Oh my GOD! Sudden huge gain, I can't believe this is really me!

Oh my god, I am getting ready to make my first vdeos snce I got sick with meningitis 5 weeks ago and first of all... my turquoise shorts (that I wore in loads of vdeos) are TOO SMALL for me suddenly! I managed to pull them on but they're pinching meEVERYWHERE and really rather hurt! Then I looked in the mirror and saw my whole body for the first time and I literally started crying, I couldn't believe it! I look so round and soft and EXACTLY the way I always dreamed of lookng, I can't believe this! I finally have the body I always wanted!!! I do want to still gain more but this is the point where I can really see the diference and feel that I can see what I will look like when I've finished gaining all I want to. I am so happy, I wanted to share this excitement!!!

SAM_3204.JPG

SAM_3108.JPG

SAM_3121.JPG

SAM_3132.JPG

SAM_3138.JPG

SAM_3151.JPG

SAM_3156.JPG

SAM_3162.JPG

SAM_3172.JPG

SAM_3173.JPG

SAM_3176.JPG

SAM_3184.JPG

SAM_3186.JPG

2 minutes ago, jd6013 said:

Looking good! I love when gainers get so excited about their weight gain like this! Adorable. 

Thank you! I can't begin to tell you how exciting this is for me, I've been trying to gain for 3 years ( was very underweight when I started) and to look at my pics and videos or look in the mirror or feel how soft my belly is... it  makes me just bubble over with happiness and I can't wait to put on a few more pounds to see how much better that feels!

9 minutes ago, mrtubby said:

You were way too skinny in 2013.  Now you have a nice belly and fat rolls that will only get bigger and softer.  A very nice change indeed.

Thank you so much! :) I was really badly underweight at that point (I actually got thinner before I started gaining because it was another 3 weeks before my partner moved in with me and I was so sick from my long term health conditons that I couldn't make food or even eat ready prepared things) and I was catching colds all the time, they'd turn into infections, i had no strength, no energy, it was awful. Gaining has been really slow because the original health issues are still there so sometimes it's still too hard to eat but Lucy encourages me and even feeds me when she needs to, and since I've gained my general immunity has improved no end. i'm no doctor and there are plenty of valid points about being overweight but seriously, now I fight off colds in days rather than weeks or months, I fought two different types of meningitis and survived, even my fibromyalgia flares are easier to cope with because I have the extra fat to fight back with! 

The biggest change though is in my expression. I feel like crying when I look at the first pic. I'm so happy now, the change has been unbelievable <3