Another New AGT Model - Ayesha Perry-Iqbal

HumbertHumbert

• 4 weeks later...

She would actually look better if she weren't on AGTV lol something about that channel is off to me. It almost comes across as elitist in a way because I see a lot of youtube and reddit comments about their being ZERO engagement with the women as a fan. That is what turned me off to them and anyone they feature because it takes away from their appeal in an age where any woman is a DM or email away. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest TeenBowser
22 hours ago, MadDog said:

Wow... She looks really wide in that shot.  Her face looks very full too.   I'm not imagining things, am I?  She is putting on weight it seems...

I think you're totally right dude. You can definitely see it in her belly/waist in this shot AGT just put on their Instagram:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest TeenBowser
2 hours ago, HumbertHumbert said:

Sweet Jesus. Hummina hummina. Wish she would have moved the box and her hands out of the way when she was sitting down. I really wanted to see that belly overflowing into her lap. Otherwise 10/10, especially the last shot. 

😌

• 2 months later...
  • maybejames changed the title to Another New AGT Model - Ayesha Perry-Iqbal