Chubby Girl Videos

Guest Ms. LovelyMeow

Here are three caps from her latest video - she's looking amazing, definitely urge you guys to check out her videos, well worth the price of admission:

vlcsnap-2017-09-22-02h32m36s842.png

vlcsnap-2017-09-22-02h32m51s544.png

vlcsnap-2017-09-22-02h35m10s782.png

• 1 month later...
15 minutes ago, DorFox said:

She also posts her free videos on YouTube

Yes, but the one Spectre is talking about is only on her site and not on YouTube.  All you need to do to get it is “buy” it for $0.00.  You don’t have to enter in your details; just type adsdafsgdsgs for everything.  

1 hour ago, akula1369 said:

Yes, but the one Spectre is talking about is only on her site and not on YouTube.  All you need to do to get it is “buy” it for $0.00.  You don’t have to enter in your details; just type adsdafsgdsgs for everything.  

Yeah, then you'll get a link to download a text file containing a google drive link.  Input it into your web browser and you can play the video straight from there.

• Curvage Model

Sorry if there was any confusion! I've been getting lots of emails from Youtube saying that my videos are being flagged. When you get enough flags, your videos are taken down. And when you have 3 videos taken down, your channel is deleted. So I'm going to start posting vids to my site just to be safe. I used to upload video files instead of google drive links... but it would take an hour for a 3 minute video to upload, whereas google drive is almost instantaneous. But yeah, you should get an email within an hour containing a .txt file. Open that up, and copy and paste the URL into your web browser. Google has also implemented a streaming limit, so if it says the limit has been met just go ahead and download it. I made it downloadable a couple days ago

I'm really glad that you've started making videos again! I'm sure your life is ultra busy after finishing school, so anything from you is appreciated! Good to see you having fun again in videos too!! That pregnant pillow could be REALLY fun to wear in public, if you can find a way for it to quit popping from underneath your bra! 

On 11/3/2017 at 1:10 PM, chubbygirlvideos said:

Sorry if there was any confusion! I've been getting lots of emails from Youtube saying that my videos are being flagged. When you get enough flags, your videos are taken down. And when you have 3 videos taken down, your channel is deleted. So I'm going to start posting vids to my site just to be safe. I used to upload video files instead of google drive links... but it would take an hour for a 3 minute video to upload, whereas google drive is almost instantaneous. But yeah, you should get an email within an hour containing a .txt file. Open that up, and copy and paste the URL into your web browser. Google has also implemented a streaming limit, so if it says the limit has been met just go ahead and download it. I made it downloadable a couple days ago

Yep I have nothing against it and as always I'm greatful for all of your content! I was just having a hard time getting it. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model

I posted this on my Youtube timeline as well, but I'm not sure if anybody will answer lol. So I'll ask here too: 
"What would you like as the next FREE video? Stuffing on takeout, or a bikini modeling vid? I'll check in an hour, and that will determine what I do for today's video. Btw, the free video will be going up on my website, not Youtube"

1 hour ago, chubbygirlvideos said:

I posted this on my Youtube timeline as well, but I'm not sure if anybody will answer lol. So I'll ask here too: 
"What would you like as the next FREE video? Stuffing on takeout, or a bikini modeling vid? I'll check in an hour, and that will determine what I do for today's video. Btw, the free video will be going up on my website, not Youtube"

Try-on of various outgrown Jeans or Shorts would be nice.

4 minutes ago, Enumerated_Bob said:

The sit-up video was fantastic, maybe you could try other exercises?

Talking is always good. You could tell us your Thanksgiving plans, maybe, or a story connected to that holiday? Or anything, really, I just know I prefer the videos where you talk.

I second that.

11 hours ago, chubbygirlvideos said:

I will be doing two free videos tomorrow. One belly play video on YT, and another video on my site. Any ideas for the site video? Preferably something that can be done without me spending a ton of money on food or props lol

Some sort of tease video would be fantastic. You want this? Well, you can't have it. Oh OK, you can have it. 

• Curvage Model
31 minutes ago, akula1369 said:

Really?  That couldn't be farther from the truth (at least for me).  

Lol, I lurk in reddit and ** threads about my videos to see what the general consensus is. Sometimes, it gives me good ideas for videos or it makes me realize that I need to redesign a website feature. And other times my eyes are opened to what everybody hates about me. A lot of people say that I talk way too much, and that I should just give more attention to my body.