telling my gf about the community soon.. (Intro stage)

2 minutes ago, pianoman2161 said:

Lucky guy. Are you having fun choosing what to eat together? She's a beauty, congrats! 

She always ate what sounded good to her, just lately she finds it a bit more attractive to intake more for the both of us! I asked her if she would intentionally want to be bigger and she said she wouldn't mind gaining like 10 lbs to see what it's like. Thanks for the comment ! You guys are helping out with this process. 

Guest pangzi

That photo of her backside, you grabbing her love handle is very nice!  :D  And man, "Chub in her Calvins" on Tumbler is crazy hot!  Love the softness.  :wub:

1 hour ago, funfact123 said:

She always ate what sounded good to her, just lately she finds it a bit more attractive to intake more for the both of us! I asked her if she would intentionally want to be bigger and she said she wouldn't mind gaining like 10 lbs to see what it's like. Thanks for the comment ! You guys are helping out with this process. 

I'm thinking she'll end up loving the gluttony and gain more than intended! 

8 hours ago, Starterbelly said:

Such a beautiful girl you are! Nice development of your body, really stunning. Your boyfriend must be the happy with you.

I love your first vid, would be nice to see more of you... :rolleyes:

Oh yes we are going to start a clips4sale account with videos of her being a true feedee ... For those who want to see her chubby body in detail. But we will be posting as much as we can on here and tumblr. It's so sexy seeing her indulge so fast and get chubbier. Sure looks like it's taking a toll... Keep ya updated :)

2 hours ago, funfact123 said:

We want to hear some requests of what videos you think we should do? short 15-30 second clips. We'll post some to our tumblr! 

http://urban-outfeeders.tumblr.com/

Some pics/vids with really tight or too small clothes (skirts, dresses, tops, undies) would be great. "Belly-play-vids" like the one you've already made are always welcome too. ;-)