JellyKat

28 minutes ago, bsmith762001 said:

@JellyKat time for you to reclaim your throne as the greatest gainer.  Lots of competition now. 

Points for creativity. At the end of the day still a desperate necropost.

• 5 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model

Hello sweet admirers and friends! I am going to post a new video today! It's really good and there is whipped cream involved. I think it is my favorite yet!! Halloween inspired ;) Also my birthday is Thursday! I will be out of town but would love some birthday wishes!!

Thanks everyone, you the real MVPs!

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, JellyKat said:

Thank you so much! I want to make chubby girl hentai as a living one day :)

Jellykat, are you still making videos or are you on a hiatus?

• Curvage Model
On 9/15/2017 at 9:03 PM, JellyKat said:

Took this photo a few minutes ago. Just thought I looked cute and chubby. I'll be back soon after my new video room is put together :) 

You are adorable! Don't ever compare yourself to anyone else you are PERFECT exactly the way you are! 

Jellykat, you are seriously drop dead gorgeous. It's incredible how much so.

On the topic of one of your other comments. Have you ever tried opening a Patreon? I know one of my favorite artists I follow there (who draws cubby anime girls) is Kipteitei. Give it a look if you haven't already!!

The good news is you always have a model ready if you need to get that belly just right? ;) Next is practice, practice, practice!

• 4 months later...