New member bowing down in greeting

Komorebi9

Hey there, people of Curvage!

I just joined last night, as I'm in a sort of renaissance of self-esteem at the moment. I'm trying to take full advantage of this growing confidence, and I hope you all will support me in that!!

I've had a look-see around, and there's so many terms to puzzle out. I'm wondering, is there any sort of glossary I can look at to learn the lingo? I don't want to make an ass of myself or misrepresent myself either....

On the topic of representation, I'm adding pictures of me to the post~ I hope it doesn't disappoint!

20151012_153614-01.jpeg20160801_135146-01.jpeg 20150425_2017401-01.jpeg20160803_150640.jpg

Guest pangzi

There isn't all that much lingo, really.

Around Curvage, you have a bunch of guys who prefer bigger women, as well as women who like being bigger.  Some people call them Fat Admirers (FAs), but I don't like the term.  Simply put, I'm just more attracted to bigger girls as some people are more attracted to thinner people, and you don't hear anyone calling them Thin Admirers.  A physical preference for fat partners is not a fetish but preference...  Haha, sorry if I sound like I have an agenda.  I just feel there are a few general misperceptions that need correcting.  

But coming to the kinky, fetish side of things, a lot of people on Curvage are into feedism and weight gain.  For someone into feedism, eating and weight gain are deeply erotic.  You've got feeders, feedees, and simple gainers.  Feedism, by the way, is practiced between mutually consenting partners.  There are frequently elements of dom/sub within a feedist relationship, but always with consent.  Of course, there are always assholes...

None of these terms are gender specific either.  There are plenty of male feedees and female feeders out there, even if they're underrepresented on Curvage.

And, of course, you probably already know something of body positivity and that movement, no?  If somebody says you're too fat, fuck 'em!  If somebody says you're too thin, fuck 'em!  Live your life and be you!  Haha, maybe there's a little more to it than that, but those are the basics.