Can't get enough of my belly after recent gains!

Hey there! I've been really skinny all my life and hated it. I'd always been attracted to bigger, curvy girls and desperately wanted a big, fat belly of my own. I was at my thinnest when my lovely partner Lucy and I moved in together almost 3 years ago and since then she has been helping me and encouraging me to gain more and more. my gain has been slow (I have a lot of health shit to deal with) until recently when I've suddenly started to make big gains! I'm completely obsessed with my tummy, I can't stop playing with it and squishing it.I still have a long way to go but, fuck it, I'm so proud of where I've gotten to and it feels AMAZING to be getting fatter! Here are just a few of the many webcam shots I've caught of myself playing with my soft gut. I hope you enjoy my growing curves and podgy pot belly as much as I do!

Picture 62.jpg

Picture 47.jpg

Picture 65.jpg

Picture 67.jpg

Picture 73.jpg

Picture 97.jpg

Picture 98.jpg

Picture 132.jpg

Picture 274.jpg

Picture 276.jpg

Picture 287.jpg

Picture 292.jpg

Picture 294.jpg

Picture 303.jpg

Picture 368.jpg

Picture 422.jpg

Picture 423.jpg

Picture 475.jpg

Picture 478.jpg

Picture 481.jpg

Picture 484.jpg

Picture 485.jpg

Picture 488.jpg

Picture 492.jpg

Picture 496.jpg

Picture 546.jpg

Picture 550.jpg

Picture 569.jpg

Picture 582.jpg

Picture 588.jpg

Picture 619.jpg

Picture 904.jpg

Picture 938.jpg

Picture 939.jpg

Picture 940.jpg

Picture 946.jpg

Picture 961.jpg

Picture 962.jpg

Picture 965.jpg

Picture 983.jpg

Picture 996.jpg

Picture 997.jpg

Picture 1009.jpg

Picture 1011.jpg

Picture 1012.jpg

Picture 1015.jpg

Picture 1025.jpg

Picture 1032.jpg

Picture 1036.jpg

tumblr logo.jpg

28 minutes ago, blud007 said:

Very cute belly I would just leave it like that mine is about the same size do u like a belly like that on a guy

Thank you for your kind words :) I do however want to get bigger personally. I enjoy gaining and the feeling of being bgger. I don;t like guys full stop, sorry! I have a gorgeous fiancee with a big belly of her own <3

23 minutes ago, Jay Rock said:

Wow, you are gorgeous! Your belly is beautiful, and let me just say your tattoos are beautiful! :D

Thank you so much! I designed all my own tattoos and I really love the seahorse on my belly, it's still one of my favourites even after all this time (15 years, I think!) I plan to get a lot more in the future, they're kind of my thihng :)

I was working on opening my private blogs today and going through one of my folders I found some pics from when I first went up to 11 stone 11 pounds a few weeks ago, I can't believe how soft and plump my belly looks here!

the extra hand is my fiancee, Lushous Luce, playing with my belly and poking my podgy bits <3(

SAM_2723.JPG

SAM_2772.JPG

SAM_2773.JPG

SAM_2783.JPG

SAM_2793.JPG

SAM_2802.JPG