and in pure jealously Michelle walked out and skipped lunch and headed back to her desk. Michelle thought to herself over and over what am I doing to myself? Why am I trying to be skinny, just because its what the media says is attractive? Why don’t I have a man in my life and all the chubby and fat women I know do?
Breaking her thought process the receptionist, Kimmy asked, “wanna grab some food”? Michelle's reaction was a quick no. But then she said, “wait Kimmy, you know what, I could eat, lets go”! Kimmy and Michelle put on their coats and headed to Kimmy's car and drove to the local shopping center to see what “fast food” they wanted. Kimmy was portly and about 5'5 with dark black hair and a pale complexion and blue eyes. “We could go to SubPlay or maybe Green acres salad buffet” Kimmy said sheepishly. “No, were going there,” Michelle said boldly and pointed to Burger Palace. Kimmy let out a squeal and stepped on the gas. They both walked in and stood a few feet back to take in the menu.
“You go first,” kimmy said a little unsure of herself. “OK, no problem,” Michelle said. The tall young man whose name tag read Nick said “hello Miss, what would you like today?”

“I want, I mean I would like a number three large, no, extra large with ummmm, a large chocolate shake.”

“Coming right up,” anything else he asked with a subtle grin on his face as if to dare her to order more.

“Yes, I also want, I mean I will have, a side order of two apple pies.”

Nick placed the order and Michelle turned to Kimmy who was standing with her mouth halfway open in disbelief. “You're up Kimmy,” Michelle said. Snapping out of the haze, kimmy placed her order, which was almost as big as Michelle's and they sat down. Nick brought the food to where they ladies were seated and it smelled amazing. The steam coming off the hot fries and the greasy burgers were oozing cheese. “Is there anything else I can get you ladies?” Nick asked kindly. Michelle just ignored him and dug into her burger like a starving animal. Embarrassed, Kimmy quickly told nick that they were fine and he backed away smiling and returned to the counter.
Meanwhile Michelle was halfway done with her burger and put it down to start on the fries. “This is so freaking good” she said with her mouth full. Kimmy fained a smile and ate her food slowly and lady-like. Michelle slurped her soda and let out a big loud burp and the whole restaurant seemed to turn and look at her. She didn’t care as she was to busy finishing her burger now. Kimmy was in shock and watched as her beautiful friend ate like a wild boar. The apple pies and milkshake were all that were left. Michelle leaned back and burped again to make more space in her stomach. Then greedily grabbed the pie and licked her deep fryer lip glossed lips and sunk it into her mouth. Sweet and warm apple cinnamon coated her mouth in an ecstasy of intense flavors. The milkshake had become liquid enough to gulp and Michelle washed down bite after bite with the rich creamy shake. She felt her belly tighten and the cold of the shake slide down her through to her gullet. One last bite of pie and a slurp of soda and she was done. Little bits of sugar and apple pie filling crusted the corners of her ruby red glossy lips as she closed her eyes and leaned back again in the afterglow of gluttony.
Nick returned to clean up the mess Michelle had made. He said to them both, thanks for stopping in, here are some coupons for next time. He threw down a what had to be 4 inch thick coupon book meant for individual handouts and walked away. Kimmy took one more bite of her burger and decided she wasn’t that hungry and asked Michelle if she was ready to go. Snapping out of her daze Michelle slid her hand away from her belly, just before it reached her deep stinky belly button. Yes, lets go kimmy Michelle said smiling with food still on her lips. Kimmy got up and Michelle snatched the coupon book and threw it into her purse. It wasn’t very easy to get up so Michelle unbuttoned her black slacks top button. Instantly she felt better as her rock hard little tummy had more room to do its work digesting the feast it had been offered.

It was a slow walk back to Kimmy's car for Michelle as the food sloshed around as she walked. The pressure of her belly let her know she ate way past what it was used to and Michelle was mildly uncomfortable. One block away from the office Michelle felt the need to pass gas and let out a wet fart that instantly stunk up the car. Kimmy curled her nose and Michelle just exhaled and gently rubbed her belly feeling much better now that some pressure was gone. A few more hours on the clock and before Michelle knew, it was quitting time. She turned off her computer and headed for the door to grab her coat. After a quick walk she plopped into her meticulously clean car. She buckled up and turned on the radio, commercials of course. Driving out of the lot a commercial for Burger Palace came on. “Now until 10 pm all our menu items are half price”, the cheesy voice announced. Michelle was tempted at the thought but she knew that she already over eaten today. She thought to herself, “I just had a momentary lapse in judgment, that’s all”. Half-way home she was sitting at a red light and rifling through her purse for some gum to chew to distract her from her tummy’s demand for more fast food. Michelle then saw the fat packet of coupons from the guy at Burger Palace.
Thoughts raced in her mind. The way the cold soda tasted and the greasy cheesy burger felt in her mouth, The cold and sweet shake filling her up and making her feel complete. Honking horns snapped her back to reality and the light had turned green. Speeding off to make up for her late start she thought, well I don’t have any food for dinner, ill just get a salad from Pandera Bakery. Michelle pulled into the local shopping center and looked for the restaurant. No luck, the building it was one located in was for rent, darn it Michelle thought.

Turning back onto the road home she spotted the glow of a Burger palace sign. Next thing she knew her car was in the drive thru window. “welcome to Burger Palace, what can we serve you?” the voice said at the menu. Michelle looked at the wonderful options and ordered a double bacon burger with extra cheese, cheesy fries, extra large diet coke, super large fries and an apple pie and cookie milkshake. She ripped out a coupon and handed it to the cashier. Your total is 2.50 he said and looked blankly at Michelle. Michelle pulled out a five quickly and thought what an amazing deal this was. He took the five and gave her change. The drive thru order boy then asked her, with her change still in hand if she would like to make a donation to end hunger. Michelle gladly agreed and dropped the loose change into the donation box. Thank you he said and handed her a big bag of food and her dink and shake. Michelle smiled at him and drove off. The bag was open and the smell of fries filled her car.

She couldn't resist and slid her petite hand into the splotch grease stained bag of edible happiness. She loved how hot, salty and fresh the fries were. She slurped her Diet soda and drove home finishing the last frie as she pulled up to her apartment. Michelle threw the empty fries container on the floor of the passengers side and grabbed the bag. Her tummy was still a bit distended and getting out of the car was not as easy as usual. Michelle realized this but justified it by telling herself she had her hands full and after she swallowed that lie to herself she made her way into her place. Michelle threw her keys on the table and laid her purse down. She grabbed to bag and drink and plopped down with her food and turned the TV on. Just in time for her favorite show. She unwrapped the burger and took her first bite. It was amazing, the extra cheese was a great idea she thought! The show carried on and in between bites, burps and soft farts Michelle polished off her burger and licked her lips and searched the bag for her next item. She made short work of the apple pie and washed it down with the last of her soda. Feeling full but not as uncomfortable as before she decided to eat the milkshake now while it was cold and intact. The show was wrapping up with credits and Michelle had her slacks unbuttoned. She was flush and had cheese on her chin and milkshake at the sides of her mouth. Michelle placed her hands ever so gently on her belly and rubbed it slowly in circular motions to comfort it. She drifted off to sleep and was woken up the next morning by her preset alarm.

Michelle was very stinky and had not showered last night due to her food coma. She looked at the clock and knew she had no time to get ready her normal way. She washed the food off her face and took off her button-down top. Smelling her arm pits and in disbelief how stinky she was she grabbed a fresh pink button down and started buttoning it up. The buttons had no slack and her still swollen tummy pressed right up against them. She had the making of a starter belly but was in such a rush, she didn’t notice. She jogged to her car, her belly slightly bouncing with every step due to it being full of half-way digested food. Michelle slid into her car and buckled the seat belt and s she looked down to click it she saw her belly popping over her waistband and her eyes grew large.

Driving to work Michelle tried to rationalize her new pudgy gut and was having quite a hard time convincing herself it was just gas! She drove faster and faster not realizing her speed all in an attempt to make it to work on time. The sound of sirens and blue and red lights lit up the rear view mirror. “Shit!” Michelle exclaimed a damn cop and she pulled over to the curb. She tried to compose herself and waited for the cop to get out and giver the usual spiel. He slowly walked over to her and started to say, “do you know how fast you”... and then stopped mid sentence. Michelle looked up at him now that he was right outside her door and noticed he was staring at her round belly straining against the buttons. Michelle remembered the phone call and how the lady was being worshiped by her boyfriend being a fatty. Michelle slowly slid her right hand on her belly and gently rubbed it ans said in her most feminine voice “is something wrong officer?

No, no miss, I am very sorry for pulling a woman in your condition over. Michelle was confused but played along. “Well, that’s OK officer”, she said and pouted her lips still rubbing her swollen belly. He said, “ I never want a pregnant woman to be stressed out, especially this late in your pregnancy and apologized once again and high tailed it back to his cruiser and pulled away. Michelle was just sitting in her car in disbelief. He thought she was a pregnant woman and a very pregnant one at that! Michelle looked down at her belly and saw that it was straining against the white buttons of her cute pink top and smiled. “ I cant believe this belly of mine had this much power over men and its this small!” she exclaimed.

Work came and went and it was five o' clock and Michelle punched out and head home. The same as any other day she sold weight loss pills and saw the same fat cows indulge and gorge then before she knew it the clock said five. Michelle contemplated how boring her routine was and thought to herself what was the most fun I could have while still going through the daily grind? Then it clicked, just like that the not so distant memories filled her mind. She knew the food she ate tasted good but never thought about how happy it made her and how fun and exhilarating it felt to just let go and pig out! As a side effect she saw how some men where weak in the knees for heifers and thought I'll go grocery shopping tonight so I have food to stuff my face with all day long.

Pulling up to the grocery store Michelle walked in and grabbed a cart and headed straight to the bakery. The air smelled sweet and the mouthwatering treats were in cute little packages just begging to be purchased and devoured. Michelle's belly gurgled and she grabbed a four pack of triple fudge brownies and gently placed them in her cart. Michelle licked her lips and her eyes quickly darted around the bakery as she looked at the sweet tempting morsels. She grabbed a dozen fresh assorted donuts and a slice of carrot cake then she placed a whole cheesecake in her cart. Smiling and reviewing her selections she couldn’t resist the urge to open the brownie box and held one up the her mouth and took a bite. It was like fireworks went off in her mind.

She felt the flavors hit her palate she felt her belly relax and push against the button down. She felt her lady parts come alive and the feeling of pleasure was exquisite. Then just as the pleasure had come it had stopped, the brownie was all eaten up. Michelle snapped back to reality by a older lady pushing a noisy cart down the isle. The older lady stopped and said “ I had cravings too when I was pregnant, eat anything and everything you want”.
Michelle just smiled a fudge on her slips and teeth smile and pushed her cart away toward the dairy isle. Michelle thought to herself, if people thought she was pregnant, they seemingly let her get away with anything. The card filled up with heavy cream and lots of cheeses and ice cream by the pint. The next isle was the snack isle which Michelle knew very well. She grabbed about half a dozen bags of the cheesiest and saltiest treats so she could snack all day at work!

After a few more stops in the soda and candy isles Michelle’s cart was loaded to the gills with high calorie goodies that any woman would drool over! Michelle went to the checkout lane and started to unpack hr cart.

Her soft tummy pushed against the top of the cart as she reached in and it gave her a constant reminder of where she was caring her new fat.
The bag boy saw that she was having trouble getting the remaining items from the bottom of her cart. “Miss, I would love to help you, please just let me unload and load the cart for you!” “thank you young man,” Michelle said as she headed to the bagged groceries and pulled out a bag of peanut butter and chocolate candies to eat while she waited on the boys to ring her up and pack her cart. Standing there chewing the sweet treat while they did all the work for her was a huge turn on! She felt so powerful and in control. Michelle payed the cashier and muffled a “thank you sweetie” in between greedy mouthfuls of candy! The boys smiled and stared at her taught round belly straining against the buttons as she walked by.
The next morning Michelle woke up and packed her “lunch” which was more than most people eat in two days. She opened her closet picked out a gray pair of slacks and a purple button down top. She put her hair up in a tight bun did her makeup and slid on a pair of yellow flats. The shoes were a bit more snug then they were the last time and she knew even her feet were getting the fattening treatment. Michelle stood in front of her full length mirror admiring herself. She loved waking up and seeing if she was any rounder. Her belly roll was hanging over her waistband and she decided to keep her shirt un-tucked so it had more room to wiggle expand and sway throughout the day. She had no time to make breakfast so Michelle decided to pick up something along the way. She pulled in her local coffee chain and ordered a calorie loaded sweet coffee drink and a few brownie slices. Pulling her car around the corner she paid and quickly snatched her treats out of the cashiers hand.

From his view I'm sure it was a lovely sight seeing her plump belly resting on her slightly swollen thighs and seeing her now more flabby arm reach for the food a few jiggles where bound to happen. Michelle drove and ate like a greedy piggy on the way to the office. Her now chubbier fingers dug in the bag for brownie after brownie until the fattening treats were all eaten up. Getting out of her car Michelle brushed the brownie crumbs off her belly and threw the empty bag on the floor of the passenger side. Along with her new love of food Michelle was becoming a bit of a messy piggy and her car was getting the fast food wrapper treatment. She was to lazy to clean it out herself.

Walking in to the office she said hi and stopped to talk to Kimmy and engaged in small talk before her shift started. Michelle's belly pressed against the reception counter and she loved feeling it squish and spread out against the cold marble. At her desk Michelle placed her bag of “snacks” in the drawer next to her chair and started making calls. She felt her belly gurgle about 15 minutes into her shift and she blindly reached for a snack and unwrapped the candy car and took bites as the customer on the other line was talking. Hour after hour passed and before she knew it it was almost lunch. Having eaten half of her snacks Michelle was feeling nice and full. She got up to use the bathroom and felt all the food slush around as she slowly headed to relieve herself in the ladies room. It was lunch time now Michelle headed to the lunchroom and went for the fridge and grabbed her lunch bag.

Her belly was very pronounced and her face had softened to give her a slight double chin. He arms were fuller and no definition could be seen. Her bottom had spread out a few inches on each side and rounded out a bit as well. She was a typical size 14 American girl now. The days of her working out and eating healthy were gone for good now that she had finally realized how good it felt to eat and let yourself go. She finally knew why Stephanie and the other ladies could get so big and fat! Food is wonderful! Michelle sat in her usual spot and unpacked her feast of a lunch. She had bowl of creamy cheesy noodles and a side of mashed potatoes covered in butter. Her main dish was a few pounds of deep fried spicy chicken. She warmed up her food and got down to feeding. Halfway through her meal she notices a shadow blocking her food. Michelle looked to her left and saw the massive gut of Stephanie and looked up at her and said Hi with a mouthful of chicken. Stephanie was wearing a blue maternity dress with white polka dots and her hair was cut chort in a pixie cut making her face look even rounder and soft. Stephanie was still holding on to the baby weight and she looked like she had never even given birth. Under all the fat and double chins she was still a very beautiful woman and it was obvious she had been a very sought after girl in her day. He had an odor of perfume and a sweet body odor that lingered as she stood there.

Stephanie responded in kind and slowly sat down at the table next to Michelle and as she was taking her seat you could hear her knees crack under the immense weight of her body. Michelle smiled at Stephanie who was just smiling and staring at her and grinning. Michelle swallowed her mouthful of food and then Stephanie began to talk. Michelle, we would like you to come over for dinner tonight, Stephanie said as she slowly rubbed her belly. As if the mere word dinner was enough for Stephanie to console her voluminous gut with a rub. Michelle said oh ,thank you Stephanie! Who is “we” Michelle asked. “Just me and my husband, sorry I should have been more clear.” 'So how about it my place around 7:00pm?”

“Yes, that sounds good” said Michelle not knowing why she agreed to this random invitation. Great! I'll email you my address and directions and please, bring an appetite, my husband always makes to much Stephanie said and she patted her belly and looked at it.
Slowly Stephanie hoisted her fat round blubbering frame back up, her groans and effort made Michelle feel very aroused. A stinky smell filled the area and Michelle knew that Stephanie had passed gas extraneous effort to stand back up. Stephanie slowly waddled out of the break-room.

Michelle ate her lunch and thought about why Stephanie had suddenly after all these years invited her to her home. Michelle was so deep in thought that before she knew it her food was all eaten up. Chicken bones and a few drops of mashed potatoes were all that remained. Michelle rubbed her belly and smiled. Returning to her desk she felt so full and content and at the same time a part of her was already thinking about her next meal or snack or morsel of food. She could feel her hunger growing along with her body.
Michelle checked her email and saw the address and directions Stephanie sent and wrote them down. A few minutes later Kimmie walked up to Michelle cubicle and asked her if she wanted her leftovers. Michelle gladly took the bag from Kimmies hand and licked her lips. Kimmie returned to her desk and Michelle peeked into the bag and the smell of tacos and cheesy burritos rose into her nasal passage and ignited her hunger and her belly gurgled. Michelle ate one, then two and then three greasy tacos then moved on to the super sized burrito oozing fattening cheese. This was some good food Michelle thought and let out a hot stinky burp and rubbed her fat tummy gently. Michele threw the empty bag in her little trash can and made more calls to sell her companies weight loss pill.
A few hours later and it was time to leave work and head to Stephanie’s for dinner. Michelle was a bit nervous as she drove to Stephanie’s home. Michelle had always disliked Stephanie as well as the woman she ate lunch with. Why? Michelle thought to herself, because they were fat? They had never said anything mean to her, just ignored her. Here it is Michelle said as she pulled up to a cookie cutter suburban home. A minivan in the driveway and toys strewn about the yard. Michelle slowly got out of her car, her belly still bloated from the enormous amount of calories it was digesting. Michelle was still in the same work clothes and she noticed a little gravy stain near her belly button on her shirt. She must have been so busy slurping up her lunch she didn’t realize she had spilled some on her purple button down. She looked like a pregnant woman from the side, her round soft pillow tummy pushing out in front of her and the button down cascading over the belly. Michelle felt her belly giggle and wobble as she walked up the driveway.

Michelle also noticed her smell at this point and rather enjoyed the scent of her body odor wafting from her sweat stained arm pits. She was getting fat, loved her stink and not caring if she was covered in food. Michelle was letting go and becoming a piggy.
She rang the doorbell and in a few moments a slender handsome man opened the door and greeted Michelle. “Please come in Michelle we are so happy to have you over, Stephanie is in the living room down the hall.” Michelle kicked off her shoes and her stinky, sweaty feet filled the entryway with the smell of sour milk. She made her way down the hall looking at the family pictures. She noticed that in the wedding pictures that Stephanie was not fat at all. As she kept walking down the hall and as more children joined the family Stephanie was fatter and fatter in each picture. At the end of hall was the most recent picture with the family. Three children later and Stephanie had ballooned to double her wedding weight. Michelle also noticed a huge smile on Stephaine's husbands face in every picture. Stephanie called out from the dining room and Michelle walked in with her best smile and saw Stephanie lounging on their couch in a pink valor track suit and was surrounded by five trays of finger food snacks. Come in Michelle and have a seat Stephanie said as she grabbed a crab Rangoon and popped it her mouth. Michelle sat on the couch with Stephanie and Stephanie said that she was sorry but dinner would be a little later than she expected so she had her husband make a small snack for them.
Again as she finished her sentence her fat blubbery arm and pudgy greedy fingers snapped up another morsel, this time deep fried cheese curds. Smacking her lips and talking Stephanie told Michelle to dig in. Michelle nervously grabbed a little appetizer and slowly took a bite out of it trying to be modest and not eat it in one bite. I wanted my husband to make my favorite dish for dinner tonight and when I saw we didn’t have all the ingredients I threw a fit. He took my hand and walked me to the couch and told me he would take care of it and that he would have a few plates to tide us over while he ran to the store.

My husband never says no to me and he loves to make sure I am always happy Stephanie said with a mouthful of cheesy mozzarella sticks. Michelle nodded and smiled and grabbed another appetizer. Stephanie reached for her wine glass and saw it was empty. She hollered and her husband came in moments later. Yes dear, what do you need sweetie? She just pointed to her empty glass as her mouth was still chewing even more food. Yes, right away dear her husband said and fetched a new bottle of wine and filled her glass. He then filled a glass for Michelle and smiled and headed back to the kitchen but not before sneaking a kiss on the cheek of his fat sow wife. Michelle drank the wine and the ladies talked gossip and after her third glass Michelle was really feeling loose and her belly was loving the greasy fried snacks. Stephanie was a sight to behold. Her belly gave the stretch waist band a run for its money and her face was so rounded that she had completely lost her pre-marrige looks. Her double chin spread out as she opened her jowl to feed herself more.

After about 35 minutes the appetizers were all finished and Stephanie and Michelle were good and tipsy and feeling very satisfied. Mr Skiraga came into the living room to help up his fat overindulged wife and Michelle heaved her plump self up as well off the couch. They waddled into the dining room and Mr Skiraga pulled out the chair for his wife which didn’t match the rest of the dining room chairs. This chair was made of metal and much wider than the wooden chairs around it. Stephanie sat down and let put a deep sigh after all of that walking. Michelle sat down and Mr Skiraga started scooping heaps of yummy food onto there plates. He filled there wine glasses and returned to the kitchen to let the rotund woman eat. Michelle felt her tummy hit the table and looked down in amazement that she was getting so fat and round. A shadow of her former self. Stephanie was chewing and swallowing and gulping down her wine and food like a pig. Michelle followed suit and they ate and ate until Mr. Skiraga came back in to refill there plates and wine glasses. This feeding lasted around 45 minutes and both plump ladies leaned back and comforted there bloated engorged fat guts as Mr Skiraga cleaned off the table.

Stephanie tried to stand up to use the bathroom and let out a wet fart and waddled off to the bathroom to make room for her new food. Michelle thanked Mr Skiraga as she stood up slowly, jiggling, smiled and patted her soft round tummy straining against the buttons on her top. All this gluttony had made Michelle perspire and she had little sweat stains by her armpits that filled the room with the faint aroma of over-ripe fruit.
I am so glad you came over to meet our family said Mr Skiraga with a grin from ear to ear across his face. Michelle blushed and let out a faint belch and excused herself to the bathroom. Stephanie was just coming out of the bathroom and as Michelle walked past they had to turn sideways to fit. They both rubbed engorged guts as Michelle squeezed past her in the hallway. Michelle felt the warm fat overindulged belly of Stephanie seemingly melt around her own round belly. It made Michelle very aroused and she locked the bathroom door to relive herself in more ways than one.

About 10 minutes later Michelle exited the bathroom and felt so much better. She made her way back to the living room to let Stephanie know she was headed out. Michelle walked into the living room and saw Stephanie on her couch eating ice cream and Mr Skiraga was rubbing her swollen chubby feet as she ate. Stephanies belly was round and pushed upward and spread wide as her fat round breast lay on it. Smooth jazz music was on and the lights were dimmed. A few candles filled the room with the sweet scent of blueberry pie. Michelle was so jealous of Stephanie at that moment she knew she needed a man like Mr Skiraga. “Come on over and have a seat Michelle” Stephanie said.
“I really would love to stay longer but I have to get going replied Michelle leaning against the door frame rubbing her well fed belly. “But you haven’t had desert, Stephanie said in utter disbelief in between .”
“I know, I am very full and I do have work tomorrow though”.
“We understand” said Mr Skiraga as he gently and sensually rubbed the feet of his enormous pampered wife. With half a mouth full of ice cream Stephanie smiled and said it was lovely having you over! I had a great time said Michelle and patted her full tummy. Michelle headed to the exit and put on her stinky flats and slowly made her way to her car. She squeezed into her car and tilted the seat back a bit more for her belly. The buttons on her top were straining against her burgeoning belly as she drove home.