"Craving Control" - a small serving of new content!

riptoryx

Guest PLEASE DELETE ACCOUNT
4 hours ago, polkvision said:

@AdjectiveNounCombo On the left Lalia is happy for more Double Dip. But then the right she looks devastated because it's the end. Any word on a new artist?

I'm not actively seeking out a new artist. If one comes along and they feel suited to continue the series, that's up to them. Arthur and I haven't spoken in several months and I imagine this hiatus may be for good (unless someone's spoken to him recently). And I'm not sure if he or I would feel comfortable with me passing the series on to a new fellow. We'll see how things turn out , though.

In the meantime, I have some previews for you guys. These are some more of the last pages.

image.thumb.png.31ab59104616e2e39fcb49a1878bdf7e.png

image.thumb.png.53a3849054c946b394af97a2fec9296d.png

image.thumb.png.7622b06a8aff805db4f3a9e44400f22b.png

image.thumb.png.e051e9f4c5a36746c1938014e0b219bd.png

image.png

On 7/3/2018 at 1:04 AM, AdjectiveNounCombo said:

I'm not actively seeking out a new artist. If one comes along and they feel suited to continue the series, that's up to them. Arthur and I haven't spoken in several months and I imagine this hiatus may be for good (unless someone's spoken to him recently). And I'm not sure if he or I would feel comfortable with me passing the series on to a new fellow. We'll see how things turn out , though.

Itd be nice if he sprung out to his own ** and offered Custom artwork or even the chance for someone to pay to have Lalia in their own adventures. I think Ive mentioned before how awesome it would be to see some of the stories on DeviantArt made into comic form and I have no doubt people would pay to see some of those if offered the chance. Personally Id easily contribute to a fund to make Lalias Dream Job or Lalias Triple Date into comics. But I recall someone once saying that Arthur didnt want to mess with Lalia too much because it would take over his life? I am very sure if either you or Arthur spun off into a Lalia specific ** the money would flow in so I know exactly what he means. But at the end of the day Lalia is his creation, very few can draw her properly and he calls the shots. Hopefully well see some more Lalia again soon.

• 3 weeks later...

If anyone is looking for more Craving Control blame-thrower on Deviantart has started a new series called "Lalia: Social Media Star" which seems to use the newer version of Lalia and her social media following. Its on Part 1 right now and its a story not a comic but it seems promising.

https://www.deviantart.com/blame-thrower/gallery/

He also did my favorite Craving Control stories "Lalia's Triple Date" and "Lalia's Dream Job so Im looking forward to seeing how this turns out.

• 2 weeks later...

Reaching out to belly fans (and the few overlapping vore fans out there). Follow my Twitter for exclusive updates that I don't put on my Tumblr. There are sneak peeks that are essentially poor man's versions of my ** rewards.

https://twitter.com/AdjNounCombo

My tenure with Craving Control is over and I've entirely regressed back to vore comics, but come February, I may do the Valentine's Day comic that I was slated to put out earlier this year. If you want early snippets of it in January, be sure to follow me sooner rather than later.

38 minutes ago, polkvision said:

@AdjectiveNounCombo Any chance you could draw a single page of Lalia from Thanksgiving after she's back on her feet from breaking the table? So we can see Lalia in her fullest size. And if you wanted to do more CC can you just do it or do you need to clear it with Arthur first?

Can't promise anything at the moment. Dont want it to be half-assed, and things come out half-assed when I've got a lot of projects up in the air.

Also, I haven't spoken with Arthur in months. If anyone does, they can ask him themselves. Though, I believe he would trust me to continue the series, evidenced by our conversations.

• 4 months later...

Hello, all! I'm back for one more bout of Craving Control content! February's coming out soon and I'd like to put out a Valentine's Day Special comic. Funds have been scarce on [that site that begins with a "P," which curvage clearly seems to not like] , so I'll probably put out only three pages. But, if we get a nice turnout for February, maybe I can squeeze in another page! If you're interested, be sure to donate to my [crowdfunding site that rhymes with "matreon"] ([patron, but with an "e" before the "o"].com/adjectivenouncombo) before January 31st!

As for the story, Arthur and I developed a rough outline for an 8-page story a while back (just about a year ago, in fact). Seeing as how this story will be shorter, I may be truncating or completely revising the story. The original story was going to be a back-and-forth between two Valentine's Days for Lalia - one during freshman year and one during sophomore year. As always, I can never promise I'll use a suggestion, but it never hurts to put yours out there!

Before I go, peep this little Craving Control animation I made a while back. Looks familiar? (https://sta.sh/04bstxzt3t8)

image.thumb.png.448585b7c08c3e41a39d229f73c1cb83.png

On 1/7/2019 at 8:06 PM, AdjectiveNounCombo said:

Hello, all! I'm back for one more bout of Craving Control content! February's coming out soon and I'd like to put out a Valentine's Day Special comic. Funds have been scarce on [that site that begins with a "P," which curvage clearly seems to not like] , so I'll probably put out only three pages. But, if we get a nice turnout for February, maybe I can squeeze in another page! If you're interested, be sure to donate to my [crowdfunding site that rhymes with "matreon"] ([patron, but with an "e" before the "o"].com/adjectivenouncombo) before January 31st!

As for the story, Arthur and I developed a rough outline for an 8-page story a while back (just about a year ago, in fact). Seeing as how this story will be shorter, I may be truncating or completely revising the story. The original story was going to be a back-and-forth between two Valentine's Days for Lalia - one during freshman year and one during sophomore year. As always, I can never promise I'll use a suggestion, but it never hurts to put yours out there!

Before I go, peep this little Craving Control animation I made a while back. Looks familiar? (https://sta.sh/04bstxzt3t8)

image.thumb.png.448585b7c08c3e41a39d229f73c1cb83.png  311   108.53 kB

I was always a little curious about this but I didnt want to ask. I know that its rather hard to run your site and cater to both fetishes. You do Baby Fat and I understand that but many people may have dipped from your page after you stopped doing Craving Control. Im sure that when you started it many people joined and when you announced you were done many left. Ive said many times before that if Arthur or even you did Craving Control youd no doubt have a ton of money because the desire is there. People are very much interested. You could even go around and make comics of some of the other stories people have already done on DeviantArt if you desired. People just want to see Lalias continued adventures. But once you said you were done many may have figured theres no reason to continue to donate. Donating for one month for an eight page comic is alright but then again you may see donations jump up exponentially and drop again. In this case why not continue to do Craving Control on and off? Maybe like every other week do a Craving Control comic and then Baby Fat switching it up? Then everyone would be happy and youd still make money.

On 1/14/2019 at 8:28 PM, polkvision said:

@AdjectiveNounCombo You teased the idea of giving Laila a voice. Is that still in the works?

I was in talks with Lucy Vixen for a couple weeks, but I kept losing touch with her. She's a busy girl. The idea was to have her voice Lalia for a fake radio advertisement that would've been featured in the upcoming Baby Fat game.

@McK: regarding your idea, it doesn't sound so bad. I'm trying to wrap up Baby Fat by March. After that, I am restoring patrons capacity to vote for different comics. If folks want CC , I can provide that. Only issue is, I put out 4 comics a month now, roughly half of what I was putting out for Craving Control previously. So, there wouldn't be many pages.

If I were to continue Craving Control, there is a comic that Arthur was sketching while I was working on Double Dip. He and I had some great ideas for that one. But, it all depends on what everyone likes. Come March, we'll see what the climate is.

1 hour ago, themagmaman said:

I know stuffing and big bellies is the main point of the comic, but will she be thicker like the end of the last comic, or continue to get thicker/fatter now hat she doesn’t seem to mind as much?

Not as likely, this time around. Double Dip was the only time where Lalia dealt with the consequences of weight gain. It would be a little redundant to make that happen again.

@AdjectiveNounCombo Maybe it wouldn't be redundant for Lalia to deal with her weight again. In Double Dip, Lalia's weight bothered her as she didn't feel attractive anymore. She then snaps out of it and the subject doesn't really come up again because she's happy. But what if the weight issue is positive from the start? Maybe Lalia is loving feeling fuller and bigger. Purposely buying clothes that she's too fat for to wear at home. Then gets the courage to dress that way outside for the looks and attention. Lalia craving the attention leads to more over eating.

Many people have commented on the CC series about how Lalia eats and never gains. Could you put up a poll to see how many people would be interested in seeing her gain? She'll never be SSBBW size, but something more than the end of Double Dip. Just to get an idea from the masses.

Not sure if this is a tease but Marvel has a series called What If. They take stories and twist a few things here and there such as Uncle Ben lives and Aunt May dies or Deadpool becomes Venom. Maybe something like that can be done with CC. What if... Jane was like Lalia? What if... Lalia was a BBW? And have a short series of stories that don't effect the main CC universe.

On 1/15/2019 at 10:25 PM, AdjectiveNounCombo said:

I was in talks with Lucy Vixen for a couple weeks, but I kept losing touch with her. She's a busy girl. The idea was to have her voice Lalia for a fake radio advertisement that would've been featured in the upcoming Baby Fat game.

@McK: regarding your idea, it doesn't sound so bad. I'm trying to wrap up Baby Fat by March. After that, I am restoring patrons capacity to vote for different comics. If folks want CC , I can provide that. Only issue is, I put out 4 comics a month now, roughly half of what I was putting out for Craving Control previously. So, there wouldn't be many pages.

If I were to continue Craving Control, there is a comic that Arthur was sketching while I was working on Double Dip. He and I had some great ideas for that one. But, it all depends on what everyone likes. Come March, we'll see what the climate is.

I understand but the problem is that I dont think many of your patrons are CC fans. As I said I would not be surprised if many of them left after you discontinued the series. Now youre talking about doing one but only three to eight pages? I mean people are signing up again for a single comic? I dont mean to be pushy in any way so please dont take it that way but I dont think people are really compelled to sign up for a month just to vote again. I think after you wrap up Baby Fat just throw a few CC comics out there. Test the waters. Maybe you can get the CC fans back. Then once your numbers start going up again you can do the poll. Im sure it wont be surprising to you to find people want CC. In fact IIRC you actually had to do Baby Fat due to your rule of one comic only being able to win twice because CC won each and every time but I could be wrong. It has been awhile.

22 hours ago, polkvision said:

@AdjectiveNounCombo Maybe it wouldn't be redundant for Lalia to deal with her weight again. In Double Dip, Lalia's weight bothered her as she didn't feel attractive anymore. She then snaps out of it and the subject doesn't really come up again because she's happy. But what if the weight issue is positive from the start? Maybe Lalia is loving feeling fuller and bigger. Purposely buying clothes that she's too fat for to wear at home. Then gets the courage to dress that way outside for the looks and attention. Lalia craving the attention leads to more over eating.

Many people have commented on the CC series about how Lalia eats and never gains. Could you put up a poll to see how many people would be interested in seeing her gain? She'll never be SSBBW size, but something more than the end of Double Dip. Just to get an idea from the masses.

Not sure if this is a tease but Marvel has a series called What If. They take stories and twist a few things here and there such as Uncle Ben lives and Aunt May dies or Deadpool becomes Venom. Maybe something like that can be done with CC. What if... Jane was like Lalia? What if... Lalia was a BBW? And have a short series of stories that don't effect the main CC universe.

I suggested something similar to that before but adding pregnancy in. I know that isnt part of the story but hey. What if Lalia stayed with Trevor? What if Lalia got pregnant? Just how big would she really get? Think about that for a moment. Now she would have a real reason to go all out as she would repeatedly say shes eating for two. Relationship wise, would she be happy with Trevor? Im sure people would be interested to see that kind of angle on the story. Especially because its obvious that she gets very aroused after feeding. Her trying to jump Trevor after and then her clearly grabbing the pizza guy, would she be happy with a man that loves to feed her and see how big she can get?

Heres another one. What if Jane let go and joined her? What if Jane become her feeder? There was something like that on Deviantart recently.

https://www.deviantart.com/blame-thrower/art/COMMISSION-Lalia-Loses-Control-Pt-1-763532987

https://www.deviantart.com/blame-thrower/art/COMMISSION-Lalia-Loses-Control-Pt-2-763534527

In this Jane became her feeder and they had a short lesbian affair. Im not even into that but I found it a very interesting read. If youre doing 'What If' angles theres so many ways you can take it that youll have stories for more than enough time for you to get back to the main series with a new plot idea.

@McK The pregnancy idea is a good one but too soon if the stories are going in order of Lalia's life. Lalia would have to curb her eating because she can't take care of a baby while being the size of a house. A lesson she learns the hard way. Now Lalia struggles with control and finds a career that makes her happy and loses interest in binge eating. Eventually something brings her back. Maybe depression and remembers eating brought joy. Maybe her kid goes to College and remembers how she lost control there and relives her memories at a local buffet.

The next logical step should be the introduction of a feeder. Lalia stated in an earlier that she wants someone who shared in her love of food. And a feeder would be the next step in her finding that person. It would give her the support to really let go. With a person there to encourage her eating that could open up some new directions to go in.

Although the feeder should not be Jane. In the world of CC Jane is the voice of reason. Also, she and Lalia ended badly in Double Dip. Now we need to see them rebuild their friendship. I think it's very unlikely that we'll ever see Jane put on weight or get stuffed more than what we have already seen. It would be awesome but highly unlikely.

The same can be said with Trevor. He needs to atone for what he did while he gets his shit together. Maybe making an appearance at the end of a chapter as a cliff hanger.

34 minutes ago, polkvision said:

@McK The pregnancy idea is a good one but too soon if the stories are going in order of Lalia's life. Lalia would have to curb her eating because she can't take care of a baby while being the size of a house. A lesson she learns the hard way. Now Lalia struggles with control and finds a career that makes her happy and loses interest in binge eating. Eventually something brings her back. Maybe depression and remembers eating brought joy. Maybe her kid goes to College and remembers how she lost control there and relives her memories at a local buffet.

The next logical step should be the introduction of a feeder. Lalia stated in an earlier that she wants someone who shared in her love of food. And a feeder would be the next step in her finding that person. It would give her the support to really let go. With a person there to encourage her eating that could open up some new directions to go in.

Although the feeder should not be Jane. In the world of CC Jane is the voice of reason. Also, she and Lalia ended badly in Double Dip. Now we need to see them rebuild their friendship. I think it's very unlikely that we'll ever see Jane put on weight or get stuffed more than what we have already seen. It would be awesome but highly unlikely.

The same can be said with Trevor. He needs to atone for what he did while he gets his shit together. Maybe making an appearance at the end of a chapter as a cliff hanger.

You raise good points but have you ever read 'Tank Ass'?

https://www.dimensionsmagazine.com/threads/tank-ass-bbw-xwg-fa-dom.94178/

Shame this story was never finished but picture Lalia like the main character of this story. That may work as well as she struggled with her weight the entire time and her man only lived to feed her and watch her grow bigger. In fact he lived for it.

If everyone is comfortable with it, I could start up a Discord server for Craving Control, as it would be easier to discuss/share ideas than using this forum. If you're on-board, please sound off.