Vegan girlfriend stuffing herself pudgy

Guest Gallifreyan Geek

Friggin cute.  Awesome that she's toying with the idea of gaining, if she was really into it I've always thought it would be awesome to do one of those pic-a-day (or 3 days) progressions like you see on youtube.  You would take pics of a couple poses that you redo every few days and watch the chub creep on.  But I would imagine she might not feel like doing that.  In any case different angles of her on all fours with her tummy hanging down are pretty awesome too.

Guest Gallifreyan Geek

Hey guys sorry its been so long!! Here are some pictures taken over the past few days some are of her stuffed some aren't you can probably tell which is which. i have a few more to post in the next day or so i just have to move them from my camera to my computer. 

once again any feedback is wanted 

IMG_0276.JPG

IMG_0283.JPG

IMG_0285.JPG

IMG_0288.JPG

IMG_0289.JPG

IMG_0290.JPG

IMG_0291.JPG

Guest Gallifreyan Geek
4 hours ago, ChuckWilson said:

She's so adorable. Keep on feeding that sexy belly!!

Ive been trying my hardest! lol She's hard to feed and she gets full fast but she will continue to snack long past the point of being full. But she will drink water and soda and starbucks frapachinos like crazy.

ALSO if anyone knows of a dairy free weight gain shake please let me know! Honestly, it could even include ice cream or milk and i sub out for soy milk and coconut ice-cream. Ive looked around the internet but everything I've found she's said she doesnt like the food combinations they have in them. I may just have to make something up if you guys don't come through.

Guest The Costco Guy

Just curious, how do vegans gain weight? Is it unpleasant? I feel it's a lot easier with the help of mainly dairy and other animal products. 

Guest pangzi
14 hours ago, Gallifreyan Geek said:

Ive been trying my hardest! lol She's hard to feed and she gets full fast but she will continue to snack long past the point of being full. But she will drink water and soda and starbucks frapachinos like crazy.

ALSO if anyone knows of a dairy free weight gain shake please let me know! Honestly, it could even include ice cream or milk and i sub out for soy milk and coconut ice-cream. Ive looked around the internet but everything I've found she's said she doesnt like the food combinations they have in them. I may just have to make something up if you guys don't come through.

Coconut milk is great!  Try hitting up an Asian market (it's cheaper there) and stock up on cans.  Coconut ice cream might be an option too.  Nuts and nut butters are also something you should invest in.

If you cook, make lots and lots of coconut sticky rice (https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=coconut sticky rice).  Glutinous rice + sugar + coconut milk.  Easy to make, good source of carbs and fat.  It's pretty healthy for a dessert, but fattening at the same time.

Almost any dessert and baked good can be made vegan as well.  I used to eat vegan, and baked plenty of cakes during that period!

Guest Gallifreyan Geek

Couple pictures taken after eating some frozen yogurt (dairy-free of course) the other day. I just love the way her belly has that little fold when she's sitting.

IMG_0296.JPG

IMG_0295.JPG

I think she has nice curves and softness, it does seem she has gained some delicious pounds "in spite of" her vegan diet. As far as vegan foods, I am not a nutritionist, but I've heard about things like avocados having a lot of fat. And nuts, such as peanuts (not officially nuts, I know), almonds, or cashews are more calorie rich as well. And of course, fruits such as grapes, and especially fruit juices should help as well. I have seen women on YouTube that has "accidentally" put on a lot of weight with fruit-intensive diets.

Guest Gallifreyan Geek

Oh and at her Doctors appt today she weighed in at 120.2lbs about two weeks ago she was at around 117 and right before i got her into stuffing she was around 110 so i guess we are making good progress. 

This vegan woman is evolving, developing her miraculous body, growing, with greater width and curves. It's like she's inflating, but her belly button is being pulled back as if attached to a string, causing it to grow deeper and more mesmerizing.

Guest pangzi
14 hours ago, Gallifreyan Geek said:

Oh and at her Doctors appt today she weighed in at 120.2lbs about two weeks ago she was at around 117 and right before i got her into stuffing she was around 110 so i guess we are making good progress. 

She could probably gain a little faster on a non-vegan diet, but 3 lbs in 2 weeks (or 1.6 lbs/week) isn't a bad rate.

Maybe don't worry about the vegan aspect, and just eat!  How long has she been vegan, if you don't mind me asking?