Another Concern Troll wrestles with his preference, KFD rolls his eyes.

1 hour ago, Fat people die young! said:

Do you understand how bad this is? You'll nd taking 30 years off of her life if you continue at this rate.

Sooo.... Concern trolling is okay on this post, but other posts it's totes cool to ask how to get a girl to gain weight in others? 

Do I waste the breath asking you to knock it off?

2 hours ago, Fat people die young! said:

Do you understand how bad this is? You'll nd taking 30 years off of her life if you continue at this rate.

KFD WAS HERE: Yes, we know.

I can't stand for more than 20 mins because of damage done to my knees being a competitive athlete when I was younger. My body isn't the same precisely because of decisions I made about what kind of life I wanted to lead. Same as someone getting fat--but you don't see people bitching about keeping athletes from "putting their bodies at risk."

Stop being a fat-hating concern troll. 

Now, can we get back to this insanely hot chick emptying my bank account?

Guest fuckyoufatpigsImouttahere
12 hours ago, dania201 said:

I can't stand for more than 20 mins because of damage done to my knees being a competitive athlete when I was younger. My body isn't the same precisely because of decisions I made about what kind of life I wanted to lead. Same as someone getting fat--but you don't see people bitching about keeping athletes from "putting their bodies at risk."

Stop being a fat-hating concern troll. 

Now, can we get back to this insanely hot chick emptying my bank account?

Yes you do. Take a look at American football. There are loads and loads of people claiming that performing in that specific athletic sport is harmful to health. Along with boxing, fighting, and any contact sport. Even track and field participants are warned that what they are subjecting their bodies to is harmful to them in their later years. Stop being a fat apologist ass hat. Yes, we love it when women gain weight, when they become fleshier and filled out, more to love and all that. But we are contributing to a decline in health in those whom we "admire." We're despicable, hardly any better than those with coprophagia bents. While we're not advocating the consumption of immediately (depends on your definition of immediate) harmful materials, the consumption, or rather the over-consumption, of food is by its very nature harmful. And at the rate of gaining weight that the woman in this thread is purported to be gaining, there is no doubt that there will be long term health consequences for her actions.

Gaining weight to the point of being overweight is already unhealthy, one who does so is over the "established by the medical community as a healthy weight" weight. Add to the fact that the woman in this thread is gaining at an alarmingly quick pace and has surpassed to point of obesity and you will find that she is signing up for an early demise. Her body, while it will put on the weight, is not prepared for it. It is putting an extraneous strain on her heart and will on get worse the more weight she continues to gain, especially if it's still at a swift pace. Furthermore, the food she is imbibing in is nowhere near nutritionally complete and healthy. So much crap food. And if you think that those with higher muscle to fat ratios while still being technically overweight are healthy, please look up how bodybuilders and those who are even a bit overweight but have high muscle to fat ratios STILL perspire before the average for their given geographic locations and economic standings.

Being overweight in any capacity is detrimental to the longevity of the individual. But if you don't care about the other, if you don't care about the individual who is shortening their life span for someone's sexual gratification, then so be it. But be aware that you are in the same category as those who get off on another disregarding their health; the same category as cutting fetishes. We're sick, evolutionarily so, we like fat women and we like women who get fatter, but that's because biology doesn't have a conscience, it doesn't have great foresight other than making sure our offspring can make offspring. But we're better than that. Humans live far past the point of sexual reproduction. We have the capacity to learn, to grow, to share our experiences with others. We make the arts, no other animal can lay claim to that without being trained by a human first. We are special, we are above the animals, so let us not fall into harmful ways that disaffect those in our own species. Please, think about what you are doing when you encourage people to gain more. It is harmful; it is unjust.

That said, fap away you horny bastards who don't care about much more than getting your nut.

6 minutes ago, bigtittysex49 said:

Yes you do. Take a look at American football. There are loads and loads of people claiming that performing in that specific athletic sport is harmful to health. Along with boxing, fighting, and any contact sport. Even track and field participants are warned that what they are subjecting their bodies to is harmful to them in their later years. Stop being a fat apologist ass hat. Yes, we love it when women gain weight, when they become fleshier and filled out, more to love and all that. But we are contributing to a decline in health in those whom we "admire." We're despicable, hardly any better than those with coprophagia bents. While we're not advocating the consumption of immediately (depends on your definition of immediate) harmful materials, the consumption, or rather the over-consumption, of food is by its very nature harmful. And at the rate of gaining weight that the woman in this thread is purported to be gaining, there is no doubt that there will be long term health consequences for her actions.

Gaining weight to the point of being overweight is already unhealthy, one who does so is over the "established by the medical community as a healthy weight" weight. Add to the fact that the woman in this thread is gaining at an alarmingly quick pace and has surpassed to point of obesity and you will find that she is signing up for an early demise. Her body, while it will put on the weight, is not prepared for it. It is putting an extraneous strain on her heart and will on get worse the more weight she continues to gain, especially if it's still at a swift pace. Furthermore, the food she is imbibing in is nowhere near nutritionally complete and healthy. So much crap food. And if you think that those with higher muscle to fat ratios while still being technically overweight are healthy, please look up how bodybuilders and those who are even a bit overweight but have high muscle to fat ratios STILL perspire before the average for their given geographic locations and economic standings.

Being overweight in any capacity is detrimental to the longevity of the individual. But if you don't care about the other, if you don't care about the individual who is shortening their life span for someone's sexual gratification, then so be it. But be aware that you are in the same category as those who get off on another disregarding their health; the same category as cutting fetishes. We're sick, evolutionarily so, we like fat women and we like women who get fatter, but that's because biology doesn't have a conscience, it doesn't have great foresight other than making sure our offspring can make offspring. But we're better than that. Humans live far past the point of sexual reproduction. We have the capacity to learn, to grow, to share our experiences with others. We make the arts, no other animal can lay claim to that without being trained by a human first. We are special, we are above the animals, so let us not fall into harmful ways that disaffect those in our own species. Please, think about what you are doing when you encourage people to gain more. It is harmful; it is unjust.

tl;dr

Hey Twatwaffles:

Don't Judge People's Tastes

3.1 - Remember, beauty is in the eye of the beholder and so is fat. If someone doesn't measure up to your expectation, please don't start complaining they're not fat enough. Similarly, if you find someone repulsively fat, please keep it to yourself. This includes pictures posted by members and pictures of members.

3.2 - Please refrain from giving unwanted health advice regarding a person's weight, habits, etc. Discussion about health-related topics is allowed and encouraged, but personal attacks and giving erroneous advice are not.

Just so we are Crystal Clear, BigTittySex, and the User now known as Fat People Die, I have now said it stops it.

What in the name of Ronald Reagan do you think your post will achieve? 

BTS, you lost me in the first paragraph. We get it bro, you vape.

NOBODY HERE HAS THE RIGHT TO DECIDE WHAT IS OR ISN'T HEALTH.

You guys are worse than a cheap vodka hangover.

I don't "vape" anything, I'm just a drunk investor.

In the name of Ronald Reagan I want a restoration of American values and a societal shaming towards people being unhealthy and their enablers. Want to jerk off to women getting fatter without any harm occurring? Then create some brand new indistinguishable-from-reality-CGI that you can do whatever the fuck you want to because it's goddamn CGI. In reality, you get joint disorders and a whole plethora of negative health effects from having excess adipose tissue. In the digital space, if you could make the artwork indistinguishable from a photo from reality, then there's literally no harm, that is excluding the greenhouse gases emitted via the use of electronic to view such a work, but that's an argument for another day.

Main goal, limiting the harm that humans do to others and the harm that humans encourage others to do to themselves. It's widely ineffective in this space of discourse.

And don't buy cheap vodka, it has leftover bits of potatoes. That'll do you over the worst.

1 hour ago, bigtittysex49 said:

I don't "vape" anything, I'm just a drunk investor.

In the name of Ronald Reagan I want a restoration of American values and a societal shaming towards people being unhealthy and their enablers. Want to jerk off to women getting fatter without any harm occurring? Then create some brand new indistinguishable-from-reality-CGI that you can do whatever the fuck you want to because it's goddamn CGI. In reality, you get joint disorders and a whole plethora of negative health effects from having excess adipose tissue. In the digital space, if you could make the artwork indistinguishable from a photo from reality, then there's literally no harm, that is excluding the greenhouse gases emitted via the use of electronic to view such a work, but that's an argument for another day.

Main goal, limiting the harm that humans do to others and the harm that humans encourage others to do to themselves. It's widely ineffective in this space of discourse.

If that's really how you feel and you're not just trolling, then can I ask what the fuck you're doing on Curvage? There's PLENTY other places for you to fap and/or yearn for the days of Reagan.

People make their own choices, for better or worse. If you think your lengthy diatribes are going to make a bit of difference, especially here of all places, then I'm afraid you're wasting your time.

Okay dude. Thank you for the diatribe of love/self-loathing. Have you thought about seeing a counselor for this? It can really help. 

A.) It amazes me that people think that what they like has material outcomes. Rooting for your team isn't really what causes them to win, though it's fun to think it. 

B.) No one "owes" anyone else health. Plain and simple. People should genuinely be given license to live in their own bodies how they want, and are not lesser people for having less than healthy bodies. You can't just say "but health!!" as this moral imperative that supersedes a human's right to place values in a more diverse and autonomous way. We should be allowed to prioritize our own needs and desires in our lives. Imagine that. 

C.) It's strange to me that you, an FA, would come to this thread to spew armchair diagnoses. Everyone knows that it's WAY easier to gain back weight than to gain it the first time. The very first post in this thread said that "Carmen" used to be chubby before a 3-year stint being thin. Why is this woman returning to 180/190lbs what broke the camel's back for you? Why aren't you tweaked out on literally every other thread on this board including a fat person?

D.) You want to know how many concern trolls have since written me about my broke-ass knees? How many people are asking me when was the last time I had them looked at, if I'm in physical therapy, and that they don't want them to effect my life or shorten my 'good years' on this planet? That's right, ZERO. Fatness is ostensibly treated differently, I'd even say it's willfully ignorant to pretend otherwise. If not, then serving some other short wiring in the brain.

Which brings me back to the counsellor thing...

Guest _Antipathy

The health argument is nearly always from people who don't like it or are conflicted with the fetish, there's little point in arguing with people who have made their own choice regarding their bodies. Besides, if it only affects them then I don't see the problem, your body should be your choice. Feel free to be fat, thin, muscular, have tattoos, piercings, smoke, etc.

Besides, why don't you become a fitness trainer and try to actually do something? I doubt you'll convince many people on the internet gaining because of their fetish.

Holy shit...

DID YOU NOT SEE THE RULE I POSTED?!

It's not rocket surgery. No health advice, no fat shaming.

By your admission Titty Monster, you have announced you are not a health professional. You have zero capacity to make any assessment, and this isn't an obesity help clinic. 

Newsflash: we jerk to fat girls here.

If that bothers you that much, I will direct you to the BEA Forums (http://forum.bearchive.com). You can rant allll you want about tits and the perils of weight gain. Until then, your rants are doing nothing but irritating me. Are you sure that is something you want to do?

• 2 weeks later...