JellyKat

• Curvage Model

Wow those are some pretty good compliments lol. Thanks, shucks:wub:

23 minutes ago, aussieyada said:

Wow I thought you had cut your hair for a moment! 

You'd rock a short cut. 

30e6d1e6cd1ef9bd13dfe66b4f7551c7.jpg

I always wanted to cut my hair like that maybe I will one day =)

My boyfriend had me trying on clothes that were too small lol

20161122_001310.jpg

• Curvage Model

Awe everyone is so nice! I love it on here .n_n. Makes me feel so loved when I lived so much of my life feelin the complete opposite.

I think I will keep my hair long for now, but thank you. It was a pixie girl fantasy but now my luscious locks are so nice and soft, I like braiding it and making it into curls sometimes. I might layer it out in a few months though, it is very heavy. Heavy hair with my heavy body haha

I'm making a heavy ham tonight too instead of turkey (sweet sugary savory spiral ham is my favorite, I plan on gaining and munching on it for at least a week or two)

Having Turkey with my fam, then later with my man. Hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving! Eat up!

JellyKat~

• 2 weeks later...
  • Curvage Model

I'm currently at 163lbs. I've had a sinus infection the last couple weeks and it's been hard to gain weight with the headaches and stuff. I'm going to get serious about this 200+ goal though. I recently started working at a deli and I snack on meat and cheese as often as I can XD. Also, World Star Hip Hop TV contacted me and asked if I would allow them to put my struggle putting pants on video on on of their shows and I said yes XD. I'm not sure what will happen from that but it's exciting =D. Anywho here's a couple updates for y'all peeps.

~JellyKat

20161121_014107.jpg

20161207_145541.jpg

20161207_145544.jpg

20161207_145549.jpg

20161207_145553.jpg

20161207_150007.jpg

20161207_150010.jpg

20161207_150026.jpg

20161207_150032.jpg

20161207_150044.jpg

20161125_214133.jpg

On 12/9/2016 at 3:12 PM, JellyKat said:

I'm currently at 163lbs. I've had a sinus infection the last couple weeks and it's been hard to gain weight with the headaches and stuff. I'm going to get serious about this 200+ goal though.

Ugh, I'm in the middle of coughing up all the mucus (TMI?) that dripped down from my sinus infection!  So fracking annoying, isn't it!?

You're looking lovely, though!

• Curvage Model

I'm staring to not be as sick as I was. Going to buy some food tonight. Any suggestions of what you might want to see me eat?

Also, I'm trying to get my stream going on twitch if anyone is interested seeing me play video games live while eating.

The struggle is real today, I had to make 2 ramen noodles. Haha that's why I'm shopping tonight. Hopefully I'll have an address for Amazon wishlist too so if anyone wants to buy me clothes or food through there that would help me out a lot.

I'm really in a pinch right meow, just applied at new jobs. Wish me luck everyone :)

JellyKat~

Guest Forum Lurker
11 minutes ago, JellyKat said:

I'm staring to not be as sick as I was. Going to buy some food tonight. Any suggestions of what you might want to see me eat?

Also, I'm trying to get my stream going on twitch if anyone is interested seeing me play video games live while eating.

The struggle is real today, I had to make 2 ramen noodles. Haha that's why I'm shopping tonight. Hopefully I'll have an address for Amazon wishlist too so if anyone wants to buy me clothes or food through there that would help me out a lot.

I'm really in a pinch right meow, just applied at new jobs. Wish me luck everyone :)

JellyKat~

Hell yeah, Twitch live streams would be great

Aw so sorry to hear you've been sick! Don't push yourself too hard - when you're not feeling well you don't need to worry about trying to gain, just take care of yourself and eat whatever your body is craving. I hope you're back to full health soon!

I would also love to see you gaming on Twitch:) That would be amazing!