"Craving Control" - a small serving of new content!

riptoryx

• 4 weeks later...
Guest PLEASE DELETE ACCOUNT
17 hours ago, Gourmand86 said:

No rush, but any idea when the next instalment is out?

Was supposed to be last month, but it's been a rough couple months. Probably looking at the first serving coming out in a few days. Shading and fx passes are almost done. Then I just gotta slap on dialogue and you'll have your Lalia fix.

5 hours ago, KINGELVIS said:

If the comic is done for October can you put them out tonight

Short answer: no. Patrons just got the final copies a couple nights ago. They would've got em earlier but I was sick for a couple weeks last month and couldn't work. So, they're gonna have a little time to enjoy their pages before I release the new arc.

I would like to First apologize to the author I meant no disrespect I think it's a great thing that you're bringing this comic back to the life. I've just been very sick and I've always enjoyed this comic I know it's a strange thing the like a comic like this but I do. I hope it's coming out in the next couple days maybe today maybe tomorrow but again I apologize to the author thank you for all your hard work

Contrary to popular belief, asking for someone to release content doesn't make it come out any sooner. It comes out when it comes out. It just so happens, however...

I released the first two pages tonight.

DD1.png

DD2a.png

Guest Jakgrag

She's so delightful to the eyes.  It's so great to see her eat and eat.  The curves are the best part!  I'm glad to see her with bigger boobs, rolls and love handles, and that fatter ass and thighs.  Especially great to see curves before she begins stuffing her face.  I hope she gets bigger.

It's fantastic!

There's more on AdjectiveNounCombo's DeviantArt.

My only very minor criticism is the measurements seems off imo. Lalia always seemed pretty tall so a 25" waist seems unlikely, I would have thought more like 30" at least. If I'm being super pedantic I'd have had her bust 44" before (as she's always been very busty, that would make her about a J/JJ) and 51" after too (with the support from her belly (as my research has shown most big bust models struggle to grow past 47" with a flat waist, they can grow much bigger tits but they tend to pass a threshold where they can't support their own weight and spread down their torso rather than project outward, also why at large sizes you need more than underbust and overbust measurements for bra sizes... but I hmm... digress >.>))

But I'm a numbers freak.

IMG_7975.JPG

4 hours ago, Miners666 said:

It's fantastic!

There's more on AdjectiveNounCombo's DeviantArt.

My only very minor criticism is the measurements seems off imo. Lalia always seemed pretty tall so a 25" waist seems unlikely, I would have thought more like 30" at least. If I'm being super pedantic I'd have had her bust 44" before (as she's always been very busty, that would make her about a J/JJ) and 51" after too (with the support from her belly (as my research has shown most big bust models struggle to grow past 47" with a flat waist, they can grow much bigger tits but they tend to pass a threshold where they can't support their own weight and spread down their torso rather than project outward, also why at large sizes you need more than underbust and overbust measurements for bra sizes... but I hmm... digress >.>))

But I'm a numbers freak.

IMG_7975.JPG  0   185.88 kB

Arthur and I had a brief discussion about this a few weeks back - I think we concluded that our estimates were off, but close enough. You're probably very accurate and were probably the expert we needed when drafting the dialogue here. In the future, we'll maybe put out a topic for better judgment.

EDIT: Btw, page 8 is out. Check it.

Craving Control - Double Dip - 8

58 minutes ago, jewbacca said:

Great developments! So what lead to the decision to make her gain weight rather than simply bloat up? Not that I'm complaining, I'd just be interested to hear the thought process behind the decision. 

The simple answer is that it was in popular demand, ever since The Lap of Lux, and Arthur wanted to deliver that to fans. Excessive weight gain was no-go, but light weight gain was something he felt he could part with. Plus, I think he digs Lalia getting some sort of comeuppance for her usually-guilt-free binges.

I have to say Im somewhat intrigued by where this arc with Trevor is going to go. I find myself with two questions now. The first is this. Have you and Arthur discussed the possibility of doing any of those DeviantArt stories that in comic format? Im sure I am not the only one who would love to see those made. The second is something that I think Ive asked before but it cant hurt to ask again. Would Arthur be willing to allow any sort of Lalia commissions for Patrons if they give a certain amount?

55 minutes ago, McK said:

I have to say Im somewhat intrigued by where this arc with Trevor is going to go. I find myself with two questions now. The first is this. Have you and Arthur discussed the possibility of doing any of those DeviantArt stories that in comic format? Im sure I am not the only one who would love to see those made. The second is something that I think Ive asked before but it cant hurt to ask again. Would Arthur be willing to allow any sort of Lalia commissions for Patrons if they give a certain amount?

It's been brought up by a couple folk. We got enough content to sort through so we probably won't take on any fan comics or commissions.

• 3 weeks later...