JellyKat

• Curvage Model
17 hours ago, Krounos Demetrios said:

It's a really tiny snack.:(

That is why I said or two! How am I supposed to hold 2 hot dogs and an ice cream while taking a picture? haha

11 hours ago, bsmith762001 said:

Lovely as always.  But you better keep eating those hot dogs I think shar is catching up with you.

If Shar gets to 180lbs I will be truely AMAZED

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎6‎/‎14‎/‎2017 at 7:35 PM, JellyKat said:

I really like this pic before I shot my video :)

20170614_182140.jpg  2,578   224.3 kB

This pic must have put you in a very sexy mood when you shot the video. I compared this one with your booty clenching video. Holy cow, you're getting huge and oh, so sexy. Hope you plan to stay with it for awhile, Thanks, btw, you're upper Midwest dialect gets me so hard, especially when you get angry.:)

• Curvage Model
On 6/13/2017 at 11:09 PM, JellyKat said:

Me at the beach the other day! Had to have a snack or two of course :P

You are such a cutie.  I hope somebody made sure you had on enough sunscreen! Let me know if you need me to do it and I will fly over there for you!! 

• 2 months later...

Hi Jellykat, How have you been? All this time, isnce I have been following your Youtube channel, I didn't realize you were active here in Curvage. I'm just getting caught up with all of the posts. You are looking great and i am happy to see that you have great fan support! I can't wait to see your newest video updates after you get your new video room set up. I really loved your first measurements video, and looking forward to the next one, as well as the ones with your outgrown jeans and jeans shorts. What is your current jeans size? Shhhh, don't tell me now.!!I want to be surprised when I hear you say it in one of your upcomming videos. :-)