JellyKat

Wow, you look amazing! The extra softness suits your body so well. What's it feel like struggling with clothes that used to fit, like those short shorts, or pulling a top down to find it's too short? Exciting? Scary? Annoying? I'm curious!

Keep up the great work. Also - what constitutes a big meal for you now?

Thanks for sharing, you're gorgeous!

Guest pangzi

I love how your belly and thighs are just swallowing up those panties, leaving only a little triangle visible!  :)  You look so soft and yummy!

• Curvage Model
4 hours ago, archangel62 said:

Wow, you look amazing! The extra softness suits your body so well. What's it feel like struggling with clothes that used to fit, like those short shorts, or pulling a top down to find it's too short? Exciting? Scary? Annoying? I'm curious!

Keep up the great work. Also - what constitutes a big meal for you now?

Thanks for sharing, you're gorgeous!

Haha Thank you! I have been struggling with clothes actually. My sister and I went out yesterday to get new ones. I was mostly upset because I couldn't fit in any of my dresses that I wore when my boyfriend and I go to nice places. And shorts; It's been so hot I had to get a new pair. All my old ones look so tiny now hehe.

but no worries I will be keeping some old clothes to show my progress in until I can't anymore.

A big meal would be an appetizer (usually chips or bread I eat it all) then a meal that consists of 3 items (Meat, potatoes, soup, coleslaw, salad, macnchz ect.) then a dessert. I always want sweets .n_n.

JellyKat~

Guest pangzi
2 hours ago, JellyKat said:

The booty grows :)

Oh my gosh, what a sweet, juicy, perfect booty it is too!

2 hours ago, JellyKat said:

I'm getting chubby so fast I almost think I should stop eating so much. I gained 5 pounds in one week o_O

Uh-uh, girl!  You just keep on nomming.  The weight looks heavenly on you!

Looking at how great you look, I'd say a big negatory to that suggestion of not gaining.

BTW, your ass is on it's way to SuperAmazing status