Brittany Lincicome

r11xt1

Hits the ball a mile and just got married to a guy from the long driver golf tour.

She is a great golfer who has been quoted as not liking to practice as much as many. And I think she probably  (or Obviously) doesn't work out in the fitness trailer on the LPGA tour very often. Or Ever. As a result instead of number one in long driving- this year she is 12th and a full Ten Yards behind the trim and toned Lexi Thompson. 

I think it won't be long until Brittany's pregnant and might blow up well over 200 lbs. She's my favorite eye candy on the LPGA tour. Very pretty and sweet personality. 

Great post!

Guest pangzi

Love that swing!  Up comes the club and out pops the pudgy gut!

Last time I tuned in, the LPGA seemed to have become dominated by a bunch of plump Korean girls.  Not that I mind, of course!  :D

It may be worth starting (or reviving?) a thread dedicated to the more curvaceous athletes out there.

On Tuesday, July 26, 2016 at 3:54 PM, Jazzman said:

Hits the ball a mile and just got married to a guy from the long driver golf tour.

She is a great golfer who has been quoted as not liking to practice as much as many. And I think she probably  (or Obviously) doesn't work out in the fitness trailer on the LPGA tour very often. Or Ever. As a result instead of number one in long driving- this year she is 12th and a full Ten Yards behind the trim and toned Lexi Thompson. 

I think it won't be long until Brittany's pregnant and might blow up well over 200 lbs. She's my favorite eye candy on the LPGA tour. Very pretty and sweet personality. 

Great post!

Think I've read the same article. Hates practice and loves naps. Obviously the fitness work has lapsed too ;)

Don't watch a great deal of ladies golf so didn't realise she's dropped down to 12th in the distance standings.

She's definitely been getting heavier and gaining more weight over the last two years I think.

Here's hoping Paula Creamer and Natalie Gulbis pack it on too!

Guest pangzi
1 hour ago, r11xt1 said:

The following comments she made to Golf Digest when asked what Pros eat on the course. Love it ;)

Interesting comment.  Is she simply saying that being out on the course works up an appetite, or is she implying that she's not the type of girl to worry about her weight?  Maybe she just loves to eat!  :D

• 3 weeks later...

“Who knew a chubby golfer girl could be so sexy?”

Here’s some unintentionally arousing slo-mo of Brittany doing her thing. This is one of the few videos that show’s her front side, as opposed to being behind her. Too bad this isn’t in HD. Even though this video is a few years old, there is still plenty of pooch on her gut.

Guest shegotfat

God, she got porky. When she joined the circuit she looked like she could give Natalie Gulbis stiff competition for the bombshell crown, bit obviously she ate her way out of the competition.

Yes, she's a cutie. From now on, I must watch female golf tournaments just to see this beauty. ;) hehehe Does she know she is beautiful and appreciated the way she is? Probably she doesn't know. Every curvy woman like her should notice how beautiful and desirable they truly are, even if society ignores them. Plump girls rock and rule! :) They are the FINEST. ;)